Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ross DaouThot
Aug 31, 2018

when i hit that loud and open cspam the adam curtis music starts playing

Schlonged Again posted:

Somberly going through my Faves list and crossing off the names of the child rapists.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ross DaouThot
Aug 31, 2018

jeffrey “ephebo-bear” epstein

Ross DaouThot
Aug 31, 2018

i hope everyone here has read the war nerd iliad it's dope as hell

Ross DaouThot
Aug 31, 2018

this poo poo is the fucken worst

nick👏🏻mullen👏🏻is👏🏻my👏🏻spirit👏🏻animal

Ross DaouThot
Aug 31, 2018

i’m confused does anyone actually want a frankendick

Ross DaouThot
Aug 31, 2018

drat dude! hadn't thought about it that way, going to go get me some grown woman 60 years ago pussy!

Ross DaouThot
Aug 31, 2018

dershs smooth brain so guilty he forgot that people tend to expend energy making “constitutional” arguments when they have personal, moral, or financial stake in it

impeccable timing on his devils advocacy

Ross DaouThot
Aug 31, 2018

Lastgirl posted:

your honor, my client is a deeply troubled individual who didn't know how to express himself appropriately or find said outlet for said expression and has grown from this negative experience that does not define his future as a contributor to this society :(

https://twitter.com/thetomzone/status/1156043838835896320

lol this mf really think that if girls started having their period at age 10 because of environmental reasons that he should be able to gently caress em at 12. maturity gap truly does not pass through the pedo mind

epstein and dersh furiously pouring money into scientific research to create more lina medinas by spraying them with new chemtrail compounds so they can say “i’m technically an ephebophile”

Ross DaouThot has issued a correction as of 05:47 on Jul 30, 2019

Ross DaouThot
Aug 31, 2018

MonsieurChoc posted:

Is it wrong that I hate Dersh more than Epstein and want him to suffer more?

nevah

Ross DaouThot
Aug 31, 2018

:hmmyes:

:killing:

Ross DaouThot
Aug 31, 2018

i'm like that guy from cabin in the woods, the only good josh whedon movie, going

what the gently caress
what the gently caress
what THE gently caress
WHAT THE gently caress

Ross DaouThot
Aug 31, 2018

just saw on normienews that RFK’s granddaughter killed herself, at age 22? of apparent overdose? did she know too much to be able to handle it? was she going to spill beans?? what do you want from me god

Ross DaouThot
Aug 31, 2018

super macho dude posted:

After listening to both TrueAnon episodes, the Grubstakers 2 parter, and that Chapo, I have full on Epstein Brain and fully expect to be somehow connected to all this even though I'm a nobody from Iowa.

On a related note, WHERE THE gently caress is Jizzlaine Maxwell and why is no one talking about her? Why has no one raided the islands yet? I feel like I've been black pilled and I didn't even have a choice in the matter. :dehumanize:

you’re now a permanent resident on Jizz Lane

Ross DaouThot
Aug 31, 2018

bird with big dick posted:

rich pedo that we already knew was a pedo cause he’s already been arrested for being a pedo gets rearrested for still being a pedo

omg pizzagate is real

up yours bucko hope mossad not the mossad is paying handily

Ross DaouThot
Aug 31, 2018

great he's on that Let Me Be Frank bullshit again

Ross DaouThot
Aug 31, 2018

Feranon posted:

yeah that's definitely where the most evil poo poo happened and it was definitely done for some occult purpose because christ, just look at it

didn't it have a golden dome and statues on the roof too?

i love to think that they completely cheaped out on the interior and left it unfinished like a suburban basement, but it doesn’t matter because it *only* needed the blue stripe stripes and gold dome to technically meet Moloch-related specifications

Ross DaouThot
Aug 31, 2018

lmao i love how she just empties the clip into groening's corpse and then goes "he wasn't all that bad all things considered, the sketch was a nice gesture"

Ross DaouThot
Aug 31, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uC-Xx0G_KpI

Ross DaouThot
Aug 31, 2018

lmao nick mullen gets a little bit of profile from this poo poo and people are trying to cancel him again

Ross DaouThot has issued a correction as of 02:37 on Aug 11, 2019

Ross DaouThot
Aug 31, 2018

Pablo Nergigante posted:

You can’t spell COINTELPRO without ROLCON

lmao

Ross DaouThot
Aug 31, 2018

mfw amazon refunds me for my order but the package still arrives

Ross DaouThot
Aug 31, 2018

gh0stpinballa posted:

maxwell will never see the inside of a court room. whatever has happened to her, "ghislaine maxwell" does not exist anymore.

she only ever existed in our timeline as an adjunct to ep himself, now that he’s dead she they’ll act like she never existed

Ross DaouThot
Aug 31, 2018

i like how in the FBI's statement on conspiracy theories as foments of domestic terrorism, they do more to acknowledge that the conspiracies being unraveled are REAL CONSPIRACIES BY GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS than these loving outlets are

different three letter agencies must have differing levels of insulation from and loyalty to the pedo cabal, but these media people 100% have clear marching orders

Ross DaouThot
Aug 31, 2018

I'M STILL AT A LOSS OVER HOW THIS MICHAEL BADEN poo poo ISN'T A BIGGER DEAL

HE'S A loving FOSSIL AND THEY DUG HIM UP FOR EP'S AUTOPSY

HIS ACCOUNT OF THE JFK BULLET TRAJECTORY FROM HIS WOUNDS IN THE AUTOPSY WAS DISPROVEN BY THE ZAPRUDER FILM

Ross DaouThot
Aug 31, 2018

Karl Barks posted:

Donald Hughes is in there? Jesus christ

quelle surprise

Ross DaouThot
Aug 31, 2018

poo poo is he in tthis thread

Ross DaouThot
Aug 31, 2018

Algund Eenboom posted:

Reminder that the person who gave epstein a prestigious private school job after dropping out of college was donald barr, father of current attorney general and head of epstein investigation bill barr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uC-Xx0G_KpI&t=6s

Ross DaouThot
Aug 31, 2018

Lastgirl posted:

John Hammond was absolutely a pedophile and he fed the underage girls to the dinosaurs on his jurassic island once they got past a certain age.

one of the cryo freezers just out of frame when nedry stole the embryos just said “sex slaves”

Ross DaouThot
Aug 31, 2018

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

Is the only detail we have about the strangulation the hyoid bone?

Apparently the other way to tell a strangulation from a hanging is that the break line / marks in a strangulation will be a circle around the neck, but a hanging will have a looping line that curls upward

lmaooo not if you’re the media and you claim that epstein didn’t hang himself *vertically*, he “pitched himself forward” conveniently making ligature marks shaped just like agent 47 garrotted him

Ross DaouThot
Aug 31, 2018

Karl Barks posted:

whomst amongst us hasn't knelt forward with enough force to break several bones

they had decades to pre-viz this poo poo and they couldn’t even think up believable physics

Ross DaouThot
Aug 31, 2018

i WISH i lived in a world where these loving writers were intentionally comparing epstein to sandra bland as a stealth way of acknowledging that their real connection is that they were both loving murdered

Ross DaouThot
Aug 31, 2018

Egbert Souse posted:

If you re-arrange the letters in "Jeffrey Epstein" you get

ET Jeffrey penis

I Jeffy preteens

*stav voice*

interesting...

Ross DaouThot
Aug 31, 2018

does anyone have a matt taibbi book power rankings? i’m much better at impulse buying books than finishing them ever since the gas pedal for current events got stepped on

considering I Can’t Breathe and Griftopia highly

Ross DaouThot
Aug 31, 2018

old beast lunatic posted:

I hate having to repeat this but everyone is stupid so here we go.

Trump won the election thanks to 80k people in three states, a mid sized college sports stadium's worth of subhuman chuds
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/12/01/donald-trump-will-be-president-thanks-to-80000-people-in-three-states/

the flood of memes and stupid poo poo coming out of that one st. petersburg troll farm could easily be tied to convincing 80k retards to vote for trump, Since trump voters are retarded.

you’re conflating what Cambridge Analytica did with what Russia “did”. cambridge figured out roughly which precincts they needed to flip those three states and very efficiently spent facebook ad money, but it wasn’t st. petersburg made hillary memes they were posting, they were just normal attack ads.

Ross DaouThot
Aug 31, 2018

mycomancy posted:

Good.

Death to celebrities and death to celebrity worship.
jokes on u bud the only celebs i worship are nick mullen and doctor disrespect

celeb enough for people to try and cancel but not celeb enough to do adrenochrome rituals, the only acceptable level of celebrity

Ross DaouThot
Aug 31, 2018

half this thread is people asking what crackping means and the other half is saying unsubstantiated bs about podcasters who don’t fave their replies

Ross DaouThot
Aug 31, 2018

Bushiz posted:

One of his stand-ups has a five minute bit that's just him advocating for striking workers to be gunned down by mercenaries.

is there a clip of this horseshit somewhere

Ross DaouThot
Aug 31, 2018

A Russian troll farm posted:

[Physical Instrument - Legendary 20] Lean forward so hard you snap your neck

lmbo

Ross DaouThot
Aug 31, 2018

Preston Waters posted:

i thought it was like twice

holy poo poo this thread is getting very close to comet ping-pong level hysteria though.

bill clinton was prob aware of the child loving but i seriously doubt epstein just brought his 14yo gently caress slave onto the plane with a former president

like was he just supposed to assume this would be ok because of the lewinsky scandal? or are we supposed to believe that ole bill was best bros and they were in a child sex club together...

...like the one in the basement of comet ping-pong pizza

have you considered that maybe you’re just being a rube? the amount of benefit of doubt you’re bestowing upon william jefferson clinton is hilarious

all of your recent posts amount to “cmon guys... cmon... like, cmon... you can’t be serious *sweating*” you’ll be fully epstein brained in roughly two weeks

Former DILF posted:

a reporter: oh wow, i've never seen anything like this

j epstein: yes this is my private gynecology operating room, it saves me hundreds of thousands of dollars every year

a reporter: but you don't have a wife or girlfriend

(long pause)

j epstein: this interview is over

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ross DaouThot
Aug 31, 2018

nut posted:

Internet Speech Will Never Go Back to Normal

“In the great debate of the past two decades about freedom versus control of the network, China was largely right and the United States was largely wrong. Significant monitoring and speech control are inevitable components of a mature and flourishing internet, and governments must play a large role in these practices to ensure that the internet is compatible with a society’s norms and values.”

lol

before i hovered over the link i thought to myself

"hmm... the atlantic."