Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

cargo cult posted:

dont care these people deserve death

we all deserve death

and we will have it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

DutchDupe posted:

I feel sadder when dogs die in movies than people which I guess is how Republicans feel IRL too

You can threw 25 million people off of health insurance but killing elephants is where you draw the line

lol if you're depraved enough to value human over elephant life

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Dreddout posted:

It's actually extremely hard for zoroastrians to get sky burial'd in most parts of the world.

it's become a major crisis for the long-standing zoroastrian community in india, where pesticides have driven to near-extinction the raptors that used to make sky burial feasible there

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

CharlestheHammer posted:

does....does that guy think she gets a choice.

yeah, he does

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Tetrabor posted:

Is it common for old people to get their news from random YouTube channels? One of my in-laws watches those videos with the robotic voices and she's all about absurd conspiracies.

Nothing screams legitimacy like fake infographics and voices!

yes, the boomers have turned to the most powerful ensmoothening agents the internet can provide in order to cope with their own impending mortality

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jose posted:

luxembourg recently voted to move to a 3 day week, free public transport and legal weed

sounds pretty nice

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

ikanreed posted:

But 3/4 of their nukes left

oh dude, did you think the nukes we gave you were real? cardboard shells, every one.

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Serf posted:

then they came for the millionaires, but i said nothing because i wasn't a millionaire

the only -aires we need are legionnaires in the people's republican army

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

new yorkers, new jersians, and californians that bought houses

oh good, only terrible people then