Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

mcmagic posted:

The relationship that american jews have with israel is complicated. Especially older ones. Lots of indoctrination and brainwashing goes on. I think that I've gotten right on the issue and as you get younger I think American Jews are becoming more and more aware of what is actually going on there but slowly. My parents literally would not believe that Israel could ever do anything wrong, full stop.

I've got lots of Zionist family members here in the states. It's very weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

a helpful bear posted:

Been lurking this thread and appreciate the insight. One thing I wanted to ask is, isn't that @WarMonitors account the one that Elon boosted and turned out to have antisemitic poo poo in their tweet history, or am I missing something?

Also, just wanna say as well...

Yeah it is. https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2023/10/israel-hamas-war-has-x-and-its-users-swimming-in-sea-of-disinformation/

Twitter is mostly useless imo.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Death By The Blues posted:

Again Israel doesn't really need to lose that many soldiers. They can just do a recruiting drive off the hinduvita reply guys on twitter.

I'm not online enough to know what's going on there, what's the deal with them

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

gradenko_2000 posted:

right-winger Indians on the internet love Israel because they both hate Muslims

Got it!

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Thank you, landlords

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Do not Louk at the babies behind the curtain

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Al! posted:

lol the reason she was on the back of a truck was to take her to a medical facility, since israel had already blown up most of the ambulances

You mean paraded on the back of a truck through Gaza, toward the hospital

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Engorged Pedipalps posted:

I mean the truck footage is pretty hosed up and bad

I don't want to speculate on what did or didn't happen to this lady but I'm glad she's alive at least and hope she gets out of the hospital and home before israel bombs the building and kills everyone inside to get at a theoretical jihadi

Yeah, you're right. I'm sorry. I'm just feeling despondent. Will go back to mostly lurking.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Buddykins posted:

he looks like that jeff dunham puppet

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Lpzie posted:

joe biden owned by buddykins.... what a world

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Love 2 revisit the trail of tears

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

DrPossum posted:

trail of tears of joy

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Al! posted:

tell you what, name all of the positive depictions of middle eastern arabs youve seen in the media since 9/11 and their first introduction cannot include a music sting of middle eastern wailing

*Frantically typing up a change.org petition encouraging Disney to make Magneto's MCU tragic backstory a Palestinian who loses his family to israeli forces*

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

I was gonna say Kamala Khan but I'm not sure if that counts as the middle east

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Mia Wasikowska posted:

so its a REVERSE 9/11

If the bad planes are four, do patriotism more
If the bad planes are tiny, vote out his hiney

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Homeless Friend posted:

conquest via democracy lmfao

Dan Carlin will DESTROY you in Civilization 6

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Honky Mao posted:

just right back into it. these vaxxines have really done a number on us huh

This is all part of last week's 5G test.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Oglethorpe posted:

only an absolute idiot would fly a paraglider in the coming weeks

hobbyists are in tears

The paragliders are mad alright.

Mad that no one is using correct terminology!

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Does the us still do the terrorist danger color chart ? Asking for a friend

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Jesus Christ, 26 beds is loving nothing

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Al! posted:

our tiny hospital serving a way smaller population also not under the cloud of a mass murder has way more active beds

Same. There are more people in Gaza than in my entire state.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

I'm a descendent of Jews that fled this area during the war, let me just say: lol

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Edit: nevermind. I'm just sick of all this poo poo

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Edmund Sparkler posted:

So who's going to get black balled like Kaepernick when they don't tow the company line?

Travis Kelce has an opportunity to do the funniest thing

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Listen, sundowning is a hell of a drug

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

*dons baclava*

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Bouillon Rube posted:

Why the gently caress would you take your baby to Gaza

Like were diapers/formula etc already not scarce enough?

Yes why would anyone want to visit their family

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

fits my needs posted:

missiles from the direction if israel

Could've been anyone tbh

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Team,

Great job with the beheadings! The other execs and I had a strategizing "sesh" yesterday and we're excited to announce that we've partnered with the great folks at Vector Marketing for maximum synergy. Keep doing what you do and remember, our biggest value is YOU!

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Fellatio del Toro posted:

so what youre saying is we have to reinvade afghanistan first

That's why we left equipment there, BIDEN is playing 3D checkers...

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

cenotaph posted:

Oh hey everyone watch out the French might get involved.

le lion d'Amiens

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

text editor posted:

there was that plentyoffish girl who stabbed a guy during sex over Soleimani

Who amongst us

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

https://twitter.com/realGulDukat/status/1640868156884303878?s=20

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

OctaMurk posted:

fifo, basic inventory management for everything from bread to bombs

Bread not Bombs?
Bread AND Bombs!

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Sending my American Eschatology Brigade to the holy land. its fine.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Edit: I'm dumb. Dti.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

I legitimately don't know what the R word in this context is.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Retreat???

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Korean Boomhauer posted:

four star general but the stars are covering up a slur

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

I figured out the R word