Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
i tweeted trump a pic of my bleach bhole and now im secretary of state so lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
lollin'

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
republicans only watch fox news/listen to alex jones so as far as they know everything is fine lol

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
if trump was smart enough to use spy tech he'd use it to spy on private facebook convos where people jo about the LIEberal media and say his crowd size was huge rather than willingly read a bunch of mean stuff people said about him

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
if you're so great then why is he president instead of you, cucklet?

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
makes sense

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

ambient robot posted:

He keeps complaining about obstructionist Dems making it impossible to get anything done while also boasting about getting so much done without those rascally Dems' help and it will never not be funny to me

everything is possible while nothing is possible with trump, namaste

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpKiP_gmDS8&t=156s

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
well im convinced

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
first black president confirmed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uACDL22q_mM

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
i made a joke to my gf when we were talking about him giving a speech at a boy scout rally and i jokingly said i bet he just talked about his election map the whole time so i lold when i saw that's exactly what he did

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Pakistani politics posted:

I went to the inauguration and they used that picture on the official DC Metro cards. Like, that freaky scowling Trump man, on all the subway cards. I still have mine. Hail Trump.

trump has a serious case of mussolini face

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

cool new Metroid game posted:

muso didn't have those tiny squinty eyes though

good psychopath look

dunno wtf but lol

the real question is did muso have as thicc an rear end as trump? i think not

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Quidam Viator posted:

It's already hosed up beyond repair, and therefore do we loving :hmbol:.

You are absolutely correct, this particular level of dangerous crazy has NEVER occurred before in human history. How much more hosed up can it get? As hosed up as human beings will allow it to in however much time you have left. Today, we literally had the loving Pentagon chewing their nails for NINE MINUTES in between presidential tweets, waiting for the other shoe to drop, thinking that war with North Korea or a nuclear strike was going to be the follow-up tweet LMFAO

I'll put it to you very simply: There is a very small fraction of the human race that CANNOT let go of the idea of things like racial superiority, the Just World fallacy, their idea that the world is a place of scarcity where they must fight and kill anyone not like them, and of course, the idea that their religion and culture and race are the only correct versions.

Until humanity figures out a way to make these people irrelevant PEACEFULLY, to eliminate them as a force entirely, we're all going to die, along with all other life on Earth, and that's a loving LOL, because nobody yet thinks we have actually made it to the point where we have to annihilate ideologies.

That loving time is now. You got maybe 30 years left before the fuckin clathrate gun fires and we lose some crucial part of the planetary ecosystem, relegating us all to loving extinction.

LOL I love loving melting down in the Trumplol thread, it's my favorite loving thing.

Seriously, we're all posting about the Trump supporters we know in our life. Tell me what it would take to get them to think rationally and change their minds and not doom us allHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:hmbol:

settle down, beavis

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Garcin posted:

I am genuinely curious:

How long can you maintain a medically-supervised minor-volume of cocaine per day. It could be modafinil, or periodic doses of ketamine, mdma?, whatever - there is something artificial at play that makes for 3am tweetstorms and a lack of regard for anybody noticing the fact that you use scotch tape to keep your tie together. There are some serious boosts in dopamine happening at certain times in his presidency that are calculated and actually work.

trump's way too old and paranoid about his health to do cocaine now id bet. what we're seeing is the result of ~30-40 years of cocaine because all those uppers really gently caress with you over a long enough timeline and the fact that he's 70 aka the age mushbrain starts developing naturally he's the man barely capable of having a conversation we see today

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
sounds like trumps about to try and find out if he can fire the secretary of defense

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
i really want trump to pick a fight with the dod

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
can the potus declare war on america, specifically the dod

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
trump got elected solely on his ability to self suck its old news at this point

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

lol

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Plavski posted:

from a while back

tbf if my dad had enough clout to make it so i can have unlimited jet fighters and fuckups in the jet fighters id abuse the system too

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

looks like someone distracted the POTUS with a shiny set of keys to keep him from declaring war on republicans

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Dial-a-Dog posted:

I don't think there are two chiefs of staff so yeah I'm assuming reince just got Twitter canned

for a guy who had a tv show based on firing people you'd think the one thing trump couldnt gently caress up is firing someone but here we are

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

reminder that the pentagon had a collective 9 minute heart attack during trumps transban tweet

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Flesh Forge posted:

For a guy who expects loyalty from people who work for him he sure punishes it when he gets it (Sessions, Spicer, now Priebus)

he can do whatever he wants so why should he give loyalty

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Feminasty Slut posted:

Was the apprentice as good as this poo poo? Maybe I should have started watching Trump TV sooner.

trumps shows were managed and planned by someone besides trump so they cant compare

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

wait are we supposed to want to have a beer with the POTUS or worship him as a living deity repubs doing constant 180's every administration is getting confusing

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

COMRADES posted:

Ehhhh come on. Maybe it's because my family is from Europe or something but this doesn't seem like a thing at all to me.

it's deffo not a normal thing to do with strangers in america so lol

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Kumo posted:

sometimes i'm like driving or washing dishes & i lol at the fact that conservatives trashed obama for mom jeans, mustard & a tan suit but give trump a pass for p. much everything from boasting about sexual assault, to nepotism & abusing public office for financial gain

i do wonder sometimes what it would take for republicans to call out trump

imo the piss tape is hilarious not because it might actually be real but because trump is so insane and petty that im willing to believe its a possibility. if you told me that obama hired hookers to piss on a bed that bush slept in id tell you to lay off the crack but with trump ~anything is possible~

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

XMNN posted:

the light stuff also sounds like its designed very specifically to not show off the underlying structural mechanics of what passes for his hair and to not accentuate his weird orange face or the pale rings around his eyes

trump's hair is fabulous don't talk poo poo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTCnmPi2HMA

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
lollin at this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44BJqoUqJYE

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Three Olives posted:

It's only stressful if you actually gave a crap about how important the job is, the biggest stress Trump has in the job is sometimes it takes a few minutes for the Diet Coke to arrive when he presses the button on his desk.

that or its not the weekend so he can't blow millions in taxpayer money on staying at Maralago

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

haljordan posted:

Has anyone who is deathly afraid of transgender people ever met or even spent eight seconds with one?

based on what i know about super anti gay people the super anti trans people probably get more tranny cock than anyone

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
its in such poor taste that im surprised its not from a photoshop thread

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

buy american being a national priority? what is this commie bullshit

free market, bitch

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Three Olives posted:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/02/politics/kfile-sam-clovis-blog-posts/index.html

Good news, Trump's nominee to be the department of agriculture's chief scientist, who in not a scientist in any sense of the imagination is also a deranged loon.

i love that picking literally the exact opposite person you want for a position is the one consistent thing about the trump presidency

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
please stop insulting Arkansas's most beautiful woman

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
gbs hates women

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Random Stranger posted:

The thing is that a "Buy American" push demonstrates that they know jack poo poo about the economy and how it works, but do know rhetoric. Plenty of people already "Buy American". Assuming the Chinese aren't lying about their economic numbers (a bad assumption), then we only fell to second place in manufacturing in the past year or two. So we're selling tons of poo poo, it's just that other than our agricultural products, it's not the kind of thing that the typical American consumer is buying regularly. So no, your sunglasses and plastic knick-knacks aren't being made in the US, but your MRI machine is. And there isn't an American to buy that stuff from anymore because those jobs and firms went away decades ago.

It's basically pandering to the people who think that it can be 1960 again through phrasing that sounds inoffensive.

the important thing is whether or not our hellfire missiles are made in america or not because if were bombing the poo poo out of some browns then i want to be sure they'll die in a quality loving explosion

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

NotWearingPants posted:

you know milf is an acronym, right?

also a type of terrorist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
cnn should do a report about how trump totally didnt collude with russia just to see what happens