Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: fart simpson)

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Fly Molo posted:

and china’s definitely covering up tens of millions of covid deaths. unlike the US, they lie. :hmmyes:

good thread on this here btw

https://twitter.com/johanstrauss90/status/1476472869072814081

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

I love the dramatic interpretations but Lee just burned out after dealing with the realities of being part of an actual state legislature, and he tried throwing a random hail mary in the process (in the form of running for governor without actually putting in any of the legwork that won him his previous seat, ostensibly due to a combination of that same burnout and COVID).

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

are they thinking of brace belden?? lol

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Best Friends posted:

a bunch of my forum friends here in the tankies thread turned out to be pedos and Nazis, and that made me realize something: cspam has gone too far

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

why do they care lol

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Cao Ni Ma posted:

its bad PR when most of the PR coming out of the country is that the economy is poo poo and the rich are taking advantage of the poor constantly

that's fair, thanks, can't have people seeing the evil North as a better option than the glorious South!

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

lol

quote:

Opinion polls suggest that 40 per cent of Finns oppose joining Nato, with 26 per cent in favour.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Zedhe Khoja posted:

handily takes care of the "do you have any proof it's actually him" stuff the mods kind of halfheartedly threw up i guess

yeah that was kind of incredible lol

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Serf posted:

whatever happened to the old days of online when posters did absolutely everything in their power to keep what they jack it to separate from literally everything else about them? people have forgotten how to exist online

jacking off to this post right now

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

bruh, come on

https://www.fimfiction.net/group/207454/bloodborne-ponies/members/128760

He has left all sorts of no post accounts all over the internet. He's got a Hentai Foundry account that lists his favorite submissions.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

it's funny that HRU made all of this happen lol

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

this is somehow the funniest part of all this

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

tankies: 1
pedophiles: 0

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

lolling at what happens if you merely type the name into google:

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

cleaned up the alpha so it's not gross on like the dark blue browser cspam background

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

here's a SA cert for the smilie, i didnt want to just buy it in case someone spotted anything else to change

8E44378-2AADEE104D-48E64

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

exmarx posted:

thank you king :xickos:

hell yeah :xickos: posting spree time

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

excelzior in succ thread pointed out this would be a good thread tag so i made one the right format for that inshallah

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Nonsense posted:

Xi destroyed China's enemies without even lifting a finger to do so.

:xickos:

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Lostconfused posted:

I am actually surprised nobody got probed.

I guess it's not just the cspam mods that are too cowardly to crack down on their posting enemies.

Wanna know the real reason? If someone gets probed they end up in the Leper's Colony which a bunch of users from many different forums read thoroughly, and that would've painted an even bigger target on the pedos in that thread.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

stephenthinkpad posted:

I am sorry for the reports of some non-covid patients not getting treated in Xi'An

It's bullshit that they're even calling that out because we have the exact same problem all around the country where like cancer patients are dying because they can't get treatment because hospitals are too overrun by COVID patients and cancelling "not immediately life threatening" surgeries. But no, let's just attribute that to the evil commie lockdown when they have one small city out of 1.4 billion people experiencing it compared to us.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

https://twitter.com/ecc_011/status/1478479775559786508

edit: I think the Twitter version is higher res this is too complicated for me

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Buzzman posted:

Jesus christ how are you morons so loving stupid. You've all really been loving poisoned so thoroughly that you slobber all over authoritarian dick because it has some red on it.

Weren't you idiots like laughing for weeks about how clearly Russia is just doing military excercises? "Clearly this is just scaremongering by the west." "Clearly Ukraine is going to manufacture a reason to invade!"

But now when there are literal Russian soldiers moving into Ukraine and Putin is speaking of grand plans to revive the loving Empire, oh no this totally isn't an invasion guys. No they have to protect these innocent civilians from evil Ukraine (that also shouldn't exist).

Suck more fascist dick and call yourself leftists why don't you.

"Hrm yes Stalin has some good points!" :shuckyes:

I believe in leftism because I believe in trying to make peoples lives better. Not cheering and fawning over some dumb loving dictator going RUSSIA STRONK.

Whatever. That's all this garbage world is, soul-sucking capitalist genocidal corporations and autocratic brutal nationalist strongmen.

Enjoy this meltdown. Now give me perma-sixers or whatever the gently caress it's called.

Eat poo poo.

lol their post history is... quite infrequent

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

The Oldest Man posted:

Did Putin invade or is there going to be a blue maga over-the-air update tonight so that Biden is extremely not owned and also very cool

Russia's parliament voted overwhelmingly to recognize two regions in Ukraine as independent states, so Putin has done so and sent peacekeeping forces in to help. If you think Putin should've ignored parliament then you hate democracy.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Frosted Flake posted:

Good luck getting a lib to say the Duma is a legitimate democracy.

Which is funny because they have like four more parties represented than we do in congress.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

quote:

During Tuesday’s session, 351 lawmakers voted in favor of the resolution and 16 voted against it; just one parliamentarian abstained.

quote:

just one parliamentarian abstained.

quote:

parliamentarian

:eyepop: the goddamned parliamentarian is at it again

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

https://twitter.com/TRAlNCAMP/status/1496034753266569216

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

The Atomic Man-Boy posted:

No funny dude, tens of thousands are dead!

Dead tired of waiting for Elden Ring to finally come out!

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

brugroffil posted:

I don't think Russia should get a veto on whether an independent country wants to join NATO.

There were certainly dumb things NATO/western countries have done, and have had their own missteps. They don't justify a military invasion of another country or the demand to create new independent countries out of that country.

hey buddy I think you meant to be posting in GBS

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

https://variety.com/2022/film/news/sean-penn-ukraine-documentary-russia-invasion-1235189570/ posted:

Sean Penn is on the ground in Ukraine filming a documentary about Russia’s invasion, Vice Studios confirmed. The Oscar-winning actor appeared at a press briefing Thursday in the Ukraine capital of Kyiv listening to government officials speak about the crisis.

The doc is a Vice Studios production in association with Vice World News and Endeavor Content.

Penn last visited Ukraine in November 2021 and started preparing for his documentary by visiting with the country’s military. Photos of Penn’s November trip were released at the time by the Ukrainian Joint Forces Operation Press Service.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

lol

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

CaptainACAB posted:

oh i wanted to post the Only Correct Take here, since i see everyone losing it in the forest:

The only reason this is happening is because the USSR was illegally dissolved against the will of it's people. The CPSU is the legitimate government of both the illegally occupied Ukranian SSR and the illegally occupied Russian SFSR. It was never defeated in a free or fair election, but was overthrown in a CIA and IMF backed bandit coup.

Putin represents those same bandits who destroyed the greatest workers' state that has ever existed, immiserated it's people, looted their society and cast them into darkness and warfare where previously there was peace and prosperity. Soviet brothers are now forced to kill each other when they once lived in harmony. This does not, of course, mean that we should side with the IMF backed Ukranian fascists and liberals, as they represent nothing more than another faction of bandits.

What we should support, instead, is the withdrawl of BOTH illegal occupation forces and a return of the country to it's legitimate government, which is the Communist Party of the Soviet Union.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

https://twitter.com/philipoltermann/status/1496980726390169601

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Reik posted:

Work with the people supporting the separatists? Work with the people that annexed Crimea in 2014? That's ridiculous.

what else happened in 2014 in ukraine??

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

if ukraine didn't want to be invaded maybe they shouldn't have been doing a cultural genocide

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

And the US and NATO served him up Ukraine like a slice of prime rib at Golden Corral

lol they really did, absolutely zero support on the ground as they're getting destroyed

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3 posted:

Whaaat? You mean its not because Putin is an addled strongman desperately clutching at relevance and his country's long gone glory days as his body and mind deteriorates?

wtf he's 69 years old that's peak age right there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

look everyone says "believe victims" so i was just believing the biggest victim here, poor zelensky, who said that the US was wrong about an imminent attack