Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

the old thread got blackholed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

well i don't know if you guys had talked about it much, but especially considering where the destroyer was impacted, the navy bridgewatch team is 100% responsible for the collision.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

anything happen today?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

holy poo poo I'm in the middle of a rasmussen or some other right wing poll right now. holy poo poo some of these questions.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

like god drat these poll questions are loaded as gently caress.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

gonna see if I can remember all of them. one section was just agree/disagree:

i think that obamacare should be repealed or significantly changed (note the script said obamacare not PPACA)

I think that we need a simplified tax code with tax cuts for the middle class and a reduced corporate rate to promote growth in the job industry.

i think the economy is creating more jobs than a year ago.

3-4 questions about is it good/bad that democrats are being obstructionist.

do you support infrastructure spending.

is the wall a good thing that will curb illegal immigration and cut back on crime.

It was basically fox news talking point yes/no questions and anything remotely good had horrible republican caveats. so now my answer and most democrats are going to say that they don't support the middle class tax cuts because they tack on the severely reduced corporate rate bullshit that only supports rich republicans.

Do you think democrats in congress that refuse to work with trump should be voted out of office?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I don't know how well I can really convey just how fox news these questions were. It was diabolical.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

*immediately gets up after picture is taken and starts laughing*

That's absolutely just a list of talking points about the bill with nothing of substance other than trillion dollar tax cut for the 1%.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

someone on my facebook is making rumblings about an imminent kennedy retirement.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

kek was korean lol in various online games before wow ever existed. bunch of people never got zerg rushed kekekekekek

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

ShutteredIn posted:

hahaha people are still talking about the Dignity of the Office like Trump didn't pay russian hookers to piss all over it

ahem he was gifted russian hookers

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

i've been sick, moving, and working non stop and haven't caught up on a lot of the news. Am I right in thinking that Trump sicked national enquirer stooges after Mika and then called Joe taunting him about it telling him he'd get them to stop if he bent the knee? And Joe publicly refused?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

whats this i hear about kushner and others on tape colluding with ruskies but isn't public because it's part of mueller's investigation?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I ordered a 10" gel/memory foam mattress off amazon and it owns loving bones plus was only like 250.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

I mean it's the Midwest so....

what the gently caress are you talking about oklahoma isn't anywhere near the midwest

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

TBeats posted:

well you see the earth works in cycles and it has nothing to do with all of the crazy underground poo poo we are doing in that exact spot

it's just the cycles.

or god. whatever.

the ones around amarillo, tx are two fold - general settling of the llano estacado on the granite mountains under it. the other half is massive amounts of helium extraction.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Reality Winner posted:

The midwest is in the eastern half of the country makes u think :thunk:

its because it got that name before the us actually stretched from sea to sea.

Oklahoma is in an odd spot demographically and climate/environment wise. It's a mixmash of southwest, the deep south, and midwest culture with a heft dollop of native american influence.

In the north half of the country you have new england, atlantic coast, midwest, mountain west, pacific coast.

In the south you have south, texas, southwest.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

jigokuman posted:

can't wait to throw these at cops next protest:

needs "tender embraces" to cover the rms type demographics.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

It is very possible that trump has told sessions to open investigations into clinton and has been told that there's nothing there to prosecute.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

white sauce posted:

Bro there is no way in hell those prisoners were getting paid $7/hour to play house slaves at the governors mansion in loving Arkansas

min wage back then was $2/hr or something.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

so i spent all night having fun and went to bed at like 8 am so i missed the pissbaby tirade this morning. anyone have a quick recap handy of the stupid poo poo from today?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

rabble rabble posted:

I'm here to fight you complete idiots with no understanding of technology who think self driving cars are being implemented with "if trees" loudly explaining their own ignorance, come on now, out of the woodwork

self driving cars are a pipedream and are 20-50 years down the road at best and potentially never because :lol: we're all gonna die.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Guy Goodbody posted:

Yeah like the mushroom cloud wouldn't be anywhere near that big, it would hit different parts of the atmosphere and get all weird

We've got video of it. I saw someone posted pics earlier.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4R7pZOAWQrk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oP9B5PkKw-g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBNhYOmEgy0

Mr. Nice! has issued a correction as of 22:38 on Aug 8, 2017

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

good poo poo

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

since none of it is classified, i wonder if the propaganda folder could be foiaed.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

pretty sure you can disable government alerts on iphones.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

couple pages late but i have a corgi. he's super well behaved and does basically everything i tell him to do ever. great dog.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Zyla posted:

its not there is it

8th column third row down going diagonal down and right.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Chunky Salsa posted:

A rare tailed sploot :3:

Yes hello I am the rum police please hand it over

yeah his litter mates and all the dogs from his breeder have tails.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

ex post facho posted:

moore rose to fame in 2001 after he was forced to step down as Alabama's Chief Justice (lmao) for refusing to remove a monument to the ten commandments that he had installed in a state courthouse

then he got re-elected to the court, refused to obey the supreme court re: obgerfell and was forced to step down again.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

loquacius posted:

what's the deal with the shanley moon tweet

idgi

how does the moon pwn the left

she's not right in the head.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

NUKES CURE NORKS posted:

this thread is like the NFL game day threads right now.

petition to temporarily rename thread "klan rally gdt"

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

A six month sentence for vehicular manslaughter is 'getting off'

"im a ninja in my caddy" said by a guy right after he dliberately ran over brian deneke in amarillo tx. Even he got voluntary manslaughter but only 10 years probation and a 10k fine.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

someone got a link to the stormfront response to the "many sides" speech yesterday?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

trump hires the best people

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

M_Gargantua posted:

if you see a white girl on guam theyre either in the military, a military wife, or a stripper

but guam is better per dollar than vegas by a lot

its a tropical island where everybody hates their lives and drinks

hey now some of them are hookers.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Rushi posted:

Is Applebee's just tgif on the east coast?

no there are applebees all over.

See buffalo, ny for example
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2uN28EJRlA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

financially racist posted:

so to make sure i'm getting this right, trump re-tweeted a dude who was at the nazi rally?

not just an alt-right superstar, but one of the pizzagate engineers and the crafty fellow that made a RAPE MELANIA sign and took it to a trump protest in order to paint the trump protestors as violent.

• Locked thread