Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Lawlicaust posted:

Yes, there will be some cosmetic things that transfer but the details have not yet been released. Likely anything you bought with real money/came from issues. Achievement gear is not transferring. Whether Pangea gear is transferring is still up in the air.

What about my Dev Killer T Shirt or my Initial Launch ARG Everything is True honeycomb jacket set. This is important to know because the loving icons disappeared off my TSW account page when they did cleanup. Also I got five bucks saying I can bring the filth rain to Agartha and get someone fired.

Edit:

Drinkfist fucked around with this message at 03:19 on May 29, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Lawlicaust posted:

Current State of Beta

Beta currently has most things unlocked except Elite/Nightmare modes. Nightmare is coming post launch. Tokyo is not unlocked because it is coming post-launch. Same with New York Raid. The entrance for a new Solomon Island dungeon or raid is in game but not open at this time. Dressing room is still not completely done and subscriber bonuses are not in yet. Oh and Shambala, definitely not in.

On a separate note here. You are telling me that after all this work they did revamping the game not only will it have literally no new content but it is rolling back to the state of the original release with a new combat system? I loving love Funcom.

Are all the fun DLC missions in? By that I mean the Train mission in Egypt and the Vanishing of Tyler Freeborn. Please tell me that dumbass loving simulation area for the Venetians got the loving axe.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Lawlicaust posted:

That's the precursor to them deleting your account. They hate you.

Totally understandable and the feeling is mutual.

I am sure this will totally work out after firing most of their staff and retraining/rehiring all the ones that remained on the Unreal Engine for "The Park" and "Conan Exiles".

I am sure they must have someone still in the house that knows how their proprietary DreamWorld Engine works. This reboot is gonna be a loving trainwreck. Even more so for returning players from the old TSW given that there is literally nothing added to the game for us.

Edit: and the loving Venice poo poo is still there. Good god.

Drinkfist fucked around with this message at 03:41 on May 29, 2017

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

How exactly is this a MO without the Massively part. Do you still see other players in the over world locations? In what way did they make this not an mmo anymore.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Lawlicaust posted:

Limited the amount of people in a single instance of the overworld. Scaled down the majority of group content to be focused around 5 or less people.

I don't understand. That is exactly how it was. Save for the first week were everyone was at the police station giggling over a guy who drowned a sack of kittens every other area was very lonely.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

SweetBro posted:

That's a shame. This game is the posterchild of wasted potential.

That is every MMO. That is why they are just rebooting into a MO here. Attempting to break the cycle by shifty footwork and dazzling lights.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Tallgeese posted:

Chances are they made the enemies all invincible.

See, here's the thing with the stealth missions: one way to perfect them was to use Red Mist to instantly kill the patrolling enemy, or use your Wings of Ophanim to smite really tough foes.

A second change they likely made is preventing someone from doing it for you for the perfect run achievement. I would bet my bottom dollar that is one of two changes they made.

We used to clear them all by using the large dog pet that blocked vision and had collision. They took that out when someone sat with a golden retriever at the lighthouse and no one could get to the writer up there anymore. Then we used to just clear them all with Lair Dynamite and kill all the loving mobs in it in one shot but they fixed that when everyone found out again. This ended up with people bringing in the last of the lesser know bugs into the maps to clear them. Mine was the filth rain effect.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Richard M Nixon posted:

Maybe add to the OP that Lairs are now late-endgame raids (presumably regional and world bosses are going to be fuckoff hard).

Anything can be beat by just flooding it with assholes. I don't think during my entire clearing of all the region bosses that we had an arena we couldn't break into. Although after I beat my loving head against the wall did they finally realize that they forgot to do anything with the Lairs after that game had been launched for roughly six months. I like to think that our efforts forced them to take another pass on the whole system given the amount of effort involved and the flooding of GM tickets for the Region boss kills people didn't get the achievement for so they can get that spiked red jacket.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3Jd-lgkGSA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4i8Ih8ly_IA

Pretty much the only thing badr was good for was recording the region boss fuckery.

Edit: The Lair Jacket. Your reward for countless hours of Lair bullshit.

Drinkfist fucked around with this message at 21:47 on May 29, 2017

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Lawlicaust posted:

Also new Blade is rad and will probably be the most played weapon by far. You could probably play it as a solo weapon it's so good.

Did they remove that dumbass escalation debuff (Exposed) that made it so that only thing that mattered was that someone had escalation? There is also the leech life effects from Rifle that were pretty much required to kill Dr Klien on the bridge. A great deal of the boss fights are gonna need to be reworked if they changed the skills as heavy as they sound. If the Aux weapons are not in yet then they can't put in the raids because they pretty much require rocket jump for beginners to clear it.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Brain In A Jar posted:

Ze Ankh, symbol of rebirth, and you will be reborn... in a fashion

Remarkable regenerative capabilities, but there appears to be something wrong with your short term memory.

Here is a good mission opening for an example on why most people like the voice acting and the writing for the game.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWvkz7gpGEo

Drinkfist fucked around with this message at 16:01 on May 31, 2017

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Lawlicaust posted:

No new content outside of a new tutorial and a few small changes to the main story. No raids, nightmares, or tokyo at launch. No more battlegrounds or fusang; only Shambala (which is new but who knows how good it is because it's been broken as gently caress since introduced).

The only content addition that might happen is a raid in Kingsmouth but so far the only thing is the entrance portal. That's also likely going to be months after launch. I'll genuinely be surprised if Tokyo comes out this year.

So yeah no new content until 2018 at the earliest.

So basically they are not looking for returning players. They are looking for new ones. Given that the reports around when the game launched were that it only sold about 200,000 copies of the game. They are probably thinking there is a market somewhere for the remaining population of the planet. They are doing the whole mobile free to play aspects because honestly they look at all the other games doing it and they are more popular than TSW. They did the right thing years ago with the base game with all the freedom of movement in the skill wheel and making a totally different styled MMO. No one played it so they are going to drag this corpse out and skull gently caress everyone.

Gonna be fun to watch people wait for Tokyo again. Watch a bunch of new people jump in on the steam release only to realize they would rather play the original version and want to know why they just heard of the game now.

To be honest they would have been better off just letting this game either die or if they love the loving IP so much just make TSW2 (Single Player) in the Unreal Engine. Its obvious given the way the revamp is going that they fired nearly everyone on their staff that made/knows their in house engine. This is not FFXIV where they launched unplayable garbage and they roped someone with charisma to literally polish that turd elbows deep into something playable and relaunch it. This is APB Reloaded. Add nothing, charge for everything and pretend there is big updates because the company that made the game went under and you have no one on staff that knows how to make more game.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Hell now that I think about it they could just make "Secret World: Exiles" and just keep making that survival game money. They obviously know a lot about survival given that Funcom is still a company that apparently makes games.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Lawlicaust posted:

*Lairs were revamped to come after Elites/Nightmares but were unable to be tested because Elites and Nightmares were not available to gear up for them. Expect them to be a hot mess.

You know you told me the same loving thing last time around and I walked in there like a goddam champion that I am. Any problems that may arise we can just pour goons on it.

It will only be a matter of time until I find dynamite or filth rain to totally gently caress the game up with.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Lawlicaust posted:

Correct. In legends, that achievement will end up costing around 100k MoF.

This achievement was first gained by someone literally emptying the Lumi cabal guild bank to fund taco holocaust. One of the more entertaining drama bombs to come out of that hellhole of madness Lawlicaust was running.

Lawlicaust posted:

It's like the clothing system. They said they were going to be selective on what transfers. When it actually came time to implement though, they said gently caress it, too much work, ctl+c, ctl+v.

This sounds like the whole loving project to relaunch in a single line.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Exmond posted:

Im so happy i ignored goon guild drama. Was that drinkfist who did Taco holocaust?

It was some crazy girl in the Lumies guild that talked about keeping cold beers in her vagina on mumble.

I would like to think that the Templars being drama free had something to do with my fantastic leadership. Although Lawlicaust you got some real loving winners over there with Canadian oil magnates to "check your pronouns genderfluid" fun. It was fitting that the Illuminati was a bunch of raving lunatics and the Templars were swirling fine scotch in the sitting room saying "Yes. Quite.". The Dragon all quit after they got their opening scene blow job.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Lawlicaust posted:

Would you like to buy a T-shirt?

The Badr Files
http://imgur.com/a/ElrjI

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

If the guys who make Dark Souls went and released Dark Souls 4 and it was really dumbed down and easy then this is about how I feel currently with SWL.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Amante posted:

It's the ultimate game for people who hated the original but for some reason still wanted to play it. If you actually enjoyed it... go elsewhere, SWL isn't for you.

Your not the boss of me.

I like how everything that I actually enjoyed about the bad original TSW has been removed to make this a better overall poo poo game.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

My favorite part so far is the people in the chat saying they have a feeling this is gonna be big at the steam (re)launch.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

The least they could have done was let us roll Phoenicians. The faction quests are out so they just needed to make a single opening cutscene and a tiny rear end hideout zone.

Edit: Doesn't the council of Venice woman in Egypt mention they operate out of the Library of Alexandria. gently caress I would have been sold.

Drinkfist fucked around with this message at 07:32 on Jun 25, 2017

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Richard M Nixon posted:

Finally starting to see posts asking for compensation. No mention of lawyers yet, but Leonard J Crabs, esq. should be helping us with a class-action soon.

Welcome back Badr.

Edit: You know maybe we can fix this by telling them to cast Crimson Theater on top of Crimson Theater and that will reset and rollback the servers by an hour. A few runs of that and we will be good as new.

Drinkfist fucked around with this message at 19:57 on Jun 25, 2017

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Richard M Nixon posted:

Can you stick this in the OP so it's easy to see?

Playing with goons
Cabals (guilds) are cross-factional so we can all poo poo up chat together. You can get an invite by either posting your character name here or through discord. Note that you must be online to receive an invite, so try to request an invite when you'll be online for a little bit and during primetime hours.

Chatting with goons
Since Discord is the cool thing now, come join us here.

We are a member of the Goon Discord Network which enables unified authentication and a directory of goon servers for lots of games.

After joining our Discord channel, you'll need to be authed in order to request an invite.

pre:
To be assigned a Goon role and get an invite, follow these simple steps.

Authenticate with the Goon Discord Network
type !authme SA USERNAME HERE in chat

For Example:
  If your username in Something Awful is IAmKale then type: !authme IAmKale
  If your username in Something Awful has a space in the middle like for example Tempus Thales then type: !authme Tempus Thales

You will get a PM by the GDN bot to authenticate your account. Follow its instructions and you'll be assigned a Goon role.
Then, post your CHARACTER name in chat and someone will invite you. Note that cabals are cross-faction and are per-character.

Holy poo poo you are Badr.

Yo man if I make a SWL goon cabal T-shirt can I be an officer? Tell me about how loving awesome Lowtax and Discord is in more detail.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

I can only imagine the amount of people who picked blade or shotgun.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Tallgeese posted:

I'd like to see a link!

Same. I don't know what sparked that rumor. It clearly states you only get the one. Given how hard its going to be to acquire special effect weapons I am thinking the raven weapon is gonna be quite popular.

Edit: Apparently under the rewards section the first of the cursed souls rewards tiers says "9 Shadow Bound weapons" "Each weapon can be claimed once per account". So I was wrong yet it does clearly state outside of that cursed souls reward tiers that you only get the one weapon.

Drinkfist fucked around with this message at 23:06 on Jun 25, 2017

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Capntastic posted:

Someone be a doll and PM me the final answer since I can't find it googlin'

Thanks in advance sweetie!!

Just name the loving star you loser. It takes 3 mins of combing google images of constellations to locate it.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Capntastic posted:

I don't know star names, they don't glisten like your eyes

Then you get loving nothing. Until Grithok comes in here and tells you the answer because he knows it will bother me. We didn't have loving wikis in the original beta. We solved all this madness from the morse code to the hebrew traslations with notepads and research. Every day was a blizzard and we walked to school uphill both ways. drat kids can't be bothered to solve how much change you owe me when I hand you money. Gotta have the machines give you the answers. This is why we got Donald loving Trump. I hope I live long enough to see the loving world end. It will put a smile on me so much my head will cave in.

Drinkfist fucked around with this message at 23:18 on Jun 25, 2017

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

You just made the list.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Third World Reggin posted:

:Beeping Fuckery:

You were already on the list.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

This is my opposition in this thread? Really you people could send at me someone with more gusto than loving Trevor and Cory.

https://youtu.be/sMlp8R1JJzc

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

LITERALLY MY FETISH posted:

So is it as bad as we thought it'd be? Worth downloading even though it's bad or just not even funny?

The solution to everything in this game id now "Throw money at it" even though the game is so dumbed down and easy that you have no problems.

For a nice example. There are no drops off normal mobs, bosses or named mobs you have killed before except for a single item that drops from time to time. This item is a Agartha Lockbox. Its got garbage in it. It costs ONE DOLLAR AND FIFTY CENTS to open. I currently have a stack of 100 Agartha Lockboxes on my character for my time killing packs of zombies. It would cost me ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY DOLLARS to open all of my loot drops. They also sell the lockboxes in Agartha for 100 marks at a dedicated vendor just for this lockbox. I am a lifetime patron so I get one key a day for being a patron to open up one of my hundred lockboxes. Of the three I have opened so far I have received some weapons and talisman essence and some Third Age coin currency. Literally gently caress all.

This is the game now. Lockboxes that you dont want to open are showered on you. The dungeons are pants on head retarded easy and reward nothing. There is literally no purpose for dedicated healers or tanks currently so that chops off a whole line of skills in each weapon. Lastly every single bug I encountered when I played this game 5 years ago is still present ie, Rifles replicate and you can have one on your back when you are holding one, Closing a minor rift only works 50% of the time.

Funcom needs money and this is their bake sale because you have to be baked to play it.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

M_Sinistrari posted:

I'll settle for knowing if taking the gift or refusing the gift means something at the end of the Kingsmouth stuff.

Tell that motherfucker to go suck eggs.

Richard M Nixon posted:

I don't understand the bitching about receiving loot boxes. Especially the complaints about just picking them up being annoying. Delete them, who cares? Nobody is forcing you to spend money to open them, and right now it's not exactly going to drive big bucks to funcom. I'm expecting there to be monthly rotating boxes that have different cosmetic themes since costumes are one of the biggest sellers in mmos. Pets and weapon skins too. The crafting boosts drop a little too often but it's nice to power level gear with and the fragments are a common way to eventually get a thing you want. I'm not white knighting funcom and the monetization system, just saying that it's not the most funcompetent system in the world. I enjoy opening my one cache a day for fun.

The Loot boxes feel like the straw that broke the camels back for me. I have lifetime patron but they monetized loving everything. Clothing, Sprints and Mounts, AP and SP, Upgrade Materials, Pets, and the vending machines that are now sitting in my inventory of which is now very loving expensive to expand slots for. This patron system is also poo poo. The strangest thing is that even after all that monetized poo poo there is still nothing I want to spend money on. This is coming from a guy who got a lifetime sub when this game came out.

gently caress they need to cut the essence drops out of the dungeons and just go pure real loot and then increase all boss damage and hp by at least 30% to make this not boring. (Although these same dungeons have been around for 5 years and I don't know if they will ever be fun for me again.)

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Lawlicaust posted:

Yeah two weapons is honestly pretty dumb. There's little reason for using the second one for anything other than +move speed and one AoE finisher or utility skill.

How I have taken to slotting them in this fashion for general deckbuilding.

LMB: Ranged Basic Attack
RMB: Ranged AOE Skill
Q: Support Skill
1: Damage Skill
2: Interrupt Skill
E: Elite Skill

So for Example my current setup is Fist/Rifle

LMB: Placed Shot
RMB: Full Auto
Q: Frenzied Wrath
1: Mangle
2: Eviscerate
E: Regenerate

I use ranged basic for single pulls. The Melee basic would be better for the melee resource generation but I use my rifle as a simple pull stick and 4 pack lawnmower. I set up this template because it was getting irritating on how to construct the deck without a format. I would also suggest that you make your elite or support skill heal/clear debuffs in some way. Makes longer fights like with Baumont easier to work with the better sustain as well as accidental pulls and overall garbage situations.

Also start posting weird/good gadgets as well as anyone with any dungeon weapons lets see some screenshots for those effects so we can find out what dungeons might be worth farming weapons on. Given that any weapon can be leveled up it would be a good idea to start seeing some of this poo poo.

Take my loving amazing protection gadget for instance. Along with the "So close to being useful" gadget.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

theblackw0lf posted:

How do you get more energy? I'm always running out

Also am i blind or is there no help feature?

You have to scrounge for it anywhere you can get it. In combat weapon resources generate at 1 per second and out of combat is 3 per second. Basically if you set up a skillset using the big pow abilities that cost 5 resources you can expect that you are gonna spend most of your long fights sitting there with your thumb up your rear end.

It should be noted that this has the makings of a newbie trap all over it. When people see the big numbers they slot that poo poo and call it amazing but fail to think about how much opportunity there is gonna be present to blast it.

If the weapon you are using is of the Damage role your best bet is to use your "Role Cheap" 3 cost slot ability. You will be able to fire it off 5 times before going broke as opposed to 3 times and going broke with your normal "Main Damage" 5 cost skill. If it is not a damage type role weapon then you can check your wild card or support slot skills for abilities that give your resources like the Guns reload abilities.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Bogart posted:

Really? poo poo, I guess it's been longer than I imagined. The King is their equivalent of the doctor shooting Illuminati agents full of fun drugs, or getting Mystical Asian Head, then, right?

THERE IS A STORM COMING, MONDO STORM. PAINT YOUR GLASS HOUSES SHUT!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6O5nWIL0g7s

Illuminati: Drugs
Dragon: Sexual Release
Templar: Prophets

Really fits their faction bills.

Drinkfist fucked around with this message at 04:37 on Jun 28, 2017

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Bogart posted:

I can't do this. Back to classic flavor Secret World. :negative: Such a shame.

I don't understand how SWL is an improvement. There is nothing here that TSW didn't do better and have more of for no cash shop cost.

If they wanted to do this poo poo then they should have just made TSW2 in Unreal engine so they have staff that can make more game and not this UI modder fuckup squad they got going. gently caress that guy with the purple hair in particular.

The irony is that Funcom pulled Joel Bylos off TSW to make their current bankroll Conan Exiles that sold well on steam and then promptly hosed TSW right in the ground turning it into a lovely casino. All the while Ragnar Tørnquist with his glorious "o" founded a sub game studio to work on Dreamfall Chapters (Which he got funded by Kickstarter alone) because he wrote 10 years of story for TSW and they barely used any of it. Now that Dreamfall Chapters is done I have no loving clue what Ragnar is doing other than compulsive tweeting.

Funcom can't cross the street without coughing up the ball. They just need to sit those two fucks back in a room and throw money on them and they will get their payday again. Instead we get this purple hair gently caress.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

A. Beaverhausen posted:

The voice acting and writing are absolutely top notch and I will give every credit where its due. Its just...Funcom.

Ok now I am totally loving triggered. This crew didn't loving make that good poo poo.

Ragnar Tornquist and Joel Bylos are the reason for all of that and they are no longer on the staff for SWL. The carrot and stick method here is that if we all play SWL and give them enough money then they will make more game and continue the story where they left off in TSW. The problem being is that everyone and everything that made the story enjoyable five years ago is loving gone. Now we got guys that took the old version of TSW and released this and told us it was better and we go from here.

Here is a small list of things that TSW has that is missing from SWL.
- A Massive amount of weapon skills and passives (525+ AUX) that can synergise with skills and passives from other weapons. (IE Chain attacks from pistols could be buffed with chain attack passives from Elementalism)
- Chainsaws, Rocket Launchers, Flamethrowers, Whips, Quantum Brace.
- A large array of weapon skins (http://legacy.tswdb.com/cosmetics/weapon-skins)
- Nightmare Dungeons
- A Degree of difficulty (If you built your character like a dumbass you could be living in Kingsmouth for a day or two to gather enough AP/SP to get yourself out of your hole)
- No levels, Gain AP and SP at a steady constant pace.
- Minecraft Crafting system that you could us to build the exact loving thing you wanted to have.
- A Working Auction house (But total hosed economy)
- You could expand you inventory space to 200 slots using in game standard currency (Pax) And your bank to another 200 slots using game standard currency.
- Dungeons gave xp every time you ran them.
- Dungeons dropped actual loot items every time you ran them.
- Game cost 30 bucks with no sub, all cash shop items were cosmetic, Large expansions such as Tokyo and optional Mission Packs were paid dlc addons.
- Faction based missions and cutscenes.
- Multiple pvp battleground areas.
- Raids

In return for losing all that here is what we gained over the original TSW.
- We have the privilege to give funcom our loving bank accounts to a shady transaction host.
- Every loving system in the game is monetized because hey all the mobile games are kicking it off making the big bucks doing it.
- A locked crosshair.
- A Combat system they say is new and improved but is really in every way poorly thought out and terrible. (Hey if you don't slot any grenade abilities with Assault Rifle you will just loving explode after a short delay whenever you use an ability.)
- The total loving lie that the story will continue with Secret World Legends.
- We can now level from 1 to 50 for no loving reason because levels.
- New meltdown your poo poo into better poo poo system.
- Dungeon loot now have keys and give you essence for upgrading your poo poo in the slag window instead of talismans or weapons. (Weapon drops in dungeons are a myth that didn't come true in this game.)
- loving Badr(T Shirt spurg) is running the Goon Cabal now.

So the breakdown of it is that they made a game with a buggy in house engine called The Secret World that flew under the radar for years due to zero marketing effort and an absolute minimum of content added over time. Funcom then went into a near bankrupt state for years where they fired all their development staff and dabbled in insider trading until Joel Bylos grabbed what few programmers and artists were left at the company and retrained them into Unreal engine ("The Park" was literally their in house Unreal training project). After they completed their traning with a functional engine they went off to create Conan Exiles which surpisingly made Funcom some money. But money at Funcom is like chumming the waters and they blew it all on hookers and blow and realized they have none left. They quickly run down the street to an internet cafe and grab the finest three losers they could get their hands on and told them to make money happen. The modders had the garbage idea to take shovels and dig up The Secret World's corpse from its grave and rip every one of its limbs off and set them neatly into an individual compartment of a vending machine (Some limbs and bones were lost during this process but they assured the customers that they will find them again some day). They then modded the combat down and added levels because levels to finally drop that machine on to the nearest street corner just outside of Valve's office saying that next month they are gonna move it into the office lounge and its gonna be a big hit. They also told people that enjoyed the corpse before it was cool that if they just keep putting money into the machine they will make new bigger machine sometime if they feel like it.

If you got though this loving rant then I present you with this challenge. Find one single new 3D Art Asset they created for SWL
(Fun fact: The dungeon chests were part of an Orachi office in Tokyo so don't even try to suggest that or anything in the new format for Agartha because they moved a fuckton of Transylvania trash heap assets over there for the vendors)

I say look for a new art asset because they are talking about adding more game to the game but they seriously don't have anyone on payroll that can do it. The entire remaining staff moved over to Unreal Engine and Conan Exiles and look at all the loving openings that appeared in the past month @ http://jobs.funcom.com/. If they filled all of those positions and then somehow trained them on the in house engine SWL uses they could scrape a bit of content to add to the game by earliest six months. The second this Vending Machine hits Steam it is totally loving dead. Steam users are gonna mash that loving negative button, demand refunds somehow, and create a massive amount of bad press of which there is no return.

Drinkfist fucked around with this message at 07:41 on Jun 29, 2017

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

On a separate note this crew has no idea about the lore for this game and they put the loving Blajini mole people and others into the reworked Agartha where they can't possibly be allowed. Also all the paths are now jump pads and yet Agartha is policed by massive Third Age robots that can no longer navigate Agartha.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Richard M Nixon posted:

Never change, drinkfist. We need more gbs in our mmohmo.

I was talking about the ah in discord last night....

E: someone on discord did a fan art of my character. Dude is loving skilled.

You are a bowl of poo poo yelling at a mirror.

yegods posted:

Hmm, I don't know what you guys are talking about... I love the new combat system. It seems more fluid, and pointing at what you want to hit is the perfect system. The new simplified skills system is pretty great too. I wasn't the most dedicated player of TSW before, and I always was confused by the skills... too much choice.

I admit, they went a little heavy-handed on the monetization though. They could stand to back off on that a bit.

SHILL HARDER.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Digging though this loving Tradepost.swf looking for a way to increase the 90 item listed cap is making my eyes bleed.