Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lum_
Jun 5, 2006
Big List O' Mods!

All of these mods work with the current version, though they may flag as being outdated.

Total Conversions
Star Trek: New Horizons - turns Stellaris into a Star Trek grand strategy game. Many game systems are changed, and by default you play in an 'accurate' galaxy map (Earth is near the Vulcans, the Borg are eating their half of the map, etc.) With the current version you can start as Enterprise-era United Earth and form the Federation through events dynamically. Includes pretty much everything you'd think of in a Star Trek game.
Eve Online: Horizons - turns Stellaris into a grand strategy version of Eve. Includes all the faction ships and all those fiddly components you remember. Mittens not included.
Star Wars: A Galaxy Divided - turns Stellaris into Stellaris Of The Old Republic (aka Star Wars but thousands of years before the movies)

Big Ol Gameplay Mods
Alphamod - probably the most popular "moah stuff" mod
Combo Modpack - "Lum_, I don't like installing mods and worrying if they still work!" Install this one. It adds a ton of stuff (including most of the ones below) and in some cases the compiler fixes them so they work together/are updated.

New Stuff To Break Your Game
Fallen Empires Expanded - not enough ancient empires to push your face in? Add more! With new types including everyone's favorite antagonists the Humans. Also with the option for YOU to start on completely overpowered initial setups like ringworlds so you can compete.
Stellaris Zero - really ambitious attempt to add factions and politics because I guess the author just couldn't wait for the upcoming 1.5 patch. It makes games amusingly broken with every empire fracturing into squabbling single-world principalities, but that may be your thing!
Networked AI - another "I CAN'T WAIT FOR A 1.5 FEATURE!!1!" mod, this adds playable robots as a race. Purge the flesh, meatbags.
No Clustered Starts - tired of starting next to slavering militarists curbstomping you just when you get your first colony out? This mod enforces a nice distance between everyone. Note: have clustered starts ON when this mod is active to use; I know that makes no sense but that's how it works!
Call of Cthulhu and associated additions - did you REALLY like Horizon Signal? Now the entire galaxy can sing to you the forbidden songs of space. Not responsible for failed SAN checks (yes, it adds those)
Enhanced AI - my guess is it enhances the AI! Not sure if it really does, or if it's just a placebo!
Gods and Guardians - lets you really toy with primitive species. Make them worship you! Drop those monoliths from 2001 on them! Have them work as slaves! Or just, I dunno, be benevolent (don't do this)
LEX (Leviathans Extended) - three new Leviathans so you can have more space dragons to kill.

User Interface/Graphics Improvements
Blue Theme - I like blue. Do you like blue? You should try it, then.
UI Overhaul 1080p - if you have 1920x1080 or better this makes windows larger so you don't scroll as much.
Better Looking Humans - because the default Human portraits are kinda lame

goons.mod (these are actually good, btw)
National Emblem Pack - By Swiss Knight, now you can have all your drat hammers, sickles, and other national symbols. (No swastikas because ) Hasnt been updated in forever but still works fine because it's just a bunch of images.
Ofaloaf's Victorian Portraits - because if you don't like your space otters wearing 17th century French uniforms, you are a bad person and you should feel bad.
Stellar Expansion - a "moah stuff" mod like Alphamod, but better thought out and more modular

Cheats... er... Game System Improvements
Multiple Crisis - use if you think the Unbidden never say "hm, the Prethoryn were here already, let's just skip the whole ripping apart space and time thing"
Flexible Core Planet Cap - use if you hate sectors/love micromanagement
Auto Build and Improve Buildings - hate micromanagement? have the computer do it for you! Includes a core cap limit, and combining the two is pretty much 100% cheating.
Advanced Ship Behavior Modules - allows you to specify exactly the range of your ships to engage. I mean, come on, it's not like you don't KNOW the range of your lasers.
Auto-Survey At Start "I don't WANNA wait until halfway into the game to not babysit my exploration ships!" Install this mod, bam, done.

Lum_ fucked around with this message at 16:14 on Jan 20, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lum_
Jun 5, 2006

Sperglord Firecock posted:

roger that, i'll put it in the OP when you're done

Added a few more!

Lum_
Jun 5, 2006

Deltasquid posted:

In Galactic Civilizations, you slap transport modules on ships, and when they take off from a planet, you can choose to load them up with population from your planet as soldiers.

This means that theoretically, 100% of your population are soldiers, considering you can fully depopulate a planet by loading them all up in ships and attacking the enemy.

Considering that GalCiv is basically a playground for its designer's hilariously far-right conservative world view (its economic model actively punishes you for collecting taxes) the ability to draft 100% of your population does not surprise me in the slightest.

Lum_
Jun 5, 2006

Swedish Horror posted:

Haven't played with mods in Stellaris before, guess I'm gonna have to give it a shot. Are all the alphamod submods worth getting?

Don't start with Alphamods, it adds WAY TOO MUCH unless you just want All The Things(tm) in your game and IMHO the balance is really badly thought out. There's an alternative listed in my list in the OP that is a better overhaul, but if you really want to shake up the game try the Star Trek total conversion - the changes in that one actually make some sort of sense.

Lum_
Jun 5, 2006
That looks pretty broken, yeah, it's a bug. This is what it's supposed to look like.

Might want to try installing the original mod and see if it overwrites.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=682090850&searchtext=

Lum_ fucked around with this message at 20:33 on Feb 1, 2017

Lum_
Jun 5, 2006
SPECIES SUBMISSION

code:
"Otterman Empire"
={
	key="Otterman Empire"
	name_list="MAM2"
	ship_prefix="OES"
	species_name="Otterman"
	species_plural="Ottermen"
	species_class="MAM"
	species_adjective="Otterman"
	species_bio="A peaceful species that just wants to splash around a lot, spread the joys of the Fishlamic faith, and be scratched behind the ears. The Otterman Empire is a relative newcomer to the galactic stage, but is already known for its spicy fish kebabs and very large temples called Molluscs."
	portrait="mam6"
	name="Otterman Empire"
	adjective="Otterman"
	government="enlightened_monarchy"
	ftl=wormhole
	weapon="tech_lasers_1"
	planet_name="Fishtanbool"
	planet_class="pc_ocean"
	system_name="Splashyness"
	initializer=""
	graphical_culture="molluscoid_01"
	city_graphical_culture="mammalian_01"
	empire_flag={
		icon={
			category="spherical"
			file="flag_spherical_8.dds"
		}
		background={
			category="backgrounds"
			file="00_solid.dds"
		}
		colors={
			"brown"
			"black"
			"null"
			"null"
		}
	}
	ruler={
		gender=female
		name="Barim den Adasga"
		portrait="mam6"
		texture=0
		hair=0
		clothes=3
	}
	spawn_as_fallen=no
	ignore_portrait_duplication=no
	spawn_enabled=yes
	ethic="ethic_xenophile"
	ethic="ethic_pacifist"
	ethic="ethic_spiritualist"
	trait="trait_rapid_breeders"
	trait="trait_charismatic"
	trait="trait_weak"
	trait="trait_quick_learners"
}

code:
"Glorious Imperial Majesty of Birb"
={
	key="Glorious Imperial Majesty of Birb"
	name_list="AVI3"
	ship_prefix="GIBS"
	species_name="Birb"
	species_plural="Birbs"
	species_class="AVI"
	species_adjective="Birb"
	species_bio="The Glorious Empire of Birb, led by Eternal Dear Father Leader Screaming Avocado of Pain Birb XIV, will bring the galaxy to heel beneath its iron claw, just as soon as it figures out the mysteries of pointing a starship in the correct direction."
	portrait="avi15"
	name="Glorious Imperial Majesty of Birb"
	adjective="Birb"
	government="despotic_empire"
	ftl=hyperdrive
	weapon="tech_mass_drivers_1"
	planet_name="Screaming Avocado"
	planet_class="pc_alpine"
	system_name="Eyrie of Pain"
	initializer=""
	graphical_culture="avian_01"
	city_graphical_culture="avian_01"
	empire_flag={
		icon={
			category="domination"
			file="domination_14.dds"
		}
		background={
			category="backgrounds"
			file="stripes.dds"
		}
		colors={
			"indigo"
			"red"
			"null"
			"null"
		}
	}
	ruler={
		gender=male
		name="Birb XIV"
		portrait="avi15"
		texture=3
		hair=0
		clothes=0
		ruler_title="Dear Leader"
		ruler_title_female="Glorious Leader"
	}
	spawn_as_fallen=no
	spawn_enabled=yes
	ethic="ethic_collectivist"
	ethic="ethic_fanatic_militarist"
	trait="trait_slow_learners"
	trait="trait_communal"
	trait="trait_rapid_breeders"
	trait="trait_weak"
	trait="trait_industrious"
}

code:
"Byzantine Empire"
={
	key="Byzantine Empire"
	name_list="HUM4"
	ship_prefix="BIS"
	species_name="Elf"
	species_plural="Elves"
	species_class="HUM"
	species_adjective="Elven"
	species_bio="The Byzantine Empire, also referred to as the Eastern Roman Empire, was the continuation of the Roman Empire in the East during Late Antiquity and the Middle Ages, when its capital city was Constantinople (modern-day Istanbul, which had been founded as Byzantium). It survived the fragmentation and fall of the Western Roman Empire in the 5th century AD and continued to exist for an additional thousand years until it fell to the Ottoman Turks in 1453, at which point a secret cabal used holy Roman powers to flee to a new world and plot galactic dominance. Also, they're space elves now, because we're already through the looking glass, people."
	portrait="humanoid_05"
	name="Byzantine Empire"
	adjective="Byzantine"
	government="despotic_empire"
	ftl=warp
	weapon="tech_missiles_1"
	planet_name="New Constantinople"
	planet_class="pc_continental"
	system_name="Elysium"
	initializer=""
	graphical_culture="mammalian_01"
	city_graphical_culture="reptilian_01"
	empire_flag={
		icon={
			category="human"
			file="flag_human_2.dds"
		}
		background={
			category="backgrounds"
			file="stripe.dds"
		}
		colors={
			"dark_purple"
			"grey"
			"null"
			"null"
		}
	}
	ruler={
		gender=female
		name="Johanna Sauer"
		portrait="humanoid_05_female_01"
		texture=0
		hair=3
		clothes=3
		ruler_title_female="Queen-Empress"
	}
	spawn_as_fallen=no
	spawn_enabled=yes
	ethic="ethic_militarist"
	ethic="ethic_fanatic_spiritualist"
	trait="trait_deviants"
	trait="trait_sedentary"
	trait="trait_venerable"
	trait="trait_charismatic"
	trait="trait_slow_breeders"
}

Lum_
Jun 5, 2006

Wiz boldly staking a position on the most controversial topic of the thread this week:

Lum_
Jun 5, 2006
I'm looking forward to having every single mod stop working!

Lum_
Jun 5, 2006
SPECIES SUBMISSION well, resubmission, really

These guys are just chill dudes and great neighbors. Nothing special other than having nice chill ottermans.

https://pastebin.com/UVyuxra5

These guys are NOT good neighbors. They changed the most because I thought the new hive mind mechanics suited a race of very angry birbs, plus hive minds are cool (unless you start next door)

https://pastebin.com/ETqQqexh

And finally

If these guys don't contact the Shroud with ROMAN SPACE ELF MAGIC, something is very, very wrong.

https://pastebin.com/4u9kqGpA

Lum_ fucked around with this message at 15:10 on Apr 8, 2017

Lum_
Jun 5, 2006

BenRGamer posted:

Y'know, someone made Space Byzantine's before the patch

And I reposted them for the new mod. You will never be without Space Byzantines.

(they are REALLY good at a Shroud Psi run, I can confirm this weekend)

Lum_
Jun 5, 2006

Soup du Journey posted:

So how do you buckaroos like to use Planetary Survey Corps? Do you make a beeline for it, or do you first pick up stuff from expansion/prosperity? When you do get PCS, how many science ships do you like to run with? 2? 3? 4? More?

Running with 4 or more science ships and PSC is effectively the same as typing a cheat code; you'll quickly far outpace every other nation in the game in technology as long as you have a decent enough base (ie don't bother picking it as one of your first choices while you only have 6 or 7 points in a science field). It's a bit fun but obviously is an unintended consequence that will be nerfed quickly.

Lum_
Jun 5, 2006

ulmont posted:

Why not pick it up first - it gives a 1/3 bonus and the net effect can't (other than letting you plow through some of the projects that cost science) more than double your research speed?

Because I play on small maps for my own sanity and you run out of stars to explore fairly quickly. More bang for the bug getting out science stations in the early stages IMHO.

Lum_
Jun 5, 2006

uber_stoat posted:

oops, my bad. but anyway, you can't even do that trick anymore, they changed it so you can't simply revisit the same location.

It's also bugged currently in that it'll never finish. There's a mod up which fixes it for 1.5.1.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=903292662

And yeah, they fixed the re-visit same system constantly exploit but doubled the chance of it appearing; it popped up naturally the last game I played.

Lum_
Jun 5, 2006

GlyphGryph posted:

Can everyone chip and point out/link to both Goon mods and other worthwhile mods? OP is badly out of date since it's pre-1.5

Off the top of my head, these have been updated for 1.5 - and yes I'm amazed the Star Trek TC got converted already, they must have gotten early access.
(e;fb - GotLag's list is also solid)

Total Conversions
Star Trek: New Horizons - turns Stellaris into a Star Trek grand strategy game. Many game systems are changed, and by default you play in an 'accurate' galaxy map (Earth is near the Vulcans, the Borg are eating their half of the map, etc.) With the current version you can start as Enterprise-era United Earth and form the Federation through events dynamically. Includes pretty much everything you'd think of in a Star Trek game.

New Stuff To Break Your Game
No Clustered Starts - tired of starting next to slavering militarists curbstomping you just when you get your first colony out? This mod enforces a nice distance between everyone. Note: have clustered starts ON when this mod is active to use; I know that makes no sense but that's how it works!
Gods and Guardians - lets you really toy with primitive species. Make them worship you! Drop those monoliths from 2001 on them! Have them work as slaves! Or just, I dunno, be benevolent (don't do this)
LEX (Leviathans Extended) - three new Leviathans so you can have more space dragons to kill.

User Interface/Graphics Improvements
UI Overhaul 1080p - if you have 1920x1080 or better this makes windows larger so you don't scroll as much.

Cheats... er... Game System Improvements
Multiple Crisis - use if you think the Unbidden never say "hm, the Prethoryn were here already, let's just skip the whole ripping apart space and time thing"
Auto Build and Improve Buildings - hate micromanagement? have the computer do it for you! Includes a core cap limit, and combining the two is pretty much 100% cheating.
Auto-Survey At Start "I don't WANNA wait until halfway into the game to not babysit my exploration ships!" Install this mod, bam, done.

Lum_ fucked around with this message at 21:11 on Apr 13, 2017

Lum_
Jun 5, 2006

Baronjutter posted:

Why is upgrade automation cheating? The mod seems to say you are still paying for them, just not having to click 25 times on a planet.

There's a few cheaty things about the mod, such as instant blocker clearing and the whole being able to have infinite core worlds without micromanagement thing.

Lum_
Jun 5, 2006
Doesn't SEV not actually run on modern Windows or something?

Of course SOTS1 also managed to nuke itself this year and eliminate everyone's CD keys when the one poor QA guy at Paradox tasked with maintaining it had to push out an update. He was pretty open about it on the Steam boards too. "Yeah, no one knows how to get a hold of the developers, so I'm kinda flying blind here."

(The solution was to either find where the old key was still hanging in the Windows registry or getting a new key via :filez:)

Lum_ fucked around with this message at 19:04 on Jul 31, 2017

Lum_
Jun 5, 2006

Psycho Landlord posted:

Good, because I was actually contemplating a re-install and that made me sad.

There's actually a new-ish mod for SOTS1 out now

http://www.kerberos-productions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=55175

Lum_ fucked around with this message at 23:24 on Jul 31, 2017

Lum_
Jun 5, 2006

Fintilgin posted:

I think another good idea would be a 'Human' story pack, that adds a ton of events and event chains for humans, based off your government and other ethos traits. More face/clothing variety, things like that.

There's a pretty good mod out that changes up human appearance/clothing based on ethics (militarists wear military uniforms, materialists wear suits, etc)

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1074841707

Lum_
Jun 5, 2006
Playing Ofaloaf's "quite good" Victoria 3 mod as the neo-Papacy (max spiritualist/xenophobe) and welp.

I guess I kind of have to rival them, don't I.

Lum_
Jun 5, 2006
Speaking of New Horizons, a new version dropped today with playable Borg and new Mirror Universe scenarios (play as Terran Empire and fight for mini-skirts!)

Lum_
Jun 5, 2006
generally they're so other people have a vague hope of understanding your code but in his case this clearly does not apply

Lum_
Jun 5, 2006

Grand Fromage posted:

Hell yeah

Did they put in the crisis of the Terran Empire invading the normal universe?

They claim to have, though I haven't seen it.

I tend to crash a lot when playing the mega-huge full galaxy map, but playing as the Borg and just beating up the Delta quadrant isn't the same :smith:

Lum_
Jun 5, 2006

Nickiepoo posted:

I was about to ask a dumb question about having a 'realistic' milky-way galaxy then googled it and realised it has like 300 billion stars in it so erm never mind.

Space be crazy yo

This is a good mod that is a static map of 50 stars in our general area somewhat accurately placed. Proabably close to what you were looking for.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=715772239

If you don't want a static 50 star map this one seeds the map generator so it at least is real-ish.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=937289339

Lum_ fucked around with this message at 20:31 on Sep 7, 2017

Lum_
Jun 5, 2006
So finally dove into the new Star Trek mod version as Borg.

Playstyle is very Borg - you can't colonize. At all. But if you land troops on a planet, they will assimilate the inhabitants and the planet will flip to your full control immediately. You only get Unity through assimilating new species, and they cap quickly. You can build "unicomplex" super-habitats (10K minerals for the first wing, then 5K for up to 4 new wings) and start with one but drones have a 90% growth malus. Genetic engineering techs and a unicomplex-only "maturation chamber" building will help to address this, but basically you're a plague of locusts and have to expand or die. Luckily your ships are VERY good (lots of regeneration makes them very hard to kill) if expensive and slow to build.

I had assimilated a good part of the Delta quadrant and much of the Gamma quadrant (what do Borg Founders look like, anyway?) and was eyeballing an end-game trudge into the Klingons and Cardassians (the major powers of the Alpha quadrant) when all of a sudden the Borg Civil War crisis hit and randomly shat out 100K fleets all over my space when I had one fleet of 80K diamonds and 3 50K cubes (which maxed out my ~500 or so fleet cap)

Well, guess that was a good game.

(The mod message board mentions that there's an end-game superproject to build a Mega-Cube that is so ridiculously powerful it buffer overruns the AI's evaluation of your military power and makes the entire galaxy declare war on you because they think you have a fleet of 0.)

Lum_ fucked around with this message at 15:06 on Sep 11, 2017

Lum_
Jun 5, 2006

* Mastery of Nature is now more like "We've Got A Pretty Strong Grip On Nature"

ok, I lol'd

Lum_
Jun 5, 2006

Baronjutter posted:

Cool, I always complained there was no AE system in stellaris but what ever they got going on is working pretty good now.

Yeah, I'm noticing it in my latest Star Trek mod playthrough - playing as Klingons and the rest of my neighbors allied up against me fairly quickly after I absorbed two neighbors.

Lum_
Jun 5, 2006

GunnerJ posted:

...is this a Posadist mod for Hearts of Iron, holy poo poo.

it is and it is AWESOME and goon-made.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1156789523

download it and you too can abolish time with your army of cyborg trotsky commando clones

Lum_
Jun 5, 2006

Baronjutter posted:

This update is what I've been dreaming of.
Wiz confirmed in a tweek this is coming out next week right?

It's already out, you must not be on the Good List

Lum_
Jun 5, 2006
November 2, 2017 is a day I will always remember. It was the day I became cynical, bitter, and distraught. You may call it an overreaction for me to feel this way simply because of the business practices of a single video game company, but let me explain what all of this means to me.

My life was thrown off balance and I never regained my footing after that day, because I lost my ability to respect. An essential part of being human is to feel respect for those who may or may not be deserving of it. But it is equally human to feel painful disillusionment when someone or something you respected turns out to be much less than you thought. But the level of betrayal I felt when Paradox announced the new plan for FTL in Stellaris tore something from me that I'll never be able to recover. They tore away my ability to respect anything, and they tore away my ability to feel human.

Paradox Interactive was a company I respected, and their employees were people I looked up to. Crusader Kings, Europa Universalis, Victoria, and Hearts of Iron were all quality game series that combined historical accuracy with sandbox game worlds. These games may have been cartoony and humorous at times, but deep down they were always realistic and crafted with a level of detail and skill that won appreciation from gamers all across the internet. Stellaris was their newest release, and the internet was in unanimous agreement that it was of unparallelled quality. Following it's long awaited release, Paradox began releasing quality DLC that raised the bar ever higher for Grand Strategy Games.

Then the FTL changes for Cherryh were announced. This was not just an announcement of a DLC feature, it was announcement of Paradox Interactive's suicide. It was a change intended to completely disregard any scientific accuracy, and instead shock the entire world with its lunacy. Paradox Interactive had gone off the deep end and raised the middle finger to everybody who stayed loyal to them. They had announced that they didn't care anymore, that they didn't care for their community, and they were going to go out of their way to sabotage everything they had spent years creating.

The pain I felt from this betrayal has destroyed me on an emotional level, and has deprived me of my primary source of entertainment. No longer can I play Grand Strategy games without remembering the day I ceased mattering to people I devoted myself to. Paradox had not just destroyed me or their company, they had destroyed the one force of stability in the world: Trust.

Lum_
Jun 5, 2006

Eiba posted:

That paradox forum post about being angry about not getting to roleplay Star Trek is especially hilarious to me because I'm psyched by all these changes because I get to play Deep Space 9 and Legend of the Galactic Heroes.

I do wonder how the New Horizons mod will handle the FTL changes, actually.

Lum_
Jun 5, 2006

turn off the TV posted:

For the sake of realism I've modded Stellaris to remove FTL travel options from the game.

This doesn't have to be a joke.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=838444260

Based on an earlier mod called "Einstein was Right".

Lum_
Jun 5, 2006

Dick Trauma posted:

But if my people all end up enslaved by brainworms you're going to have some explaining to do.

One thing to always remember about Stellaris - it is possible to lose, and lose FAST. "Oh, hi, an empire I wasn't paying attention to just declared war on me and has 8 times my fleet strength."

Lum_
Jun 5, 2006
Super useful if you use a bunch o' mods like me.

https://github.com/WojciechKrysiak/SCModManager

Lum_
Jun 5, 2006
I've already spent $20,000 on Stellaris 2 spaceship JPGs

Lum_
Jun 5, 2006
lol

quote:

They said it couldn't be done.

Well, no, actually what they said was that it *shouldn't* be done. They said a Hearts Of Iron IV to Stellaris converter was unneccessary, that people could easily just create their own custom human race inside Stellaris with whatever ethos and backstory they wanted, and that a custom HoI4-to-Stellaris converter would be a lot of work for something actually quite pointless.

And, um, they were completely right. But hey, everyone needs a hobby!

Lum_
Jun 5, 2006

GlyphGryph posted:

Edit: I really should play the star trek mod at some point though, might be worth me doing that instead of upgrading to apoc since i assume its not gonna work in 2.0

Nah, they've said they've been working on a compatibility patch already, and they released a Utopia compatibility patch the day Utopia shipped, so I'm pretty sure Paradox gives them early access (which makes sense given how popular the mod is)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lum_
Jun 5, 2006

OwlFancier posted:

I'd probably like the star trek mod more if it didn't make you play as one of the canon civs.

You CAN play as a custom race, it'll just complain and place you somewhere randomly where you'll probably be mauled.

• Locked thread