Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Does it count if I'm laughing at the millions of idiots who voted him in and didn't know that the ACA = Obamacare? Because lol @ them. Enjoy your overpriced Insulin, fuckwads.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Feminasty Slut posted:

lol the president is an insane retard

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Raspberry Jam It In Me posted:

deport greenhouse gases

Build a wall around the ozone layer

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

quote:

The man with access to the greatest minds in the world turns to a tv personality to make a world altering decision. Let that sink in.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

:five:

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

I take it back, this is the single greatest presidency in the history of the US.

We're going to turn into an isolationist nation because ol' Donnie got loving poo poo on in Europe.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

turn off the TV posted:

Woops turns out that the 2016 election could have been rigged
:trumppop:

:laffo:

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

lmao this poo poo is straight out of Man of the Year.

Except this time the assassination attempt was actually successful

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Trump gonna dine with the people who will question Comey on Thursday

What are the chances that eventually it comes out that Trump asked Rubio and Cotton to sabotage the hearing?

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Jose posted:

remember when rubio briefly grew a spine over tillersons confirmation only to vote him in anyway lol

Yeah he is totally gonna sabotage the hearing lmao

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

What's really hosed up is that before Cheetoface got involved it seemed like Eric was actually doing something good.

Then the lols began. :wtc:

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Yessssss, Trumpo is gonna be talkin bout GOD while Comey testifies.

This keeps getting better and better :allears:

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Viruswithshoes posted:

What time (US) is Comey testifying? And what would that be GMT for us Brit goons? I want to tune in and :jerky:

It's scheduled to start at 9 AM Central (the one true time zone), so I would assume 2-3 PM GMT for you UK goons.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Yeah as much as we want Comey to nail Herr-Drumpf to the wall it ain't gonna happen. He'll most likely just clarify a bunch of retarded poo poo Donnie has said to him over the course of this freakshow.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Hahahahaha, they're airing an attack ad during the Comey testimony

This is it folks, this is what politics has come to.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

I see the incest strain runs in the family

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Tax Inductions posted:

Not a single tweet from donnie yet. i wonder what the scene is like in his viewing room

Probably something like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvwhIStnDw8&t=128s

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

We all know they got Trump isolated in a quarantine room right now with only a live feed of the hearing.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

It actually is

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

John Cornyn is such a loving poo poo

E: Also it's not all for naught, we got to see Comey flat out humiliate Trump under oath.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Would telling Donald Junie Trump to suck your dick be considered a malicious threat and therefore subject to getting your life ruined by the Secret Service?

Asking for... a friend...

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

My Trump supporting coworker was saying last night that the main takeaway from the Comey testimony is that Comey leaked secret government information, which is treason and can be punished by death. So which conservative media person gave him this idea?

All of them

E: gently caress :argh:

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

lol let me just give all this damning info about the president to a committee stacked with people from his party that oughtta get an impeachment, and surely they won't just bury this poo poo near the earth's core

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Warm und Fuzzy posted:

Please schedule this on a week adjacent to his trip to London where everyone plans to moon him.

So uh, can he do anything at all if everyone in the UK moons him? Can he like, declare war on the UK for butt shenanigans?

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Even Trump's Social Media Director is a loving moron

:hmbol:

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-says-100-percent-willing-to-respond-to-comey-under-oath/ar-BBCntQw?ocid=DELLDHP

quote:

Asked if he would be willing to give his version of events under oath, Trump replied: "100 percent."

:getin::getin::getin::getin::getin:

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Coco Rodreguiz posted:

So when Trump said he'd testify under oath 100% how did his lawyers react?

Pretty sure they're thinking of ways to fake their own deaths

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

IT GETS BETTER YESSSSSSS

:getin::getin::getin:

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

These guys are taking LARPing to the next level. True visionaries.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Honestly in terms of comedy it's great that Cheeto-In-Chief can dismiss the special investigator.

But seriously speaking, why is that even a loving option? The whole point of the SI is to have someone with an outside, unbiased, objective perspective. Under no loving circumstances should the President even be allowed to interact with him unless he's undergoing deposition.

But whatever, Donald Junie Trump is president, loving lol.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

ZeroPrimal posted:

Donald Trump is the Jar Jar Binks of presidents.

Incorrect, Jar Jar helped a man on his agenda for ultimate power. Trump = Zapp Brannigan is still the most accurate comparison.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Coco Rodreguiz posted:

Eventually someone will trick those militia protesters into showing up somewhere where they'll all be shot and arrested, like area 51.

Quick someone tell them Antifa is trying to take all the gold in Fort Knox

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Weaponized Trolling. What an age we live in folks :allears:

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Time to break out the bottle boys, take a swig every time Sessions deflects/dodges a question.

Or drink every time he commits perjury

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Oh man is he pulling a McCain?

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

bloom posted:

It's cool though, they just have to loosen gun laws until every molecule of the US is guns. Those crazy dudes won't be able to shoot anyone when the entire continent has been replaced with a nightmarish tangle of metal, plastic and gunpowder.

Doctor President Dragunov Type 73 will be tweeting out gun sounds onomatopoeia while the rest of the world laughs in confusion.

apparently there's no good gun names starting with t and no gun names at all starting with j

Tec-9/Tek-9

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Blue Train posted:

This is good actually
"Yep totally can't loving wait to get cut off by some shitbird driver in Detroit, so I can pull up to him with my concealed handgun on shoot him for pissing me off."

^ that sentence sure does sound appropriate does it not?

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Blue Train posted:

Maybe you shouldn't own a gun if you are going to get in road rage incidents, that is not how normal people's minds work hth

Thanks for missing the point. Also lol if you think anyone left in Michigan has a normal, functioning brain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Feminasty Slut posted:

You know, Donald. The only thing that might make me despise you more is if you keep bringing up Hillary. Nobody loving cares about Hillary. You fat retard.

The morons that voted for him seem to care.

I know, :thejoke: but these loving retards are beyond hung-up on Hillary and going "BUT HER EMAILS/BENGHAZI"