Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

The General posted:

Wait, am I the one going to work while masturbating, or is Sonic masturbating while doing e-sports? Or is it we're both masturbating while doing our respective jobs?

Yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

Dungeon Ecology posted:

mournful anime tits

Would you say they are 'Oblong'?

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

Lemme tell ya them guys ain't dumb

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.
I think the letters going down in columns then the numbers going across in rows is just to gently caress with the OCD masses.

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.
Wendy's better watch out because McDonalds is going to start using fresh meat on their Quarter Pounder. http://www.newser.com/article/29f8530ca83b4d65921f3d541ac5c0ca/something-completely-different-at-mcdonalds-fresh-beef.html

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

Gromit posted:

Hooray - I'm glad it made it. I've heard back from you and one other who forgot which thread this all went down in. Hopefully all 10 people I sent packages to will post their opinions and a photo. I should have made that a rule, but with any luck people will be nice enough to do that anyway.

Sorry i spent most of last week and this weekend sick from the flu. I received mine and shared it with friends and family. Everyone liked the Pineapple Lumps, most were hesitant to try the Musk Lifesavers but when they did the initial reaction was that it tasted like soap, then not so bad after a minute or so.

I did not get to try the Vegemite stuff. I let my baby sitter take that one to try with her family and haven't heard from her since. Either they all died or it's just because the kids are on spring break now and I won't see her for a week.

Anyways thanks for the package.

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

Dick Trauma posted:

I can tell you about another use... :getin:

With your username/avatar? No thanks!

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

Picnic Princess posted:

By the end of the year people are going to get shot for carrying cans of Pepsi, just you wait.

And what is wrong with that?

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.
Peter Pan because gently caress Jiff, it is poo poo PB...

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

Catsup on hotdog sandwiches makes me cry too...

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

Someone draw some mspaint lines, I am not seeing the funny in this one.

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

Unfortunate back-to-back articles on lifehacker.

Well they both can contain eggs, I don't see the issue.

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

marshmallow creep posted:

He is like some kind of Irish super hero.

No he dumped most of the beer when he did the flip. No real Irishman would waste that much beer...

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

Gravitas Shortfall posted:

Is this a Transformers sequel?

Prequel.

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

10 Beers posted:

I'm 6'3" and the biggest issue I have, especially on older rides, is that my legs are too long to fit comfortably in the ride. So my knees are either trying to push through the back of the seat in front of me, or I have to do some weird yoga pose contortion to fit right.

This is usually my biggest problem too. Also Dollywood is awesome.

The whipped cream cat thing reminded me of something from yesterday. I stopped at the store to grab some coffee creamer on my way to work. When I opened the door to grab it from the cooler I heard one of the worker ladies inside the cooler say to someone "Every time I see whipped cream it makes me think of my cat." I really wanted to ask her what she does with the cat and whipped cream but I guess now I know.

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

People are always looking for new ways to tell you they are Vegan...

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

Such Fun posted:

"Give me the cummies...!"

Sorry already gave them all to the birds...

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

No Game of Thrones spoilers, please.

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

mds2 posted:

This kicks rear end. It makes no sense on about 5 different levels.

So just like the rest of the bible.

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

There is nothing funny about Adult Swim...

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

Double Punctuation posted:

Scaling aside, those are some of the best dresses I've seen.

For clowns to wear.

To the circus.

Idiots.

I think I saw at least three of those on American Horror Story last night...

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.
That cannot be Lara as she seems to have no chest...

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.
The local PF Chang's has a couple Horse statues outside the front door and when exiting you are confronted with this image.

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

It is a new show he is in where he helps track down drug dealers in the UK & Columbia.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/4619407/gordon-ramsay-on-cocaine-itv-tonight/

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

Android Apocalypse posted:

The person is Sammy Sosa, ex-Cubs player that claims that he accidentally bleached his skin using an anti-aging cream
Edit: Dammit new page.

Where can I buy this?

Edit: The answer is Amazon of course!

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

Snowy posted:

Any of you fellow old people remember what a big hit those Truly Tasteless Jokes books were? They were filled with racism and sadly I can still remember a lot of them.

I have one of these in a drawer still I think. I should see if I can find it.

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

UP THE BUM NO BABY posted:

At a strip club in Grand Rapids, Michigan I watched a woman in a Real Tree bikini dance to Diary of Jane and a few other Breaking Benjamin songs.

Can only possibly be Parkway Tropics...

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

It looks like this one they are actually hitting a sign that is lower than the bridge itself. If that sign wasn't there most of those trucks would go under it no problem.

In my local area we have had 3 or 4 trucks hit the same bridge on a major highway in 3 months. They are now going to raise the bridge a few inches.

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

Not sure if this is real or not but...

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Doesn't Hawaii have a huge homeless problem?

Not for much longer...

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

CainFortea posted:

Oh, That's some serious Stranger Things throwbacks.

That's Negan...

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.
This thread inspired me to hit up the Tamale Buffet at a local Tamale joint yesterday for lunch. Thanks Thread!

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

Solice Kirsk posted:

Fud? I now want nothing more than to open a Fudrucker's chain in Scotland and just watch the confused business roll in.

rucker
To embarrass someone. To totally destroy someone or make them your 'bitch'.

Makes sense.

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

I like how the end of the URL is kKK-5k

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.
My SSiD doesn't need a funny name because it is hidden to be the most secure.

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

$90 for a pack of toilet paper it better include a little old lady to do the actual wiping for me.

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

Drone_Fragger posted:

losers the lot of you, real men use the skin burning test. You simply hold your finger in the liquid in question and judge it's temperature on how long it takes the blisters to form.

Real men absolutely use their unit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.
Wonder Showzen. The best kids show ever.