Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Nobody is being absolved of responsibility or anything. It just looks dumb when you don't understand the people you're mocking, by claiming they had intentions they clearly don't. This happened because the Democrats were outmessaged on economic issues, and Trump convinced people that they were buying into a basket of goods he never had any intention of delivering. They're still trying to claim people won't lose their coverage when ACA is repealed, because they're working a con.

shut up commie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Slamhound posted:

Anyone who voted for Trump deserves to die in howling agony. They also deserve to be mercilessly mocked as they do so. Anyone who sympathizes with them deserves the same.

You cannot "educate" these subhumans because education is not something imposed by an outside force; you have to be an active participant in your education. Trying to "educate" a Trump supporter is like trying to calm down a violent abuser; it only makes them more violent and abusive.

gently caress every last one of them and anyone who loves them.

:goonsay:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Lunchabully posted:

now this. this is the real poo poo right here

yeah yeah rurals aren't stupid they're just uneducated dupes that deserve to be treated like children blah blah

but this? I dare anybody to defend a berniebro that voted Trump lol

I'm a Bernie Bro and I say gently caress that guy.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Ayatollah Hermione posted:

remind me how many bankers or torturerers obama prosecuted

you should be ashamed to be this stupid

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

haha ha ha hahahahahahahahahahah

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Epic High Five posted:

Goddamnit those California liberals were entirely correct

Staying home and encouraging demoralization among the trumpenproles is the best thing we can hope for, esp in 2018

This was inevitable from the moment he won. He spent the entire campaign promising to do things he couldn't possibly do if he won, because he didn't expect to win and didn't understand how the Presidency works anyway. He won with a likely-unrepeatable coalition of very angry (and in some cases stark raving mad) people desperate for an alternative. When that alternative fails their anger will fall on him too.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

VitalSigns posted:

:ughh:
That entire thread.

https://twitter.com/Chris_arnade/status/839984196919689217
https://twitter.com/Chris_arnade/status/839984648436498432
https://twitter.com/Chris_arnade/status/839985010451107842

"I really needed that Medicaid I have, why no I didn't pay any attention to health care before I voted to die"

shouldn't have smoked all that pot

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Too toxic for the quintessential Silicon Valley billionaire libertarian techbro rear end in a top hat. That's almost impressive.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
ICE dumb, Trump voters dumber

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

VitalSigns posted:

The funny thing is elsewhere in that godawful op-ed the author complains that evangelicals treat them like poo poo because they're the wrong brand of Christian lol.

Welcome to the Catholic Church!

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Volcott posted:

We need extreme vetting of people who want to receive the host. Bad hombres who believe in consubstantiation are eating all the bread.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Exinos posted:

New coal jobs being created under the Trump administration.

TRUMP: The living will be employed to bury the dead.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
donald trump has that weird old person's hair where it looks like someone dyed parts of it with urine

highly appropriate in his case

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Uncle Wemus posted:

I hate hillary and even im getting tired of his "but Hillary" BS

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

TWIST FIST posted:

are they going to eat him???

they owe it to New Vegas to do so

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Caitlyn Jenner is broken in the head completely irrespective of her gender.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Al! posted:

“You’re an American citizen, this is a major catastrophe for the American country. So I’m asking you as an American patriot to give me a sense of who leaked it.”

Dude talks like a bad guy in a lovely movie.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Badger of Basra posted:

i refuse to believe that there are any people in california who voted for jerry brown and donald trump

Why? My fellow Californians are all sorts of crazy.

Also Jerry Brown is a major Dem "what if" because he was a possible presidential candidate in '92. Imagine if the Clintons had been smothered in the primaries and instead the Dem nominee was Moonbeam Brown.

TBH I think he should run in 2020.

Vincent Van Goatse has issued a correction as of 02:59 on Aug 10, 2017

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

i guess you spend so long reading about the fall of rome that is starts to sound . . . r o m a n t i c

it's only romantic if you picture yourself as one of the Goths

the Western Empire took about 75 years to totally fall apart so if you're a Roman your entire lifetime is a series of moments where things get worse

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
like you could be a Roman citizen born the year Rome was sacked and be in your 60s when the last emperor was kicked out by Odoacer

that's an entire lifetime's worth of the Trump Presidency

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
you could be born into a well off Roman family in 390 or so and learn to write and give the proper speeches to get ahead in the imperial civil service and by the end of your life you're living in a wood-and-mud hut and scratching letters into an old shard of broken pottery because there hasn't been parchment for decades and you can only use pottery shards to write on because that amphora finally broke irreparably because you'd repaired it so many times because the local pottery industry also collapsed decades ago

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Mantis42 posted:

Agreed. However, from a global perspective you're actually saving untold millions of lives if you let America burn. We brought it on ourselves, really.

A loud farting sound comes from this post.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

one vote will never swing an election therefore nobody should vote

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Poor ol' Viator, voted Trump and died.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

got any sevens posted:

the ACA was also supposed to be a first step towards medicare for all but now dems are fighting it tooth and nail :thunk:

yeah that's what primary elections are for

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

VitalSigns posted:

When the boomers came of age they voted for Nixon, Reagan, Bush 1, Dole, Bush 2, McCain, Romney, and of course Trump

That's news to my mother (born in the early '50s) who voted against all of these dudes.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Thundercracker posted:

What kind of loving moron treats politics like sports? Backing the wrong sport team doesn't kill people and tank the country.

it's like they're loving morons or something

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Epic High Five posted:

lol even Ford has a library

But Teddy doesn't lmao

They didn't start doing presidential libraries until after Teddy was dead.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Uncle Wemus posted:

Did Hugh hefner vote trump

probably not actually

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Powaqoatse posted:

the commercial actions of his imperium made a bigger difference than whatever he voted personally. his legacy is way right wing.

gonna take this post more seriously than I should and offer a choice of replies so select either

1) citation needed

OR

2) excuse me mcdonald's worker I didn't order word salad

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I'd rather farm than work in Silicon Valley TBQH.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Epic High Five posted:

Capitalism is so great that it's turned the prospect of a society where nobody has to work and robots to everything for everybody into a dystopian nightmare

that future was always going to be a dystopian nightmare hth

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Please stop loving up future archeological sites by melting yourself after death tia.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Grassy Knowles posted:

there isn't going to be anyone to do archaeology (or anything else) in 3 years, have you been paying attention to the thread at all?

Life finds a way.

The sentient corvid-descended life forms who replace us need to be warned.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Misogynice Job! posted:

i'm convinced that the O'Hara Mazda car dealership a few towns over from me is a sect of secret zoroastrians

I'm gonna make a mental note of that name in case I ever end up as a sitcom writer.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Yes, the guns running around autonomously of human control shot his daughter. Not a deranged bigot with unfettered legal access to guns.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

unfettered legal access to guns is a bad thing hth

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Trazz posted:

"I never thought that allowing white supremacists unfettered access to guns would end up getting MY kid shot, sobs man who voted for the giving white supremacists unfettered access to guns party."

Not quite as pithy

true but it's more honest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Trazz posted:

Guns don't kill people, racist MAGA chuds kill people

with guns