Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mat Cauthon
Jan 2, 2006

The more tragic things get,
the more I feel like laughing.

If anyone wants to swap presents or is in the market for a new BFF my 3 leads are usually:

Acala
Meridionalis
Revo Shiva/holiday Liu Bei

375 214 438

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mat Cauthon
Jan 2, 2006

Rap Record Hoarder posted:

If anyone wants to swap presents or is in the market for a new BFF my 3 leads are usually:

Acala
Meridionalis
Revo Shiva/holiday Liu Bei

375 214 438

Still looking for an Acala or Meri BFF.

Mat Cauthon
Jan 2, 2006

Combat Lobster posted:

I've got a Meri in slot 1 as well as a Ganesha in slot 2 if you're into that.

Okay added. My ID is 375 214 438. Did you want to do a present exchange as well?

Mat Cauthon
Jan 2, 2006

Munkaboo posted:

I need to present swap! 346841255

Also if you want to BFF me I run XM, Minerva, Myr, Krishna, ALB, Ryune, and hopefully DA when she arrives.

I'll swap with you, 375 214 438.

Edit: As soon as you have some open slots.

Mat Cauthon
Jan 2, 2006

Munkaboo posted:

Sent.

Fun fact: Swap is a censored word.

Just sent mine. Weirdly enough I had to reset PAD to do it, for some reason you weren't showing up in my friend list.

Mat Cauthon
Jan 2, 2006

Manatee Cannon posted:

I keep pulling on the heroine machine every time I get 10 stones because I want momiji for the inheritance, and every single time it's either been yet another mito or a crystal egg.

Who is momoji's inherit good for? I just pulled one this morning randomly, along with a elegunubi.

Mat Cauthon
Jan 2, 2006

Teketeketeketeke posted:

Anybody still hanging onto a BF after the latest reset? Maybe even two people for a triangle?
Dolphin here.

I'm usually running penta-maxed Shiva or DAthena.
I also have RaDra, ShivaDog, YomiDra (none in their final forms), and all sorts of other crap.

I may even be willing to just yolo-BF somebody if we can't get a triangle going soon... Or triangle despite lacking shared mains, etc.

I need a Shiva bff, what's your ID?

Mat Cauthon
Jan 2, 2006

Free roll: Sima Yi

Stone rolls:

DQXQ
Nobunaga
Sheen
Sheen
Orochi
Curse Dragon
Ra

Not bad I guess? Nothing I was really hoping for but still a decent haul. Might do a couple more today or tomorrow once enough free stones accumulate.

Mat Cauthon
Jan 2, 2006

Read posted:

I'll inherit DQXQ for Myr, Sheen is useful for obvious reasons and Andro's split goes on Meri for 2 SBR.

Is Sheen useful for a specific team comp or just generally useful as an inherit?

Mat Cauthon
Jan 2, 2006

Can I get some advice on how to optimize my teams?

https://www.padherder.com/user/Skyeater/monsters/#31,0,31,8191,4294967295_63,0,,0,0,0,eq,0,0,0,0,;level,1

I've been running Revo Shiva or ShivaDra as leads for a while and doing alright, but I picked up a bunch of stuff in the past few godfests that i feel like might be better suited (or at least more fun like Meridionalis or Acala). Just feel like I'm overlooking some more effective comps for more difficult content (I'm clear through most of the special stuff and trying to take on Arena 1).

Mat Cauthon fucked around with this message at 03:33 on Jun 8, 2017

Mat Cauthon
Jan 2, 2006

Are we getting a plus egg machine anytime soon? It would be nice to have something to put all these pal points to good use.

Mat Cauthon
Jan 2, 2006

Five rolls, got Vaan, Zidane, Vivi, and some other four star garbage.

How can I make the best use of these?

Mat Cauthon
Jan 2, 2006

Is there a setting that makes all the combo calculations go as fast as they do in the time attack dungeons by default?

Mat Cauthon
Jan 2, 2006

Three rolls in an attempt to get Yuna:

Auron
Auron
Lightning

Should I pixel evo them both? What is Lightning good for? She seems interesting and I have a bunch of light subs that should work for her.

Mat Cauthon
Jan 2, 2006

Anyone running pixel lightning as a leader?

Mat Cauthon
Jan 2, 2006

Prowler posted:

Forever and a day ago, but I can if you need one.

Dope. My ID is 375 214 438. I'm just dicking around to see if I can make this all light team work so don't feel pressed to leave it up forever if you need the slot for something important.

Mat Cauthon
Jan 2, 2006

Waited for the Yog 10x thing to start, did 5 rolls:

Snow White (I can sell this, right? It seems beyond useless)
Phact
Yomi
Ganesha #2
Ney....

I guess I can't complain too much, but the irony is killing me. Now just have to figure out if I want to use her as a light sub for DQXQ/Lightning team or a water sub for DAthena.

Mat Cauthon fucked around with this message at 21:16 on Oct 14, 2017

Mat Cauthon
Jan 2, 2006

What's the strategy for beating Gaia on the last level of the "No Light" challenge stage? I can clear the rest easy with DAthena but can't make a dent on this one.

Mat Cauthon
Jan 2, 2006

Any idea when NA is up for a BF/challenge mode/magic stone package reset?

Mat Cauthon
Jan 2, 2006

Free roll: No. 6
Stone roll 1: No.6
Stone roll 2: Kulia
Dungeon reward roll: Kulia

Wow, what a REM.

Mat Cauthon
Jan 2, 2006

Infinite Karma posted:

What's the best way to grind out some awakenings these days? Tamadra Coin dungeon? Waiting for the hourly Tamadra dungeon?

Tamadra carnival just started today. Otherwise just wait for the weekly rotation dungeon.

Mat Cauthon
Jan 2, 2006

Got a gift card, bought a pack, did some more pulls.

Enra
Tardis
Weld
Kulia #3 & 4

Not too bad overall. I don't have Anubis so I guess Tardis is just on the sidelines for now, but Weld will make a good inherit for my Scheat.

Is Enra good enough to try as a lead? I have a ton of decent fire subs, but not sure if it's worth the investment.

Mat Cauthon
Jan 2, 2006

Is this Zeus dragon that drops from the one shot dungeon good for anything? Seems like a weirdly powerful dude to give as a reward.

Mat Cauthon
Jan 2, 2006

Manatee Cannon posted:

wow I rolled xmas grem, idk what's up with my luck lately. first ideal from dbdc and now this. this is the first 8* I've rolled on my alt since ny amaterasu

Is she good for anything in particular? I pulled her from my free roll earlier this week.

Mat Cauthon
Jan 2, 2006

What is this Burning Horus thing for?

Mat Cauthon
Jan 2, 2006

How much money would someone have to spend in order to field a team full of Yogs, all of which have a Yog inherit?

I just did a 3 player co-op run with someone running that lineup and I'm still just :psyduck:

Mat Cauthon
Jan 2, 2006

Are any of the MP dragons still worth buying? I already have a Shivadra that I've evolved up with all the free festival mats.

Mat Cauthon
Jan 2, 2006

dwarf74 posted:

I love this quest dungeon this month. "Hey, here, this will save you literally thousands of stamina and millions of xp and worlds of annoyance!"

This is by far my favorite iteration of the quest dungeons, especially since I'm too lazy and/or bad to go get the evo mats for all these dudes the normal way. Getting a bunch of free MP and snow globes is just icing on the cake.

Picked up OdinDra, evolved him, stuck him on my Tardis team. I wish the game was always this convenient.

Mat Cauthon
Jan 2, 2006

Vasler posted:

I picked up my shiny new Odin Dragon - where do I get the gaia dragon to make this good ult evo of odin dragon?

I think it's the reward for the 4 second move time dungeon (Khepri?) in the February quest? It's not hard, I breezed through it with a DAthena team.

Mat Cauthon
Jan 2, 2006

What's the trick to clearing level 10 of the February quest dungeons?

Mat Cauthon
Jan 2, 2006

Anyone have a maxed out Kiri they can toss up as a lead? Trying to grind out this last February quest level but leaders are a bit scarce.

My ID is 375 214 438.

Mat Cauthon
Jan 2, 2006

Hobojim posted:

I can throw one up, but she isn't max skilled. Good enough?

Yeah I can make do as long as she has an assist on her. Much obliged.

Mat Cauthon
Jan 2, 2006

What are the rewards for the March Quest Dungeons? Is it high level evo mats again? I hope it's high level evo mats again.

Mat Cauthon
Jan 2, 2006

Winry x 2
Scar x 2
Roy Mustang
Riza Hawkeye
Alphonse

Not bad I guess. Tempted to buy a pack and try for Edward but I never get lucky rolling top tier leads so probably not worth it.

Mat Cauthon
Jan 2, 2006

Pulled an Awoken Mech Goemon from the free Yamato machine thing today, then bought a pack and got Ed on my 3rd or 4th roll. Must be my lucky day.

My ID is 375 214 438 for anyone looking for Ed friends.

Mat Cauthon
Jan 2, 2006

Anyone else having issues with the PAD app on Android? It was working fine for me this morning and then around noon it just closed randomly and won't reopen, even after I restart my phone.

Is this something their customer service could help with? To get my device transfer code if nothing else.

Mat Cauthon
Jan 2, 2006

DACK FAYDEN posted:

SPEAKING OF SOMEONE GIMME SEVERAL OF THOSE AS FRIENDS

(or one as bff I guess if you have a slot but I'm a huge waste so don't do that - although kev if you swapped your Grodin inherit...)

I think I already have you added, but I have a zeus verse up with the poison blocker inherit and double balanced killers as well.

375 214 438

This dungeon is either piss easy or a lot of people are having trouble with it, I got above 50% on my first try and that despite going over time. The only stumbling block is doing a big enough combo to one shot the boss, or making sure you have ~30 seconds to spare taking her down chunk by chunk.

Mat Cauthon
Jan 2, 2006

Free roll: Ilm (edit: is she still a decent lead?)
Stone roll: Napoleon

Not too shabby. I think that's my last roll for a while until we get a PCGF or something. A ney or a cotton would be nice but honestly the only thing I want right now is a Fujin.

Mat Cauthon fucked around with this message at 01:53 on Apr 1, 2018

Mat Cauthon
Jan 2, 2006

DACK FAYDEN posted:

...the poison resist one? What am I missing? I mean, its active poisons and delays so that's good as well, but.

Like the person above me said, it makes a lot of otherwise tricky encounters much easier, which is great if you are bad at this game (like me).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mat Cauthon
Jan 2, 2006

DACK FAYDEN posted:

Actually, speaking of equipment evos, what's the best way to get more Jewels of Creation to make them? I'm lazy and never bothered to look it up.

I would gladly give you one of the 12+ taking up space in my box but they're untradeable.