Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

earnestly posting the long form content to be helpful and accidentally trolling everybody who was smart enough to not click show more 😔

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

so what I get from this is mossad ain’t poo poo

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

hearing reports that hamas is operating under the leadership of one Rico Rodriguez

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

What if somebody opened a chain of jewish- Palestinian fusion restaurants to bring peace to the region?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

gotta be honest when someone said that poster war crime gigolo was going to be the next one to go nuts I thought they were being funny and making up a silly username

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

RealityWarCriminal posted:

https://twitter.com/sarasidnerCNN/status/1712771033961275567

Was the initial story true? it doesn't matter. they are going to report what powerful people tell them.

your mother says she loves you, and you know what, who are you to question your mother

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

voting is the only permissible political action but they’ll still poo poo all over you for doing it

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

Gripweed posted:

If Russia advances now, the US will have to turn those shells around and ship them back to Ukraine. Then Hezbollah can attack Israel, and the shells will get turned around again. If everybody times it right, they can keep all US military aid bouncing back and forth indefinitely.

))<>((

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

PostNouveau posted:

https://twitter.com/christapeterso/status/1717325576099508720

I bet the person who does this job thinks they're making the world a better place.

like a flawless crystal of liberal thought

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

what in tarnation

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

Weka posted:

The church of the holy sepulchre uhh significantly predates the great schism and the Roman catholic church being it's own thing. It is currently shared by many denominations, most notably the Roman Catholic, Greek Orthodox and Armenian Apostolic, and to a lesser degree the Coptic, Syriac, and Ethiopian Orthodox churches.

I don’t see prosperity gospel on that list. how many does this Holy Sepulcher sit? bet it’s less than 20k and I bet the praise band there sucks

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

the falling bombs sound exactly like the “bunker busters” that were all over the news during operation Iraqi freedom. its messing me up to have this sound of a weapon be a familiar point of contact in another atrocity

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

Honky Mao posted:

That's her dad lmao

aaaaaaaaaaaa

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

oh my god it really is a nation of startup dipshits

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

Elden Lord Godfrey posted:

i jest btw i dont think anyone would be stupid enough to wire the gun trigger to a touch screen, as stupid and arrogant as the israelis are its not a good idea to assume they are completely loving stupid. its how nafo guys get shocked that the nato trained ukrainians are getting mulched by fixed russian defenses on the zaporizhzhia axis

but what is more likely is that alot of functions like communications and optics controls are being depreciated from physical interfaces and being moved to touch screens, which is also extremely stupid in its own way. and setting up user profiles lmfao, that poo poo barely even works in an office setting, let alone for controlling a 60 ton vehicle

winning a war with the military equivalent of a rental tesla

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

Zodium posted:

walking ftw

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

special propaganda screenings of hamas atrocities limited to tbr friends of a zonist nutcase mega celeb is par for the course for the nation that puts enrichment activity tablets in their tanks

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

PawParole posted:

only good computer touchers

username: Netanyahu
password: hitler2

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

fizziest posted:

On the one hand, his photographs – which he made sure to upload almost every day – captured the monotonous daily routine. On the other hand, the pictures’ vertical format broke the Instagram convention of square images.

wow

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

im not going to “lurk” anywhere in the hopes of catching sight of a dead child, weirdo

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

Homeless Friend posted:

israel having some video game standardized killdozer is so fuckin wierd lol

i remember being a lil sharps looking up news about israel on the web when they killed rachel corrie and seeing pics of the bulldozer and knowing instantly that something like that can only ever be used for violence. hated israel ever since!

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

Bouillon Rube posted:

wtf is a neutral demonstration

pro israel but they don’t like thinking about it much

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

is that what guns look like when they're born

they’re soft and pliable before the polymer has time to harden

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

your average dea bust in some twenty horse town would net a bigger haul than that. someone photoshop in the pipe

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

This is the kind of poo poo that makes me embarrassed to be an American. Operator dumbasses doing a hillbillie minstrel show for the world's most revolting people.

https://twitter.com/dancohen3000/status/1727043422106870222?s=20

This is the kind of speech that Colonel Quarritch would give in Avatar.

Israel is, I imagine, lousy with war tourists

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

child interrogators

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

Toxoplasmid posted:

I definitely can't articulate this without sounding blind to the reality of the situation. I guess I was.

gentle lol at this post / username combo

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

Al-Saqr posted:

i genuinely hate blinken with every bone in my body

blinken is kissinger 2

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

fun, pointless, and great way to catch cancer

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

going to fly a white kite in this guys memory and if anybody asks about it I’ll give them the poem

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

Karach posted:

Ansarallah building nothing but salvage corvettes

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

Al! posted:

i see you guys are at that point huh

you might not have a star but it still shines bright in your heart lol

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

abu ubaydah looks like rupert grint without the keffiyeh

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

they’ve already turned the west bank into a potemkin santa barbara

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

they’ve already shown all you gotta do is fly a dji phantom with a grenade taped to it into a cracking tower no missile necessary

honestly surprised that refineries aren’t all surrounded by bird netting like a fruit orchard these days

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

gradenko_2000 posted:

They keep saying the quiet part loud (Dan Carlin also did this) where they admit they don't want to have a democratic state because they know that there would be more Palestinian voters than Israeli ones and they're projecting that they'd use this power to populistly destroy Israelis.

lol “why are the palestinians so greedy we made these roads these checkpoints and these concentration camps just for them!!”

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

Frosted Flake posted:

"Judaism, quest for immortality" and "Judaism, dark rituals" in the Malleus Maleficarum (1486)

you’re spending too much time on the Esoterica youtube channel my friend but I don’t blame you, it’s fantastic bedtime viewing

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

xanax capital group? oh gently caress off

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

this reads like an evangelical doing a how do you do fellow jews bit. i hear blowing the shofar is getting really popular in evangelical circles!

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

ContinuityNewTimes posted:

I don't really identify with anyone in that situation because I'm a soft guy who makes coffee for a living but I'm definitely rooting for the Yemenis

just imagine that the shipping magnates called in a catering box with less than 15 minutes notice, showed up late, didn’t tip and left a negative yelp review because the coffee was cold

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

Ramie posted:

Old post but I have been thinking a lot about this while I have been spending the holidays with family in Mexico

In the Sierra Madre, seeing a prickly pear is nothing less than a relief. The land can be thoroughly indifferent to human life, so seeing the bright red of a tuna can feel like a peace offering. It is the friendliest plant around, in its context. There's spines, sure, but those are a non-issue if you know how to handle the plant even a little bit. It's not hard to peel the fruit one-handed, using just a sharp knife and a flat rock. My grandpa used to do that. The flesh is refreshing on a hot day and the sweetness warms you on cold one. The only way you could possibly see it as unfriendly or a symbol of self-defense or whatever, is if you are unfamiliar with land and context and go poking poo poo you don't understand. So, the "making the desert bloom" mindset yet again.

It's like Zionists set out to find the Toughest and Meanest Fruit, and as usual they hosed it up.

prickly pears arent native israel tho