Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

lol democrats.

god they're worthless.

The GOP could run Ted Nugent and he'd win some state by 10 points now. That's how hated these assholes are by the country.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

The problem with the dems is that they keep talking "at" people and not "with" them.

The pundit, journalist and political class that they have is not interested in hearing the legitimate concerns of their constituents. They're not interested in dialogue. They feel "uncomfortable" around the poor.

The GOP...has a poo poo ton of faults. But I'll be damned if Donald Trump doesn't have it down pat with his base right now. The national polls do not show it, but these results sure as hell do. He has people ready and willing to mobilize to get these people elected.

Who do the dems have? A Jet skiing Obama? A Hillary that is more worried about speaking at WOMEIN IN TECH than she is to the poor in Flint? The one guy they DO have under their wing they want nothing to do with.

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

VikingSkull posted:

Bernie?

Why, I reckon he would have won.

Feel the drat rear end bern.

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

frakeaing HAMSTER DANCE posted:

Absolutely, is that a real question? Republicans lie on every media platform all the drat time and there's no electoral consequences for it.

LOL regular garbage poster Spunky listens to and believes Alex Jones, come on now.

This.

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

frakeaing HAMSTER DANCE posted:

They do not lie with nearly the same frequency. This is objective fact, go to any loving fact checking site that compares them

Edit: Also the DNC doesn't have multiple propaganda arms on the radio and TV that spend all day peddling lies for the party.

They do and they don't.

CNN, MSNBC, ABC, WaPo, and NYT are "left" in the sense that they do clearly like Clinton-like Dems. They'll cheer lead for neoliberal "moderate" left wing policies quite often. Rachel Maddow for example covered Bill Clinton's rear end claiming that Trump 'lied" about him signing NAFTA, Those particular media outlets all calling a HRC landslide, etc.

The media has a "liberal" bias, but not a left wing one. If the media indeed had a Leftwing one? Perhaps the Iraq war would have never been a thing.

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Heaven Spacey posted:

This is how I've looked at it for a long time now. There are a lot of pundits on TV that are blatantly partisan and trying to spin things in favor of the Democratic party but they're also blatantly neoliberal and have little interest in social justice as a paradigm. There's no major media outlet that is stacked with people who pulled for Bernie the way there are people who pulled for Clinton and Trump.

Their idea is to use various buzzwords that mimic social justice, but offer little behind empty platitudes.

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFlxP0f-FD4&

my whole philosophy about trump is now in this clip.

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

VikingSkull posted:

Superman is real

he drove the big orange 61.

VikingSkull posted:

lmao this rules

e- also Fuzzy fair warning you might end up with a Trumpatar posting in this thread

lol.

Cumtown is well worth a listen fwiw.

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Only accurate time I've ever seen a pop culture reference make sense for politics is the "AMERICANS ARE COWBOYS" trope.

cuz holy poo poo. Trump, Reagan, Teddy Rosevelt, JFK, GHW, LBJ...all of them pulled that poo poo. Even Benjamin Franklin back in the day hammed it up for the French.

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

All I know is we have a giant internet troll as a president.

This actually makes me laugh. He's either that or if Opie and Anthony got elected as Co-presidents or something.,

The country is hosed either way. May as well laugh guys.

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

VikingSkull posted:

oh hey check out Jimmy's latest take on Russia, too

I'm sure he's a Trump voter and a racist and that's why he's saying these things

if he posted here he'd have a Silent Majority av I bet

Jimmy Dore loving owns.

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Why did he have to spit on Alex Jones and run away tho

I donno.

To his credit he said (when interviewed by infowars) he called it a "spit take" and said he'd appear on Alex's show for lulz.

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Piss de Bundy posted:

holy lol you think pizzagate is real lol take your fluoride prevention pills kids

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a59kELCi0Gk

I go with Chapo Trap House's view on Pizzagate.

it's fake. But the clintonites are "backbiting", "cowardly", "Weirdos" , "Who have no idea what the rest of the world is like". So they make their own bed with this poo poo, and it's comical.

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

But now we ask ourselves, what did Russia actually do, if they did interfere

Release propaganda against Hillary? so what

"They made people hate Hillary"

I'm always confused by this. Vast swathes of the country view her as out of touch, a liar, etc, . Her reputation has not changed since the 90's. Norm McDonald had bites on her back then.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xnw8JRpXdAc

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Mnoba posted:

trump is never going to be impeached, it's a lunatic pipe dream and for your health i urge you stop with the madness

Impeached? Christ he may get re-elected at this point.

The dems are plugging their ears and continue to ignore their base.

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Heaven Spacey posted:

Why do what constituents want when you can do what your corporate donors want instead :yum:

https://twitter.com/davidsirota/status/878417673264087040

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Mnoba posted:

so wait, are the normies going back to the russia stuff again lmao for real?!?

"It'll win us elections. Rubes in the middle of the country HATE the Russians. What?! You mean it's not 1983?!"

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Bob NewSCART posted:

Yeah, if Russia is so great go live there and get eaten by a pack of wolves, dumbass

hahahahahahhaa.

Bob NewSCART posted:

*entire country's stock market is worth less than google, almost engaged in nuclear war with US, is actively trying to destabilize the American government and electoral system, still spends hundreds of billions on military while millions and millions of people starve and are routinely murdered for being gay, not white, etc etc*

Wtf did Russia ever do? They're the good guys? The us is the bad one??? Pizzagate??? Emails ???????!!?;,,

You sound like Ronald Reagan circa 1983.

also my favorite is this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vzn-JSjfqTI

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

VikingSkull posted:

Bob NewSCART's tears

you think this guy posted at crapwagon back in the day, viking?

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

VikingSkull posted:

nah too articulate

WOLVERINES!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbuQ6APGYnQ

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Bob NewSCART posted:

So are you all posting from within the Russian border currently?

Mikhail Aleshin gonna win tomorrow, comrade.

He will conquer american imperialist pigs at their own race car tomorrow at america road in Wisconsin.

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Bob NewSCART posted:

Lmfao couldn't even pull their own lovely useless husk of a submarine out of the water after blaming everyone but themselves. After a torpedo that was improperly stored for years was shoved in the submarine with all of its other torpedos, and that torpedo exploded killing the entire crew instantaneously hahahah

The navy's response was criticised as slow and inept. The government initially misled and manipulated the public and media about the timing of the accident, stating that communication had been established and that a rescue effort was under way, and refused help from other governments. The Russian Navy offered a variety of reasons for the sub's sinking, including publicly blaming the accident on a collision with a NATO submarine. On the fifth day, President Vladimir Putin authorised the navy to accept British and Norwegian offers of assistance. Seven days after the submarine went down, Norwegian divers finally opened a hatch to the escape trunk in the ship's ninth compartment, hoping to locate survivors, but found it flooded.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzLtF_PxbYw

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

The silver lining to Trump is it exposes how incompetent and a joke the media is.

I guess CNN tripped over it's own dick today.

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/879763701385048064

I know this is something a sociopath would do...I know it's insane.

But goddammit...I think I'd do it too. I'd go a step further and Photoshop my picture on the cover of pretty much everything just to be a dick.

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

I like the fact that America has guns.

A lot of Europeans I guess come over here to shoot fire arms because they think we're cowboys or something.

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

VikingSkull posted:

posting on page 935

You posting cool racing pictures in a thread?

Why I never! :)

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

VikingSkull posted:

holy poo poo that project veritas video is #1 on youtube's trending

wrap it up haters Trump is fine

People like Al Giordano are tripling down on it.

"NO, NO, IT'S TRUE! ALL OF IT! VAN JONES IS A BERNIE BRO1"

These people are morons.

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

VikingSkull posted:

Fuzzy I'll have you know I stopped posting and sold my account to 4chan for bitcoins

Talladega nights is on.

Someone had to have been a Smokey Yunick fanboy to have put that paintscheme on a car in the movie. I still love the fact that there's an indirect nod to him for some reason. It must piss off the france family.

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Duck and Cover posted:

We talkin' cars? I have a mini cooper s and it's in car blue. I wanted electric blue but at the time it wasn't offered. Sad.

Cars are awesome.

I welcome car talk at all times.

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

https://twitter.com/sarahcwestwood/status/879735169506320384

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

He's got my vote again at this point

If they trot out zuckerberg or hillary again?

Well yeah he's in serious running to get it.

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

"This isn't very presidential! Now bombing brown people in other countries? Yes. that's the ticket" - the media.

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

Lol "violent rightwing memes"

His replies are all blue tick people I've never heard of. And they're calling it inciting violence too. It's wrasslin'!!!

He's ruining everything for all the worst people in this world.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend I guess.

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Trump is the most American president ever.

Seriously, all that's missing is him riding horseback with a gun.

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Mnoba posted:

itt the media finds out not caring that 99% of the population despises you at some point does have consequences, just need the right politician not giving a poo poo about the lies they spew

bingo.

The whole country hates them save for #theresitance.

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

"free press".

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Wolfsheim posted:

Like uhh if you wanna say trump is encouraging violence maybe point to the times he literally said to hurt protestors or w/e not the wacky wresting gif of him fake beating someone up goddamn how are they this bad at this

They're in a protected class. They're sheltered as gently caress.

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

https://twitter.com/Bro_Pair/status/881534496885145600

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

You guys are right. I hate all of these people far more than I could ever hate Trump.

That's hard to do, but somehow they pull it off.

https://twitter.com/InternetHippo/status/881535519087362048

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

a bone to pick posted:

I love the people that come into this thread to lay down some sick burns on white people lol, ya'll are definitely not hateful or prejudiced whatsoever.

YOU EAT MAYONAISE WHILE WATCHING NASCAR.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Skypie posted:

I don't really like mayo. Like, if I order a sandwich, and it's on there, I'll eat it. but if I made the same sandwich at home, I would not put mayo on it.

I watched the NASCAR race last night.

My favorite drivers are black, hispanic. Mainly because of the amazing trolling potential. (they're actually pretty good too)

I like the fact that the neoconservatives and neoliberals keep showing their true colors to the :911: people.

People can't loving stand them.

• Locked thread