Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

On board with the new thread straight to hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

triple sulk posted:

does wendy's chili still own because i haven't had it in forever

Wendy's was the only place we'd go when I was a kid and we were broke. Mom would order a baked potato and then fill Tupperware in her purse with the stuff from he baked potato bar.

We kids would split a fries and a frosty.

As a result I still can't bring myself to go into a Wendy's.

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

Agrajag posted:

now post the real pictures of these

Grand mac.

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

MaxxBot posted:

I guess we've moved beyond milk as a white supremacist symbol and on to... water?

https://twitter.com/scofieldsdelena/status/834033833058111488

This is just a weightlifting thing. Usually not a plastic milk jug but w/e.

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

The weirdest part of this picture is the casters on the school desks legs. Never seen that before. Got to make the desks cost twice as much and break constantly.

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Water is my number one drink to drink every day. I used to drink like a case of cans of coke everyday or some ungodly amount of soda and then I quit caffeine just cause. Now I drink sprite here and there but too much soda makes me sick. No idea how it was my main source of hydration when I was in my early twenties.

How's the diabetes working out for you?

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

The Brown Menace posted:

i am a phd of healthy fast food, here's my thesis: dont eat fast food

It's the best way to get fat because you get a whole bunch of fat along with sugar and simple carbs.

Burgers aren't that bad for you. It's really the fries and gallon of soda that comes along with them.

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

Something something black men can't jump either fourteen eighty eight dot jaypeg

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

Internet Webguy posted:

the fact that he accepted the job as trumps vp shouldve been the first clue about how dumb mike pence is

Maybe he fully expect trump to resign or be impeached or die in office?

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

murked by dragon posted:

"Give me liberty, and give me death!!" quoth the cuckold

Give me liberty and give you death.

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

Unperson_47 posted:

"discussing Christianity in the marketplace of ideas"

lol what the gently caress does that even mean?

We're going to give tax credits to anyone who wants to put their kids in supply side Jesus schools and see if the marketplace really supports the public school model. Oh and oops we just resegregated the south.

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

It's /pol/ that's the Kremlin disinformation campaign

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

https://twitter.com/jimpjorps/status/837391123446398976

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

euphronius posted:

Medicaid is the only thing keeping millions of people alive lol

Otoh, the death of the baby boomers is the only hope for this country.

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

orange sky posted:

"You can't have these rich people paying taxes and then that money goes to the people who have no money, that's just not going to work"

There we go

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

oliwan posted:

See also: Verhoeven's other masterpiece, Starship Troopers.

Someone above mentioned how razor thin dredd was and how it was possible to see it as right wing fantasy instead of as satire. Starship troopers isn't even razor thin. It's practically camp. And still people miss the point.

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

Gringostar posted:

running man owns

I just saw running man for the first time since I was a kid and man was it bad.. like b movie level bad.

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

sullat posted:

What about Stallone Death Race 2000?

This is legit one of my favorite movies.

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

Yay here comes the national right to work act. Say goodbye to unions!

https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/785

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

They're good boys, Mike.

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

SocketWrench posted:

Oh psh, Trump ran on getting rid of healthcare and won. But then he learned healthcare really is a good thing and aside from what we have, there's no real way to improve it that will keep support. So they made this train wreck and is destined to fail so all the Republicans can say "see, we tried, but those shifty democrats sunk it" and their base will again drop to their knees and beg to be pissed on. Republican leadership is shady and smart, their followers, however, are gullible and a step below retarded.

He ran saying Obamacare is bad and he was going to replace it with something where everyone would get coverage.

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

https://twitter.com/mamabear_nj/status/844954592278384640

All this time I've been paying for my own forums account.

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

We're done punishing Russia with low oil prices?

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

Big Beef City posted:

Much like his other efforts, Trump's truck is too far too small to be effectual in its intended purpose, is what I'm taking away from this.

But he has a truck and is therefore a real American.

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

eonwe posted:

im glad of our amazing former president getting to relax in an awesome as gently caress hotel and write his memoris

Beats Grant racing to type his poo poo out as he died painfully of cancer, hoping if he finished before the cancer finished him, his wife wouldn't be left destitute.

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

TheBigAristotle posted:

Jim Bakker is better because he's selling his poo poo on TV, preparing and tasting the sludge he's selling.

Watching him stirring a plastic tub full of "fettuccine alfredo" or whatever the gently caress is enough to make you :barf:

Holy poo poo, that's what Jim Bakker looks like now?

I'd seen these but it didn't occur to me which one Bakker was. I thought he might just be accapella's biggest fan

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

[Timg]http://i.imgur.com/lOnJ08z.jpg

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

blue squares posted:

Only for pure destruction. Carriers are much more versatile because they can carry a variety of different aircraft, each with different purposes. Scouting, attack, etc. Aircraft can operate over land and sea.

source, i was in the navy for 5 years so believe me

Somebody told trump that carriers are vulnerable to anti-ship cruise missiles and that subs aren't. It was the last thing he heard and he regurgitated it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

OhFunny posted:

https://twitter.com/conradhackett/status/857428690954838016

I'd say the rich own everything, but I'm pretty sure they want that remaining 5%.

• Locked thread