Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

EVIL Gibson posted:

Better keep that preadolescent from the Trump snowflake supporters. They have a thing for them!

it is a real weird coincidence how trump, who is a very super normal guy, befriends so many gross sex creeps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

EVIL Gibson posted:

Word?? Oh you mean where he stated he was a good baseball player in an interview ?

Serious question: Has he ever copped to being bad at or failing at anything, ever?

Owlbear Camus fucked around with this message at 00:44 on Jan 31, 2018

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Telephones posted:

Trump is gonna whip his dick out (nobody will notice).

the ghost of lbj shakes his head that presidential meat tackle has fallen so far

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

nickhimself posted:

At this point I'm 100% confident that if Fox started saying straight conspiracy theorist bullshit like the moon landing was a hoax, about 50% of America would, overnight, believe it to be true. Fox has been steadily creeping into that realm for a while now, and their viewing base is so loving stupid that they just eat it up without question

I remember back in like 2000 the Fox broadcast network put out a "documentary" giving airtime to this claim and an Air Force Lieutenant in my unit watched it and bought into it. Me and another enlisted dude spent the afternoon trying to show how it was all stupid, researching sources and printing articles, even going so far as to build a model lunar module and show in a dark room how it could cast two shadows or whatever. At the end of the day he was still on the fence.

Reminder that the USAF is the branch in charge of the nukes, and this guy was a higher, more educated rank than us mere grunts. There's a huge evangelical aggressive proselytizing problem, too. And of course sex creeps because military; and because men in general.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Chernobyl baby posted:

Ok Im way behind but can someone tell me why arguments like this keep coming up desperately trying to make climate change not-a-bad-thing?

Like I'm dumb as a rock. But this is like saying "Human bodies are made of water, so you won't die if you drown/drink too much water". Literally you can poison yourself to death if you drink too much water

Pretty much every chemical if taken in excess is poisonous. Why would carbon dioxide be any loving different because it's a plant food, or "what humans are made of". I bet you can put a plant in a room, fill it with lethal amounts of carbon dioxide and visibly see it shrivel and die.

e: angry snipe where I probably reveal how bad I a at the science

congratulations, you have cleared the floor-level hurdle of not being as willfully stupid as a trump appointee.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

old beast lunatic posted:

Some people in the government probably called the president a retard. This is indication of a grand liberal conspiracy delegitimizing the justice department and the FBI.

"observing correctly that our president is a dolt is Politicizing Law Enforcement, and politically neutral law enforcement is suddenly a very important principle to us"
- the same sorta people who probably would have applauded j. edgar hoover sliding into mlk's dm's with "lol kill urself"

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

frakeaing HAMSTER DANCE posted:

Trump is Martin Sheen from The Dead Zone

the something awful front page article about this was actually p. funny

http://www.somethingawful.com/news/dead-zone-real/

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Raspberry Jam It In Me posted:

I still remember when Trump gave his children and his son in law high ranking government positions, something that is explicitly forbidden in the rest of the developed world and is considered one of the worst forms of corruption. Something usually only found in African third rate banana republics. Then I remember the MAGA chuds going "so what if it's corruption? if the corrupt person is qualified, there is nothing wrong with it!". That's when I knew America jumped the shark.

actually, imo, we jumped the shark when we screwed up Reconstruction and didn't do Reparations right away by disposessing gross plantation men and seizing their assets to transfer to freedmen.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

i may not agree with her on much of anything, but i can agree on her characterization of a opie-looking turd turd from some ruined political dynasty giving a piss-weak speech that doesn't actually touch on M4A, income equality/living wage, and other poo poo that would be a slam-dunk for dems to run on..

Peace de Bundy posted:

watching a drooling kennedy neoliberal speak was kind of limp dickish

we really need to do better with our responses to special boy, like Bernie

:yeah:

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

ROFL Octopus posted:

Thanks but that “lunatic trash” part is far too intrinsic to America and nothing will ever change those people

It's part of our national character. Look at how integral our national myth we've got a story about hat-belt-buckled weirdos escaping to a another continent to do Angry, Hateful Christianity because the CoE was like "Chill out, Dickwads."

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Kumo posted:

this, but today

CBO is reporting the Tax Bill is causing the Treasury to run out of money faster than expected.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018/02/the-gop-tax-cut-is-draining-the-treasury

*america shoes up at the next foriegn war exaggeratedly patting down their pockets and shrugging performatively to the assembled coalition of like Palau and Estonia*

"Oh, wow, gosh, wow, geez. This is embarrassing. Guys, I forgot my wallet at home, you'll have to cover this war.

j/k america has an infinite credit card for wars

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

donald trump junior remains perhaps history's most aptly-named man

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

NotWearingPants posted:

This is from a couple pages back, but if it's a false flag doesn't that mean the republicans did it?

the chud doesn't have a brain capable of understanding nuance or complexity or context or definitions, just an array of ganglia that fires off hashtags and catch phrases

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

God drat there's always a family court grievance with these dudes.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

client posted:

if joe kennedy actually said that then I'd actually like that Mask-looking bitch

yeah the fact that he came across as the typical limp-dicked rich dynastic neolib fecklessly chasing the fakeout-pump-thrown ball of the GOP to the right and wagging his tail is the whole problem.

to wit: bernie would have won

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

*insincere nyc real estate grifter voice*

Kim. Kiiim. Kimmy. Look, the Iranains were jerks. Everyone hated those guys. You, I like you! You got that Juche spirit! I would never bust a deal with you like I did with them. You can trust me Kim-a-rino!

lol we elected the idiot self-satisfied business turd from the first Die Hard movie who negotiates Hans Gruber into shooting him in the face

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

I can't wait for the Democrats to take power back so we can go back to slow, steady, grinding postindustrial neoliberal decline instead of this rickety tilt-a-whirl.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Husband of Trump's :airquote: faith advisor :airquote: assures you that actually monogamy is an unnatural arrangement, and he experiences just like, so much compersion for his wife

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Yeah definitely getting CDL to specialize in a life-wrecking job that will be obviated by robots in less than 15 years.

Owlbear Camus fucked around with this message at 21:15 on May 28, 2018

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

My dad came out of retirement from working industrial jobs to do long-haul OTR trucking and seemed to love it, but now I'm starting to realize he just wanted to get away from me and Mom. LOL

Having a Dad who was gone weeks at a time and a Mom who was too sedentary to stop me from doing anything made me a p. crappy teen.

Thanks for reading this post. Ten bucks is cheap therapy.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

https://twitter.com/feraljokes/status/1008786489868783616

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Flesh Forge posted:

Autographing the pictures of dead people at that anti-immigrant event is the most bizarre and broke-brained thing I can remember about Trump and that's really loving saying something :stare:

It's incredible. You think you're inured to Hellworld. You think you're ready for the stupidest possible thing to happen; you've acclimated.

And then somehow. Some way. It's even stupider.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1011212766487728133

Still floors me that MAGA CHUDS hold this guy up as an Awesome Humongous Alpha Butch He Man and he couldn't be more of a soft, mincing, trust fund socialite. His whole arsenal is mean Yelp reviews and gossip about who's invited to what party or got which plastic surgery.

(Also Mar A Lago is a nighmare of organisms and stuff according to health inspectors so :ironicat: )

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

nickhimself posted:

i wish all of these pussy liberals would stop being upset about brown children being injected full of *mystery drugs* and separated from their parents, and care about the stuff that really matters! MY MONEY!!!

Actually what really matters is that these Eichmanns may face social sanction when dining out. That's basically facism, to be mean to them when they are bellying up to a wet meal at Stuckey's.