Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

I’ve been reading this thread over the last week, from page 1, and I just got here

I MUST #STAYBROWSED

What is coming next? What have the next 50 pages got in store? I can’t bring myself to believe the entergagement will end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

My favourite thing about this thread is the uncanny timeliness with which Nathfield continually proved posters wrong when they suggested closing the thread. What a ride.

That and fork prison.

If you're only dipping into the thread now, you need to read it from the beginning, it's a journey.

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Tiny Myers posted:

Sorry hey yeah I just looked at the first page and did he really suggest reusing a greasy lasagna box as a tissue box? Like, for real?

Wait until you get to the video of “how to use a cup as a cup”

SO ENTERGAGING

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Binary Badger posted:

Doesn't this include his dad, who seems to be the main source of his Kramer-like income?

This sounds like you’re a hater to me: Nathen specifically said his dad didn’t give him any financial help.

Are you calling the man who created this a liar?

https://i.imgur.com/VIsMASD.mp4

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

I know that in the context of this thread, it’s not that big a deal, but the fact that Nathen has lettuce with his hot dogs is completely unacceptable

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Woah, I didn’t know Nathen had written another masterpiece of highly charged political theatre:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=u_c2HSx54lk

No dance number in this one, sadly

Credit to him I guess for not purging his entire YouTube history

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

BigBadSteve posted:

It's a clear warning. Repent, or you will end up in Hell (lovely nachos, bad pizza, nasty Garfuccinos, terrible orange lasagna) where there is no escape (the revolving door) and demons (Nathen) taunt you for all eternity.

Hell? That sound incredibly entergaging!

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1518850189922119682

I am choosing to believe that "new book" is accurate, and that he meant to write "arabiolosis 2"

Also, that is a terribly composed sentence, I initially thought he was saying Starbucks was banned

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Angel Wizzdom and Piggy Troll

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Futanari Damacy posted:

I would say no. I'm not entergaging.

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

I too am fiesty

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

reignofevil posted:

A guy named Nathen Mazri opened up a poorly conceived garfield themed pizza place and now he has lost the franchise rights

This is the equivalent of that Eddie Izzard bit in Glorious about the life of Jesus

quote:

So, yes, Baby Jee was there, then he grew up, grew older and died. And, er…

The shortest version of that story, isn’t it?

There are 178 pages between conception and Nathen announcing it’s all over, you have to read the whole thing to truly appreciate it, it’s a work of art.

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

By accepting a summary, you miss so much.

Fork prison, the documentary, the THIRTY MINUTE Scooby Doo launch video, fork prison, celibacy, the theme song, fork prison, the interview with Cancel Culture, the book, the cribs questions thing, fork prison, haha poo poo, when he opened a second store even though the first one was dying, and loads of other stuff that I only see in my most tortured entergaging nightmares

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

When I try to get my head around this whole thing, this is always the one that I get stuck on, it was so incredibly dumb and would never work

The party cups video was my favourite, so simple, why has no-one thought of this before?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ut2Rk9hvnIA

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Kevin DuBrow posted:

Can someone explain the nespresso thing

It was originally Garfuccino, but Nathen no longer has the license to use that word

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

sharknado slashfic posted:

Ron, standing behind Nathen as he looks at his GarfieldEats! store: "Remember you are mortal"

:agesilaus:

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

ZERO CHEMICALS

I know what that means in common parlance, but it still drives me a bit mad to see it

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Do you remember when people wanted to close this thread after the first restaurant went out of business?

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

SnoopyEats? It’s the idea of the century!

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

I love an accidental hyperlink

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

I am confused about why he is bringing Garfield back into things? I thought he had moved on to a new sexcy boomer killing cat

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Sexcy stuff

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

:discourse:

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Every time he writes it, I am reminded that mneow isn’t a typo, and for some reason I find that even more egregious than the stupid comment that preceded it

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Elephant Ambush posted:

That's not a confession

Even if it were, it definitely doesn’t qualify as “HUGE”

Disappointing, my entergagement levels are starting to slip

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Pentaro posted:

He misspelled "fukers"

The c is for celibacy, sexcy sexcy celibacy. Mneow!

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Why does he keep using these ancient photos, we know what he looks like now

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

I’ve long seen Nathen in my nightmahrs

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Wow, he signed the 75% update with

Nathen Mazri
Righteousness Advocate

He really does think he’s just the coolest person

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

The problem is that anyone big isn’t going to be interested unless Egeez becomes a highly used platform, and in order to do this, he needs to hoover up the B2C market for the small players. But to do the ongoing due diligence on all of those businesses is an absolutely mammoth task, and would take a huge amount of people to do properly. And the moment it’s not done properly, his entire model and fledgling reputation completely collapses.

And, what’s more, if this were a significant problem that needed addressing (or were costing Amazon market share) the big players already have the resources and skills to do the exact same thing more effectively in a heartbeat.

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Imagine a non-terminally online person actually knowing who the gently caress Nathen Mazri is, the levels of self-aggrandising delusion is astonishing

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Gretchen, stop trying to make fetch staplegate happen

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

As he choked to death on a lethal staple, you’d have to say,

“I told him bread was…

a staple food”

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Nathen Mazri and I finally agree on something

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

dr_rat posted:

Interesting question, is there anyway a Garfield themed restaurant chain could of really worked in some how 2020 (minus the covid stuff)?

I think it could have worked if the food had been good and it actually served people food and let them eat it. Pitching it as an iPad ordering, app based takeaway was nuts.

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

What?

I thought the point of lip-syncing to things was that you looked like you were singing along, not that you’d never heard the song before and were randomly gulping air

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Obviously, Nathen becoming an incel is the top story here, but this is very frustrating. The use of “yet” here implies that there is a dichotomy between the two statements: as an example you might say “I don’t understand Nathen Mazri, he has loads of money and can do whatever he wants, yet he chooses to make himself a ridiculous figure of fun on the internet instead of enjoying his life”.

It doesn’t work in this context, because not paying rent doesn’t normally prevent you from being strong and graceful, in fact, quite the opposite

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Wait, wait, wait. Nathen Mazri is a virgin?!

Isn’t he nearly 40?

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Elephant Ambush posted:

gently caress him though. What a piece of poo poo

I was staying browsed and just skimmed his post initially, I wasn’t really fully entergaged, and just assumed, because of course I did, that he was posting in solidarity with the protestors.

What a complete turd, what a fucker. Fork jail’s too good for him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Empty Sandwich posted:

my understanding is that almost no North American Italian restaurant makes a goddamn thing... it's all prefab frozen or dry.

I’m not sure this is true, but also dry pasta is actually cool and good, not an inferior product compared to fresh. There is a whole series about it on YouTube, it’s fascinating.