Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

Bearjew posted:

I feel like I'm back in 2002 with all the idiot republicans yelling at me for "hating freedom" because I saw through the Iraq war bullshit. Out of all the meaningless crap they spout, that one irks me the most. What does it mean to "hate freedom?" Why would anyone "hate freedom?"

gently caress

Oh, you don't want an armed agent of the state assigned to every child in school?

Sounds like you hate freedom :smuggo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

Take the homeless veterans

Arm them to the teeth

Let them sleep in the janitor's closet at a school

Beep boop so simple

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

Lol Ashley Feinberg undelete the tweet and @ Meghan McCain in it, please

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

I hope John McCain's super tumor is a genetic thing

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

"you come into our schools, you're gonna be dead. It's gonna be fast."

My brain keeps breaking in new, exciting ways

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

So that's probably what prompted my cousin to get that "there's only two genders. -science" shirt.

Little poo poo has almost assuredly never even met a trans person where he lives.

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

"Nothing political, we just need to be here to make sure geriatric Nazis know how to use our platform to deliver content to their audiences."

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

Worst part of planes is when I crap my pannies

(Am I right ladies????)

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

Hey

Don't doxx me

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

juche avocado posted:

boy am i GLAD YOU ASKED!!

wasn't gonna keep psoting faq screens but :v:

Jesus loving Christ lol at these ghouls

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

We live in capitalist hellworld America and why the gently caress are we investigating people getting paid for their talents?

They're putting people on blast for receiving "as much as $1,000" lmao

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

oh boy, oh boy, oh boy

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

Hell yeah gently caress the police

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

February 2019:

Armed teacher slain by school shooter. President says "she was a terrible shot and her haircut made her look like an old lesbian."

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

#gotyourattentionnow

Lmao what a dumb world, what a dumb stupid earth

I need more alien news, why the gently caress did that poo poo just come and go like that?

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

They didn't get their decorum vaccines!

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

Cops called a bunch of times on a dude in Florida for being a MAGA freak, nothing happens, he kills a bunch of kids.

Cops called on a guy in an Arizona hotel because a woman saw a (bb) gun through a window (it's legal to have guns there lol), cops execute the guy in the hallway despite his compliance.

Maybe just don't call cops ever for any reason

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

Me at the Subway (eat fresh) except I just walk out

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

https://twitter.com/fredfli30817030/status/966770658209275904

I didn't know this about Soros. I can understand the hate toward him given the fact that he spent his childhood as a Jewish Nazi

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

Business Gorillas posted:

ok exactly how much of twitter is bots at this point

https://twitter.com/fredfli30817030/status/966787151819038720

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

You're making me look like a real dipshit defending dumbass bump stocks. Stop doing that.

There's a single remaining crease in Trump's brain that reminds him occasionally of how loving stupid conservatives are. That crease is super right because my chud coworkers couldn't shut up about how fun and cool bump stocks were after the LV shooting. They'll be cool with Daddy telling them no, though.

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

This might be the most egotistical poo poo I've ever seen and Donald Trump is my president.

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

Mirthless posted:

It does, 100%

Oklahoma is going to fail and it's going to fail hard over the next decade. The writing is on the wall. The state is completely tied up in the Oil and Gas industry and our tax base is largely production taxes on oil - some of the lowest such taxes in the country, I might add. We're drawing on a naturally limited resource pool to begin with and we're offering those resources up at a lower cost than anyone else. It's only a matter of time until we run out, and once Oklahoma is out of oil were largely going to be notable for opiate overdoses and meth labs.

If we had half the production tax they're charging in the Bakken, Oklahoma would have no trouble rebuilding infrastructure and shifting to new industries, but we're going to be content collecting pennies right up until there's no more oil left to pump

I bought a house in the Tulsa area a couple years ago when I went through an extended patch of brain brokedness and I hate myself every day for it.

This place is sooooo loving dead. Seems like the suburban trash humans around the cities actively cheer the death of the cities and they think we can milk this oil poo poo until Jesus comes back. And that's not a euphemism for more well-thought-out worldviews. That's a comprehensive breakdown of their politics.

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

https://twitter.com/Maurice4642522/status/968253388545757185?s=19

Loll

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

https://twitter.com/stevesilberman/status/968308898661912576?s=19

poo poo like this is why the Russia investigation doesn't get me hard anymore.

People are just conflating standard poo poo that Republicans want to do with "Russian interference."

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

Don't recognize that man but I'd bet my balls he's a white nationalist.

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

Jesus loving Christ.

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

Don't gently caress with a WITCH (HUNT!)

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

Duscat posted:

don't worry, Moloch will be ritually bound for this ceremony

the one with the child sacrifice will be later, at a time and place to be determined

Guns are so safe, everyone needs one to make the world a safer place.

Please come down to our ceremony where we pray to our guns. Don't worry, we will be going to great lengths to make sure all these v safe guns are not usable.

:thunk:

e: just noticed that the president of the church's name is "Panzer" lmao

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

https://twitter.com/TerryMartinBack/status/967945668269658112?s=19

Not my fault, the government made me a terrorist!

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

does this mean they got some really good poo poo on Trump?

https://twitter.com/onlxn/status/968320978492280834

Painting my president as a senile old dipshit wandering aimlessly around an active sporting event to trigger the libs

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

https://twitter.com/HonoredSpirit/status/968523852732084225?s=19

:eyepop:

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

Oklahoma is third-world suck trash and I'm loving all the hate we're getting right now.

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

VectorSigma posted:

i like that oklahoma has the worst tornadoes in the world and they were all "let's have earthquakes too"

We all lust for the sweet release of death to deliver us from our home whether we know it or not.

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

The state with the largest population of people who think "Timothy Mcveigh did nothing wrong" is Oklahoma.

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

the bitcoin of weed posted:

i hope they're at least getting paid for this

Lol yeah

https://twitter.com/HonoredSpirit/status/968523852732084225?s=19

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

I know Paul Nehlen paid Diamond and Silk for that ad but we do know who has been paying for everything else they've been doing this whole time?

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

https://twitter.com/ZTracer/status/968558038264279041?s=19

drat, they're both lower than my deductible, which went from 600 to 3000 in 2018.

The benefits people told us this was great for choice and would empower us to shop around for the best prices so we're all very excited

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

kopasetic posted:

US intel intercepted a phone call from Putin's guy who controls both their internet propaganda mission and their mercenaries in Syria when he was talking about attacking the refinery. The US then sets up basically a trap during which 300 Russians die and not a single American does.

It's amazing to me that Are Troops killed 300 Russians recently and I'm just now hearing about this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

I would've preferred "I was gonna go on his show until he challenged me to a debate like a loving nerd lol" but this is also perfect too

• Locked thread