Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

smash capitalism imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

aww, look at how the peasants try to support each other in the face of uncaring corporate greed

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

g0lbez posted:

less cannabalistic fantasies more hilariously dark photoshops

"photoshops"? unsure if you "get" this thread

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Moridin920 posted:

ok you're right damnit

never apologize moridin

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Crowsbeak posted:

Remember, it's bad when those who steal from you are forced to give you your money if they're capitalists.
https://twitter.com/jonsteingart/status/1022586925385957376

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LZxelSc62Y

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

holy jesus mary and joseph the mathematical "logic" on this makes me want to die (almost as much as the sentiment therein)

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Former DILF posted:

kill all bankers imo

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

e: VV aw goddammit

World War Mammories has issued a correction as of 15:23 on Aug 1, 2018

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Perry Mason Jar posted:

Imma need a source here cause that's really far out there even for fervently cognitively dissonant fundamentalists.

I mean, if the wikipedia entry isn't scholarly enough, there's the website "www.eyeoftheneedle.net"

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

:hmmyes:

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

no one posted this yet, right?

https://blog.aboutamazon.com/workin...term=gw08062018

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

GameCube posted:

lol that's the theranos girl in the middle there isn't it

yep. was it the dead-eyed stare or the steve jobs clothing cargo cult that tipped you off

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Kazak posted:

Lol slap a parking lot on it.

Source your quotes

it worked for paradise

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Fashionable Jorts posted:

They have to do a lot of decoy cars at the local universities in the city due to huge amounts of break-ins and car thefts. If you're stealing from university students, you deserve immediate execution.

sounds good to me, now to kill about 90% of every college's administrators

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Fagmaster posted:

"put everyone who has ever earned more than minimum wage in to the guillotine!! death to the america !!! :d2a:"

oh boy! minion infrared RC remote control helicopters are on sale on ali baba better to get them quickly!

*send from my iphone*

Nothing Gets Past This Guy

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

I am extremely into how in a few weeks or months this old lady is gonna get billed for that rent plus interest

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Kazak posted:

Why oh why does marvel keep making these valid critiques of Americas destructive behavior but it's always coming from the villain? ?

:thunk:

I know you're being rhetorical but I'm never gonna pass up a chance to thunk

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Faded Mars posted:

Is it really just a game to them about making numbers go higher?

it's pretty close to this; they are literally addicts who have lost control of their lives

some people are addicted to collecting various things, we call them hoarders; some people are addicted to alcohol, we call them alcoholics; some people are addicted to small-time gambling, we call them gambling addicts; these people are recognized as suffering from diseases of the mind and offered treatment (well, ideally)

some people are addicted to making their bank accounts as big as possible. we call these sociopaths captains of industry, let them run our world, and then wonder why poo poo goes to pot

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Pirate Radar posted:

Wouldn’t the paramedics just get paid more than $15

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

ate all the Oreos posted:

Being rich is not a crime!!!!

yet :unsmigghh:

i didn't know that judge ellis posted here

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

por que no los dos

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

wait wasn't this thread in gbs

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Chillgamesh posted:

loving LOWTAKKKS

another spineless liberal i guess :coal:

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

qkkl posted:

For some people not dying in the streets is enough incentive, but other people might need a billion dollars or more to be incentivized.

I don’t know what this post is trying to say but I work in research and thinking that the lowly technician gets rich from being essential to the development of some drug or whatever is extremely funny, to me

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

https://twitter.com/jacobinmag/status/766024610051715072

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

StashAugustine posted:

Old men, running the world

are they electronic

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Alucard posted:

$20,000 to the housekeeping agency
$15,000 to the housekeeper
$40,000 in hush money for the illegitimate child

someone help me budget this i am not good at oppressing the proles

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Jimmy Hats posted:

Hot capitalism take: the Sun Maid is hot af

someday, god willing, I will be able to gently caress a Brand

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

qkkl posted:

I'd be more scared of someone who wants to kill than someone who doesn't want to share. Imagine what other things that person might want to kill for.

:popeye:

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

qkkl posted:

What would the workers be doing if they weren't being exploited by capital? Any worker that doesn't work for themselves is going to be exploited by their employer, because otherwise there would be no point in hiring people if you have to pay them exactly the value that they produce.

:captainpop:

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

I feel like it's kind of rare for someone posting in defense of capitalism to explicitly say that exploiting people is cool and good

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

got any sevens posted:

yall keep takin the bait

you have a lot more faith in people than I do

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Shear Modulus posted:

access to the pursuit of happiness

I remember reading this dilbert comic as a child. funny how scott adams went/revealed that he was always batshit crazy

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

southshore is a plagued wasteland now and im glad of it

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Chomp8645 posted:

Imagine putting technology like this to work for the betterment of society instead of just using it to eliminate as much labor cost as possible for mega corps.

lol

it's hilarious to read letters from like a century ago marveling at how technology had already made their lives literally require so much less work than their grandparents, and daring to dream that their grandchildren might see a world where a person only needed to work two or three hours per day to subsist, if at all. lmao

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Iron Crowned posted:

I've seen them, we're just too old to be looking for them, because there's nothing really good in them for a 37 year old who can just buy liquor

concept: gacha vending machines except each ball carries a shot of a different liquor

i'm a capitalist now later suckers

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

poo poo :negative:

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Moridin920 posted:

Yeah lol that too, 999.9 is 24k

lol what's the story with yer new av

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Moridin920 posted:

GBS thinks it is hilarious that I don't particularly care if some random from the internet bought my gf a PS4 off her anonymous Amazon wishlist because nerds trip over themselves when they hear a girl on voicechat

Free PS4 :shrug:

better take advantage of it by playing bloodborne or I’ll buy you an even more devastating av :evilbuddy:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

I’m mad that people write things down at all