Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

merely having excellent targeting and unhesitating aim and response are by themselves grossly insufficient, and should function merely as baseline qualifications for teachers

in addition, teachers should be armed with fullly automatic rifles capable of being chest holstered / mounted, and with armor piercing rounds, in each case in order to overcome what might otherwise be a disadvantaged response to civilian assault rifles. for similar reasons they should have substantial ammunition ready to hand, and should be issued and wear body armor

even that, though, leaves a shooter with a large ratio of targets to triggers, as it were, potential solutions for which could include

- arming the children in a similar manner, with recess rededicated to assault training
- keeping multiple squads of off duty teachers as roving ambush / sniper squads
- deploying claymores or other directional mines / armaments
- constructing fortified bunkers at strategic points in school facilities

it goes without saying, of course, that as a supplemental measure, all suspicious individuals, loners, and possibly mental unstable and or otherwise undesirable persons should be rounded up, and such populations “concentrated” where they can be monitored and controlled most effectively

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

Homeless Friend posted:

startin my own ms-13 franchise

personally I’m planning a free assault rifle distribution charity serving indigenous communities, to be operated out of a traveling gun show

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

Lastgirl posted:

too many words

and bulleting your points? think of the 17 dead, you jerk

- for our security, even our words must embody violence

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

defense alone won’t work

we must patrol out into the community and proactively kill people

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

red nation needs infrastructure badly

nation needs to be red badly

:ussr:

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

euphronius posted:

I'm ready for Balkanization

:same:

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

Taco Duck posted:

stop practicing right now

it’s not too late to escape :)

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

Epic High Five posted:

you missed out

no it’s p much all bad

though perhaps there would be offsetting benefits for certain limited practice areas, e.g., civil rights litigation

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

Solarin posted:

the fact is he has no beliefs of any kind beyond rape money rape money money rape great deterrent

Ftfy

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

i seem to recall this woman having appalling beliefs, but when i see this picture i feel nothing but pity

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

My wife is having a colonoscopy done today. Copay and deductible are $1192 and you can bet they asked for their money up front. This country is so loving stupid.

but, you see, such “shared pain” payments are necessary to avoid overuse of colonoscopies

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

:five:

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

Pancakes posted:

Okay, every time I do yoga I swear I have so much gas.

it’s ok, there’s a pose just for that

https://www.artofliving.org/us-en/yoga/yoga-poses/wind-relieving-pose

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

i thought for sure the turner diaries was going to be in the “customers also bought” for this

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

TMMadman posted:

Like it's so amazing that instead of looking at the actual problem that society is to blame for all these school shootings and is instead turning around and saying 'Hey, the police should have caught these guy before it happened!'

we must revere the constitution as a form of civic religion

except as to any provisions inconsistent with protofascism (or full blown fascism)*

* eta: the same exception applies to actual religion, obviously

Red Dad Redemption has issued a correction as of 18:35 on Feb 25, 2018

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

B-Rock452 posted:

They obviously just need to go buy guns for protection

:drat:

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

this is astonishing

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

hmm strange, he’s wearing multiple wrist mandalas

i wonder which of the buddhist hells he’ll land in with nydia’s guidance; or maybe he’s shooting for an upgrade from fly to cockroach for his next incarnation

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

bukharin secretly hated body odor

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Sean wanted the press to like him

astonishing if true

maybe he was going for a stockholm syndrome angle

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

Shear Modulus posted:

good news, the new york times has tracked down and interviewed several west virginians who think the striking teachers should all be imprisoned

well traditionally in w.va. they bomb striking workers

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

that look of mouth breathing puzzlement perpetually on tucker carlson’s face never gets old

e: f,b

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

Rocks posted:

I was in a hotel room last night and flipping on TV I came across the Tucker Carlson and he was making that dumb face. how do u just make it all the time??????

he is a blank vessel channeling a rarefied form of pure stupidity otherwise unseen inside the platonic cave

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

cumshitter posted:

i only eat gruel from a rusty bucket with vitamins ground up in it because i refuse to support soylent

personally I’m waiting for the promised moment when soylent green is people

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

this is brilliant copy, truly

proust shall be eclipsed for all time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

not apropos, but

https://youtu.be/TAQqdf2hlek

• Locked thread