Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Skypie posted:

Mark me down as "extremely skeptical" that shipping production of a vehicle to China won't cost jobs

No it totally creates jobs.

In China.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

frakeaing HAMSTER DANCE posted:

If they were new jobs they wouldn't ever shut the gently caress up about it

This is a person who Gets It (tm).

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
I think you'll find Trump is actually an animatronic suit crafted by Disney Imagineers for a sentient duck colony to interact with human society.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Avirosb posted:

Disney will rip off anything, even Electronic Arts.

Wait a minute...

Duck colony -> Duck dynasty -> Chinese dynasty -> Beijing -> Peking -> Peking Duck -> Duck colony...

:aaaaa:

*radio static*

Security breech in sector G-2. Agents en route.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrruSboN1bQ

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

T.S. Smelliot posted:

This thread was really going to poo poo. Terrible. Sad! I'm glad the president of the United States managed to intervene and make this thread great again!

Let's all celebrate at the Trump Grill with $22 burrito bowls.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

This is pretty good but I'm pretty sure there's still room to add a "people of wallmart" skidmark or something.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Instead of preaching to Trump, the most powerful man in existence, on how he should be different, you should be thinking "How can I be more like Trump myself"

I just wish I had his impeccable dress sense.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

VikingSkull posted:

I vape Castrol GTX

I prefer to inhale the thick aroma of unrefined Venezuelan crude with a glass of Merlot.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
Is fine. Drink more vodka da?

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
If Russia didn't exist would the USA collapse in on itself without an outside "bad guy" to blame everything on or would they immediately demonize the EU and start working on breaking that up as well?

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

In the grim darkness of the far future there are only grey t-shirts and fitted jeans.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Bert Roberge posted:

Please I swear to you I am a fat boring person.

Please don't skinny shame me.

Hey those floorboards didn't creak when you walked on them. Get 'em boys!

*sounds of extremely labored breathing and creaking chairs threatening to break as room full of obese men and women struggle to rise*

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Skypie posted:

Speaking of meltdowns though, the power supply on my fiancée's computer just exploded. I'm really mad about this because her computer is less than a year old and was kinda pricey

That sucks. While it doesn't solve anything for you in the short term try a seasonic unit next time, they're rock solid in my experience.

bad news bareback posted:

I don't think anyone posting "lol" or "hahaha" in this thread on the internet is actually laughing irl

FTFY.

Also anybody who thinks that you're being "cute" or that they find a situation "funny" is generally fuming with impotent rage.

When they say they find the situation hilarious while in an argument that's when they're basically screaming IRL at the monitor.

If they claim to be calm and totally relaxed their dentist smiles because of the teeth grinding and future revenue.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Sentient Data posted:

Depends, now available in a sportier trim for your active lifestyle

Actually I'm pretty sure those are just regular old tighty whities.

The embarrassing kind you don't want to actually wear.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

solar energy panel posted:

lol I'm a lady. Reread your handbook and get back to me.

I've been rereading my handbook but I'm not sure how the warranty booklet for my headphones is going to help.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Bholder posted:

Hope you like melting down and seeing people literally melting because Trump is not going to stop these wars any time soon.

Just so long as we can process their melted down flesh into something finger licking good with the right herbs and spices.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
Sorry we're all out of change. That'll be one hope please, with tax it comes out to one hope and your left pinkie.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Prorat posted:

TWO scoops of ice cream!

Got a compliment from Trump?

Warcrime :colbert:

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
So today I added a copy of The Art Of The Deal to my Amazon cart.

Can't wait for the wisdom to pour forth and Illuminate me when I get around to ordering my next lot of books.

Tempted to order his daughter's garbage books as well for joke presents.
Oh wait that was his WIFE. Oh whoops. You wacky Americans.

DancingShade fucked around with this message at 13:45 on Jun 28, 2017

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Are you this boring and cringey in real life?

I'd make a joke but he looks like the cook and nobody smart ever makes a joke about the cook.

Or gently caress it go ahead but not if we're eating together.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Ahem, you're supposed to say please explain. Ideally in a nasally voice.

I realise this might be a bit obscure for some of our overseas friends https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4tZRZSGxcE

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

T.S. Smelliot posted:

you, a foreigner, who claims to live almost literally on the opposite end of planet earth from me, spends all of your free time in the thread about United States politics lmao my example is "your posting history"

*has a quick look*

I wouldn't be too quick to judge other people's posting histories friend. :v:

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
When is CNN going to rebrand themselves with a WWE style intro theme for each presenter as they stride onto stage in front of a hooting crowd?

Are different presenters going to have face/heel rivalries?

How about locker room docu-dramas with headlocks after the weather person runs in swinging a length of pre-weakened plywood?

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

RedSpider posted:

who is buying all these silent majority trump avatars holy gently caress

A super PAC.

Comedy option: Hilary.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

VikingSkull posted:

hey journalism? it's just a for profit business guys! they gotta make a profit, it's totally understandable that they lie! no big deal!

Newstainment tonight in the octagon, bought to you by Vince McMahon!

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Uncle Wemus posted:

who the hell is buying the silent majority avatars

My suggestion is Hilary Clinton, still angry over losing to a reality TV show host.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Profit margins for pharma would nose dive

Pharma would make iodine illegal if they could if only to force people to buy their patented exclusive disinfect-o-gone ointment at $5000 a bottle.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Yeah I guess that's why I'm wondering if straight up legalizing it would create more addicts. Don't they point to over prescribing of painkillers as being a cause of the current epidemic?

A friend of mine died last month from heroin and this epidemic has been on my mind a lot lately. I sure as poo poo don't have any good ideas on what the answers are though. Not even the slightest clue.

Well you start by getting rid of the DEA and treating addictions like an illness rather than a crime.

Rehab instead of prisons, etc. But that requires a good public health system and less corruption soooo

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Yug posted:

What's FYGM? Is that an addition to LGBTQ?

Yug posted:

Telling people to kill themselves is against the forum rules.

:allears:

Just adorable.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

FuzzySkinner posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7uScWHcTzk

That reminds me.

Let's all reflect on how badly the two men making fun of Trump in this clip ended up getting owned. To the point where Seth Meyers was CRYING on his tv show the day after the election.

"This video is not available"

Got a repost somewhere? I mean it's no big deal, it'll probably get lost in the thread if you post it anyway as this moves pages like the clappers.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Avirosb posted:

It's true, millions of illegal Russians were illegally bussed in to vote illegally in key states, illegally.

Russians also hacked my lunch to make it less healthy.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Lmao, so really though, do the 2 cents a day pay for your potato soup or what

If your state appointed carer makes it for you then you don't need to pay for it yourself.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Zippy the Bummer posted:

reeeeeeeee

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WE WILL DEFEAT HIM RAAAAAAARRRRR

PISSSS HOOKERS RUSSIAAAAAA

Godammit stop leaking secret internal DNC documentsssss

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Avirosb posted:

How many times has the small H been locked up for BENGHAZI?
Face it dude, rich people don't get arrested for petty things like fraud and murder.

Are you kidding getting punished for murder etc might negatively impact their career and that's a banker/senator/rich person/your better so just shut up and get back to the wheat fields you peasant.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Look at that handsome dapper young man walking outside of his modest dwelling.

He'll go places. All the places.

The best places.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Avirosb posted:

Roughly 1% of you are okay. They're the ones who made America great.
The remaining 99% are just filler.

The ones who made America great died long ago.

What you see today are the kids squandering the inheritance in a syphilis ridden party of heroin enthusiasts firing freedom bullets from their AR-15s into the air as they act out scenes from Idiocracy.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Robo Reagan posted:

if you watch people talking about when america was great its pretty consistently 20-30 years before they were born with the one or two odd people thinking the 20's were a loving blast

Peak America was Easy Rider. It's all a downhill slide into The Running Man from there.

It ends with The Road.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

This video is unavailable.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
That feeling when you realize dead comedy internet forum somethingawful dot com (home of the monster truck newsletter) is offering more nuanced political commentary than confirmed fake news outlet CNN :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNodh9OlTrQ

I wonder where Hilary was on that day.

• Locked thread