Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Der Meister
May 12, 2001

tirmp is prez

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

root for the Texas team you pieces of poo poo

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

drown in my tears

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Naerasa posted:

Worst thing I dealt with in food service: teenagers coming in a group of a dozen+, all ordering frappuccinos, all drinking them, all demanding second fraps for free because we didn't make them right, all getting what they wanted because the customer is always right.

If you're wondering 'wow, 30 frappuccinos in like 10 minutes, what does that do to the rest of the queue?' Here's the answer: loving destroys it and creates 30 minute wait times for drinks that should usually take 2. We'd get calls from corporate every week because we weren't frapping fast enough, but if we turned the teenagers away, then they'd complain to the manager about how we made their drinks wrong and wouldn't make them over again.

No win.

lol

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

is he wearing some creepy splatter proof suit

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

my kids love Applebee’s and we are always pleasant to our servers and tip well. why is there ice in my son’s water you useless piece of poo poo

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

what did the trump do

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Thursday football is not watchable

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

can trump just tell the judge colonel to execute the guy and since he’s commander in Chief he’s literally king or whatever and they have to do it

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Nonsense posted:

Ed Rogers is a contributor to the PostPartisan blog, a political consultant and a veteran of the Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush White Houses and several national campaigns. He is the chairman of the lobbying and communications firm BGR Group, which he founded with former Mississippi governor Haley Barbour in 1991.

lookit that face

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

logikv9 posted:

BRAIN

PILLS

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

haha they really hate educated latte liberals don’t they

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

*rushes into thread out of breath*

*in an extremely Roger stone voice* w...WoUlD..!!

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

lol trump is prez

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

hell, same

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Salt Fish posted:

Lol at anyone who thinks this country can be salvaged.

managerial consent. consent this bish *points at monster balls*

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

if the dems don’t win in Virginia then just lol

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Annual Prophet posted:

i don’t understand what the gop is thinking in terms of long term strategy. everyone 35and under that i know despises them as a group, and the older republicans i know from work are, in general, disgusted, some having second thoughts about staying in the party. several women who were long term committed republicans have flipped and can’t stop ranting about what worthless pricks they are

all anecdotal, but the long term demographic trends are very much against them even without this sort of thing, and it just seems like over time they’re headed to nowhere when it comes to attracting people to their cause

do they think people are just going to forget after years of this poo poo?

do they think they can gerrymander their way through elections indefinitely?

wtf are they thinking?

you sound like a pussy latte liberal turn ur fuckin screen on

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

*yawn* where are the tweets

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

man I can’t believe the dodgers lost. this is the worst thing that has personally happened to me in 2017.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

cool!

*continues with horribly unpopular agenda apace*

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

lord of the rings marathon on AMC. TRUMP is Gollum. tweets are the precious. Elrond is ed balls

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

god this county is such a shithole

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Duscat posted:

how many levels of irony are we on when this lady with the "this is my gun permit" shirt got her family shot up, and now she' gonna get so many death threats from other chuds who think she's a crisis actor

gently caress man. that’s so loving sad.

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

these people are gleeful about the outcome here

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

fits my needs posted:

Lol, I wonder if CA will let people flee to Mexico or if ICE/BP will shut down the border with drones.

the border with Mexico is gigantic and nobody can close it even if they wanted to

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

judge can’t just answer the question? what a dick

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

trump is pres??!

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Louisgod posted:

it's just a 3 dayer, you're good.

Putting on my Serious Hat, it's clear that the democrats as a whole simply represent a moderate/neo-liberal policy that their base vehemently disagrees with, hence why figures like Sanders, Franken and the more progressive wing of the party has such a vocal fanclub. The rally for Bernie in Portland alone echoed the same grassroots energy Obama enjoyed in '08.

At this point it's a safe bet that any normal, boring Democrat that runs for office, in any state, is in an uphill battle as their base just doesn't give a poo poo about them. Couple that with the seething hate conservative voters have for liberals by literally standing for nothing other than triggering liberals and OBAMA BAD and you're just going to continue to see GOP/Trump morons get elected.

Anybody that thinks 2018 is going to see some sort of blue surge is deluding themselves. This country is irreparably hosed and racists, nazis and those with (((Economic Anxiety))) alike are incredibly emboldened from sniffing their own farts from the 2016 win.

in summary, this country loving sucks, do you still do $1 any size sodas?

I disagree.

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

he’s right tho

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Zyla posted:

its like saying sure the falcons gained 500 yards

but they still lost up 28-3

NFL games should be decided by total offensive yards

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

whoa

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

lol

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

quote:

According to an excerpt from the book Lost Tycoon: The Many Lives of Donald J Trump, during a trip to Japan back in 1990 Mr Trump said he would not eat "f***ing raw fish" and instead devoured a hamburger at McDonald's which cheered him up massively.
this man is the most American man

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

I wonder why we ever take away felons’ voting rights at all :thunk:

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

do NOT loving remind me of Cuccinelli

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

lol

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

:thunk:

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Calibanibal posted:

im moving to virginia im sure it'll be a real swell place now

it’s actually quite nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Kazak_Hstan posted:

I worked a house of delegates race in 2009 during the bloodbath and boy does tonight make me happy.

I lived in Virginia at the time, that was not pleasant

• Locked thread