Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

BonHair posted:

Lmao if you don't have an internal socratic dialogue, just constantly inventing a guy that agrees with your every thought.

Get on the level of an internal Diogetic Dialogue, where three parts of your brain attempt to talk things out and a fourth just drops loud wet farts in the middle of every sentence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

AxGrap posted:

I'm literally going to put up a kanban tonight, we have lists of chores everywhere and always lose them

Kan we Ban for this

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

mawarannahr posted:

I hear they're all over the air force

Yeah but you're happy when the air force one blows off for the day.

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

capitalism.png: Gettin' Picatinny Railed

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Cuttlefush posted:

uranium does kick rear end

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Shame Boy posted:

What if I replaced "catholic church" with "the taliban", would this thread like them better then

This isn't the succ, so probably not gonna be as many succophants for that.

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Oh no not my bee butt!

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

I starred in Yoga Hosers

/jk

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Gotta get on the grift of leeching a city's services while claiming you're still a hamlet (of 85k).

Get on Sherwood Park's level.

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

A long and whining chode

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

I'm pretty sure the only way to kill Lichhinder prematurely is with that airplane sword the Vietnamese made.

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

gradenko_2000 posted:

The very first covid vaccine used outside of clinical trials, in the USA, was administered on Dec 14, 2020, which was after the elections, but before the inauguration

Yet again another triumph of the best (my) birthday.

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Mechafunkzilla posted:

Probing and humiliation are against the guidelines, actually

Pigs don't follow the law.

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

spacemang_spliff posted:

if they don't like it why don't they just simply build a better cheaper competitor and take coke's business??

What's that? Committed suicide via 10 9mms to the back of the head from 15ft away only two days after refusing a buyout by CocaCola? how tragic

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

DrPossum posted:

there's a vietnamese restaurant in des moines iowa named a dong which is very successful take that as you will

That's just the same as some Yankee opening a Dollar Burger in HCM City

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Coolness Averted posted:

Servers aren't required to split tips -and yes a boss requiring it is illegal. However, bussers, kitchen staff, and hosts all make poo poo hourly pay without the benefit of tips boosting them to a livable wage.
So a server needs to take care of their staff with a share of their tips or else they'll be given a lower priority over servers who do. Generally a server isn't giving a percent, but instead something like giving their support staff a few bucks an hour, a night, or per table, so if someone doesn't tip or gives a lovely one the server can make negative money.

This is another example of tipping culture sucking, but decent people are held hostage by it.

Ah, I see Sears learned it's mercenary techniques from the restaurant industry.

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Israel just read Omelas and figured if they make infinity children suffer they get a turboutopia.

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

They are very into the triumph of the green lanterns for some reason.

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Coolness Averted posted:

Last I heard there was still a medicinal botox shortage due to only 3 labs being authorized to handle and breed clostridium botulinum in the US, glad we're prioritizing how we use it.

Number go up, profits, pain, and death!

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Dew the Dew sounds suspiciously like not working and Ameripigs can't fathom this, time was needed to prepare the proppy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

cumpantry posted:

IT'S
HIP
TO BE gently caress
SQUARE BEES

SIGNED BEDES
BYN1NE

HashtagGirlboss posted:

I’m pushing for Al

Al is an old friend of the forums, he's been around forever, how could you not love the guy.