Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
bama household was devastated but then said hey this was our rebuilding year so it's OK

Clemson ran 97 offensive plays that game. that is absolutely insane

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Ehud posted:

https://twitter.com/sbnationgif/status/818689483629559808

lol this is worse than the pats

dude straight up cut blocks the DB

both their short yardage receiving TDs were like that. the refs didn't call anything all night on either team

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

vyst posted:

Not gonna lie i totally fell asleep in the 3rd quarter so the outcome is extra hilarious

my (bama alum) wife was 7 months pregnant last year and refused to believe this was a rematch game because she slept pretty much the whole way through that title game and kept asking if we were lying to her about bama beating this same qb a season ago

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Joey Freshwater posted:

High School but one of the schools I went to were the Spongers. Like the guy that dives and goes and gets sponges from the ocean. We were that guy.

high schools have insane names, the ones near me were Pretzels, Hubs, Barbs, etc

central illinois had the Fisher Bunnies and Pekin Chinks (until that got changed in the mid 80s)

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

an adult beverage posted:

Jesus Christ the coaching salary bubble is going to pop big time. Ten years ago I think the highest salary was like $4 million a year.

not at bama it isn't

roll tide messages are hitting my phone. I hate that they're sincere

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
what kind of idiot has sex with a shark instead of dolphins like che

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Pakled posted:

Seems like as good a time as any to post this.

(:nws: text)

amazing. rest of series (big10 etc ) please

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Rose bowl wooooo

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Scionix posted:

I think actually Alabama is America's team TM and should be in every playoff, forever

a 3 loss bama absolutely gets in over one loss teams from West of the Mississippi

and speaking of bama a new set of baby bama apparel arrives since the kid has outgrown his last three bama outifts. somehow his Illinois gear has been disregarded by his mother

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

What SEC teams are better than LSU?

besides the obvious one?

I just don't understand why the polls don't see that Lovie is going to bring Illinois back to relevance

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Johnny Five-Jaces posted:

south bend is a loving dump and there is no decent place to go and watch the game or "go out" to. this is not hyperbole; there is NOTHING there. your best bet is crashing a tailgate, preferably one set up by the visiting team's fans. The best bet of all is to just stay in Chicago, with second best being diverting one of the buses up to Michigan's wine country, about 35 minutes north of South Bend

Yeah the one and only time I was in south bend was during a fishing trip on halloween, we popped down to see the bar scene and it was completely, utterly dead. Apparently people at ND stay in dorms all 4 years and do all their drinking there, so other than one or two really lovely places there's nothing going on. It was unbelievable compared to any other midwestern campus.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
Lovie is going to bring Illinois back to respectability and the minute Illinois beats Bama in a bowl game I'm going to force my wife to replace all the baby's crimson outfits with neon orange ones

after that bama/uiuc nit game embarrassment , northwestern gear started showing up too since we live in Evanston high school district .

lovie is my only hope please God lovie I believe in you

mastershakeman fucked around with this message at 18:27 on Aug 23, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

R.D. Mangles posted:

Illinois finally got around to banning its rip-off chop "war chant"

look it was all about honoring culture ok

• Locked thread