Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Nichael posted:

How long is the inevitable Hollywood adaptation of post-Escalator America going to be? Honestly, I'm envisioning a trilogy or more of movies. One two hour movie is definitely not enough.

I think it would take six hours just to read the 2016 edition of This loving Election

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Jeb! Repetition posted:

Lindsey Graham is a really good-looking man, especially his eyelashes and eyes in general, no homo.

Someone pls post a pic of young lindsey, homo

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Real Talk: I don't presume to know wtf all this Russian poo poo is about and I don't think it's prudent* for Dems to accuse him of being bought off or a Manchurian candidate, but anyone seeing this much smoke without at least wanting to check for a fire is a loving giant stooge and should get hosed bigly.

*note: maybe not prudent but we do now live in an age where Trump came to power by calling people's dads the JFK shooter and talking about rigged elections before they even happened so whatever, give it a shot. Just don't back down and demure when someone points out what you're doing.

NO PUPPET NO PUPPET YOURE THE PUPPET

if you can casually explain that outburst I'll indulge this

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

lol i never even cloned knits of the round

lol I love when nerds are like "NFL games are all just standing around and commercials" when one loving summon is almost two minutes long

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Mariana Horchata posted:

*Schumerishly lowers glasses and sends staffer out for a case of Brooklyn Lager*

Someone pls make a schumer deal with it gif where the sunglasses drop to his eyes then go all the way down his nose

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Solarin posted:

nothing will take DJT down faster than an incest/pedo video leaking. That's gotta be what the real dangerous kompromat on him is, piss tape is an appetizer

It is most certainly part of the piss tape

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

HailedUser posted:

Talked to my schizophrenic conspiracy theorist friend today (well, not actually schizophrenic, he's schizotypal bipolar and fairly lucid right now) who explained his theory on everything going on right now. I will now share it with you:

5. My friend quote "isn't sure on what Stage 3 is," but thinks it involves a Seed AI that Google is running and the colonization of other star systems.

from way back but holy poo poo is everything hosed when even schiz* people can't even piece together conspiracy theories

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Baloogan posted:

Yes, this is a last ditch effort to get us into space, a true spacefairing civilization, colonize asteroids, build orbital habitats. gently caress gravity wells, gently caress mars, live in space or die

lol if this is sabotaged because fat grandpa needs his weekly garden parties, letting captain cirrhosis loot the federal government

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Scent of Worf posted:

drat that episode of aqua teen was awful

The closing joke was one big and bad rape joke

hand banana? Yeah that didn't age well

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Perfectly Safe posted:

So who's this Carter Page character, and how's he related to Trump? He's been mentioned on twitter a lot, and I've read a couple of articles, but I feel like I'm starting a story halfway through. More to the point, it seems to be a story in which everyone's bullshitting about something. Any clues?

He was named in the dossier

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

cmndstab posted:

What is the current thread title referring to?

It's that twitter mashup generator

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Scent of Worf posted:

Haha that one was poo poo too now that I remember it

The one I was talking about is called shirt herpies though.

still had the great quote "I want my name ta be spaghetti"

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Alter Ego posted:

That entire family looks like they drink gravy with their meals

gonna be beaten or the joked but

THEY POPPED THE HOOD AND FOUND GRAVY ON THE DIPSTICK

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

"Sex abuse victims die in Pa house" is a pretty common headline

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

LOL, never mind that footage shot through the window of the oval office of everyone screaming at each other everyone has seen.

Lol can you repost this? I missed it

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

health care is insane because providers and insurers are in a constant arms race to overcharge and undercover, respectively

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

lol politician withbiber a decade of aarp eligibility and famous for drinking gravy makes braindead old people joke

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Perfectly Safe posted:

So how do you pronounce Koch anyway? I read "cock", or sometimes "cotsch". But mostly "cock". But I've heard some people say "coke".

The Koch brothers are "coke"
Former nyc mayor ed Koch is "kotch"

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

tacodaemon posted:

lol did you see chuck grassley this morning giving al franken a bunch of poo poo for the question franken didn't even ask jeff sessions

Did he call it a gotcha question? Because if there are two loving professions in the world best equipped to deal with those, they're lawyer and politician and if there's one loving place ever where you need to be 100% truthful and accurate, it's under oath in front of Congress in a public testimony

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

he could be incepting fuckin everyone. the entire trump campaign incepted into supporting putin

lol at quoting a post referencing bulgakov with a loving inception metaphor

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

paranoid randroid posted:

i was under the impression that what happened was Shook Nate turned out to be right all along and the unusually high number of undecideds all flopped to Trump in the end

this is what trumps numbers guy said on 538. Trump would do something stupid, but all his support dropped to undecided and barely anyone flipped. Then the comey letter was enough to reactivate those undecideds

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

ACTUALLY LIVING IN A FASCIST STATE ISNT THAT BAD

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Citizen Tayne posted:

I stayed up all night waiting for it and boy are my arms tired!

drat bro, woke up spitting fire today

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

KIND OF A KIM DEAL posted:

But now I must ask...

Is "I just flew in from California" a euphemism for masturbation?

Sorry I'm old and out of the loop with regards to the hot slang on the streets and tweets.

http://www.barrypopik.com/index.php/new_york_city/entry/i_just_flew_in_and_boy_are_my_arms_tired

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Mariana Horchata posted:

straight talk express: Stop Making Sense or The Name of This Band Is Talking Heads (album vs. album, not counting the video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OF4KJMCXwqI

^ my vote :hai:

if you're in NYC, db is doing a q and a after a stop making sense screening at metrograph

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Mariana Horchata posted:

oooh goodie goodie, noted thx friend

whoa are u in the city?

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Uranium 235 posted:

he flipped burgers at mcdonald's in high school and in college he worked summers as a salesman for oscar meyer and once drove the wienermobile, according to wikipedia

Is it based in Kenosha or smth? My cousin used to drive it

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

zegermans posted:

Speaking of people's whose careers died directly after leaving a prime time NBC show, what the gently caress was Anthony Edwards thinking leaving ER, that he could be George Clooney?

roles like dumb gay batsman only come around once in a lifetime!

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

I wish game budgets were big enough that you could take really divergent story paths instead of mass effect's "well the character for whom we wrote this line died, so here it is 99% intact from a near-perfect replica and you only get 500 space points instead of 550"

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

ScrubLeague posted:

DA1 was good and like a third of ME3 was good, ME2 is the only game they've made that was All The Way Good since like Jade Empire.

Bioware sucks.

I wish they'd disguised the "do this quest to make this character survive the finale" mechanism a bit better, like you had to actually pay attention and find the thing to earn their loyalty and not get a big LOYALTY ACHIEVED banner for it

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

You do realize that boot camp is segregated right? Lol Zegerman you don't know poo poo about life in other places. You've probably never left your lovely state

yeah boot camp is all rape theory. most of the guys end up taking unpaid rape internships off base

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

lol people in NYC are flipping out cuz one dude died of leprosy from rats and are calling for the extermination of all rats.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Yinlock posted:

wheras before rats were allowed to frolic freely in the streets

OMG LEPROSY IS BACK KILL ALL THE RATS NOW I DONT CARE THAT ITS IMPOSSIBLE AND WOULD COST HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS also no I will not be receiving the flu vaccine

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Regular Nintendo posted:

I remember in yospos secret santa someone received a mattress full of ants or something

Mystery mattress didn't have ants as far as we know, you're thinking of the dream cast full of mealworms

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Way to bury the lede that he dissolved a body in his hot tub

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

The Brown Menace posted:

"what missed you"

a service which tells you what missiles and munitions blew up in your vicinity but not close enough to kill you

Palestinians already use this irl

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Citizen Tayne posted:

Pittsburgh is one of the most educated cities in America and attracts highly educated immigrants. Except scratch the second part in Trump's America.

yeah the tinyass city limits of Pittsburgh. I'm sure state college/university park PA have a ton of grads, but that sure as poo poo doesn't mean centre county isn't filled with sisterfucking hicks

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Trig Discipline posted:

okay but why'd he draw his beard on with a marker tho

the bloatee, dawg

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Serf posted:

"republicans will come together and save the day" sounds like a line that would appear in the text crawl before a post-apocalypse movie

Or immediately before a smash cut to a black and white title card that says

"Republicans Get Millions of People Killed"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

financially racist posted:

i am from upstate ny originally and there are lots of them once you leave any population center

sometimes you get lucky and see them in cities too, like when there were two brolifted pickups with confederate flags flying from their stacks driving through fuckin albany

what districts did they represent?

• Locked thread