Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Vengarr posted:

Gilgamesh' VA dropped 1,000 buckaroos trying to get Gilgamesh...and failed.

Then he formed a contract with Rin's VA friended her because she did have him. Apparently after rerolling on four devices simultaneously.

post the rest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

just wait a year for jalter

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

no matter how much i roll the friendship gacha I never get cursed arm hassan

why has god blighted me

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Ibram Gaunt posted:

3 rolls on the anniversary banner and no Holmes or even a 4 star servant. Guess that double 5* on the paid gacha stole my luck.

try spending more money

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Vengarr posted:

It seems the main scenario writer for Orleans and Septem was the same guy that wrote Apocrypha, to my absolute lack of surprise.

but orleans was atleast kind of interesting

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

http://cirnopedia.org/comic_page.php?chapter=00#nav good luck

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Goku would be the strongest avenger.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

I blew 30 quartz on a whim and got jean

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Boudica is incredibly good?

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Altera is also good

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

The next crossover will be the planet namek singularity

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

late game stuff is about dealing with the bosses using specific gimmicks so hit good isn't the most important thing in the world but he'll still be your friend.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Tired Moritz posted:

euryale is not loving kawaii

no?

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

im gonna save my quartz for jeanne

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

anne and mary are bad

because they're criminals

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

the vn is good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

just avert your gaze

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

the sex scenes are better in f/ha if it helps

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Nuebot posted:

So I had some down time this afternoon and that wiki was one hell of a trip. One thing I think I've retained from all that was that King Arthur, who is a lady, has a daughter, who is a clone of herself, with her twin sister. And also some times she falls in mud and becomes evil and that's why I had to kill her in the first chapter of this game's story?

just read the vn

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

you can do it for free

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

and you'll have a good time!!

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

i will become the god of this new world

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

you fool

you damned fool

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Gologle posted:

I still can't believe how awesome King Hassan is. I never ever expected something like him in the Nasuverse ever. It would be like a Final Fantasy character showing up in Super Mario Bros.

what the gently caress does that even mean

and also how the gently caress would nasu's work be super mario bros

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

I mean granted fate/stay night is the greatest video game of all time like how super mario bros was when it was released but I don't see any other similarities.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

not true because you forget like 90% of the servants in the original f/sn were also badass as gently caress

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

also badass: the rude church man

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Gologle posted:

What the gently caress does that mean? Are you seriously saying you can't see a weird whiplash between the design of, say, Akiha Tohno, and King Hassan, and that these two characters apparently exist in the same setting?

highschoolers don't look like figures of legend??

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

the warring states period wouldnt have happened if they understood gender better

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Dee Ehm posted:

I just don't think modern gender identity politics really fit onto these characters cleanly.

you mean all these characters that were created after the year loving 2000?

gently caress off with this weak poo poo

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Aurora posted:

i hate everyone

gently caress this game!!!!!!!!!!!

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

You can get fergus in the friendship gacha though?

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Captain Baal posted:

Lmao I forgot I even made that post

actually ibram made it

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Ilya also ends up being the best homoculi ever so the einzberns kill themselves in every timeline she doesn't win the Grail war .

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Endorph posted:

what the gently caress

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

That's the most sieg thing ever

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

A world war 2 event would be a great opportunity to introduce a rider Yi Sun-sin and Nelson instead of what we're actually going to get.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Until they make something in the extraverse about kotomine or taiga going rogue

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Ledgy posted:

It should be noted that only Fuyuki's grail had that "all assassins must be hassan" rule, though of course it ain't followed in apocrypha either
Maybe, just maybe, apocrypha really is pretty bad official fanfiction

What they say in heavens feel isn't that the Grail says only Hassan's can be assassin but that being a successful assassin in general is antithetical to the idea of a heroic spirit and only the Hassan bridges that gap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

The Red Baron would probably be the plane rider since the wright brothers didn't do battle.