Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men

Strange Poon posted:

Watch the Democrats grow a spine then get real bold only to have Trump die on the shitter.

Oh word?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men

The party line. Chris Stewart is on CNN right now saying the same poo poo. Dems don’t even have the facts yet and will end up being “embarrassed” by this like they were about Kavanaugh. :rolleyes:

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
Can’t wait for tomorrow when Trump doesn’t release the transcript and republicans say it’s the dems fault.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
Kevin McCarthy just laid down the most condescending statement possible.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men

Dapper_Swindler posted:

he seemed shook to me. he knows he can't do dick now and he also knows trumps hosed up big.

He didn’t even bother to defend poo poo. He just reminded everyone the 2016 election is over.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men

Dapper_Swindler posted:

yeah they were just saying it on CNN. he was just going "uh we won 2016, so go away i guess".

Yeah we’ve just been closing our eyes and stamping our feet since 2016 and ignoring what a totally rad dude the president is.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men

Hell yeah! I can’t imagine anything they’d pass that we’d want to happen.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men

Cable Guy posted:

Is... is the turtle throwing donny under the bus... ? I mean it looks like it.

My theory is that Mitch thinks the Dems are too toothless to really do anything about Trump's actual crimes. But after Mueller the only thing he's slightly concerned about is obstruction of justice.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men

Invalid Validation posted:

Have a painful stroke on TV you loving waste.

Hell, faking a stroke would be a good move for him. His numbers would probably go up. Then he can avoid impeachment by riding the decorum train for a full year since dem leadership would think it despicable to attack a man who can’t defend himself. Then right before the election, miracle recovery, and all the chuds buy it because they think he’s superhuman anyway. Dude can just hang out in his hospital bed at home all day, eating cheeseburgers like Royal Tenenbaum.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
Amazing that there are people who’d rather go to war than just admit to themselves that President Crimes is actually committing the crimes that he that he said he committed on live tv.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
Looks like they won’t be able to put Stacey Dash on the Ginyu Force.

https://twitter.com/nbcnews/status/1178718662695542784?s=21

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
No other suggestions are necessary after Ukraine Clown Posse.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men

FFT posted:

Got prescribed Percocet (acetominophen and 5mg oxycodone) for wisdom teeth removal and yeah, a half hour after the first one I limited myself to half doses.

I got prescribed Percocet for my kidney stones, took one, and ended up in in the fetal position on my couch for six hours with a stomach ache that was far worse than the pain from my stones. The annoying thing was it had no other effect on me other than that.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1181642947449761793?s=21

Not bad.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
“I’ll call you later.”

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men

WAKE ME UP (WAKE ME UP INSIDE)

CAN'T WAKE UP

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
If this whole thing doesn't end with Trump and Biden forever locked in struggle within a vortex amulet like in Monster Squad I'm going to be very upset.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
Aw man.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men

FizFashizzle posted:

There wasn’t enough for me to post this in DD earlier, but considering the weird behavior, there’s a lot of twitter scuttlebutt that tulsi has a pretty horrific sex scandal about to drop involving her grooming 14-15 year old girls.

Don’t worry, any minute now JFK Jr. will announce he faked his own death and stop her.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men

lol, Romney ain’t gonna do poo poo and neither is any other republican in an attempt to defend him.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
If a person ever starts a sentence with “everything I did, I did...”, that person is either in serious trouble or is currently in jail trying to explain to their family how they got there.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men

Herstory Begins Now posted:

For anyone wondering what's going on in the heads of GOP senators

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...6a96_story.html

If only there was something, anything, those poor senators could do instead of having to make up ways to somehow defend the president’s actions.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men

Google Butt posted:

jrs beard is so loving poo poo

I’m actually pretty surprised his dad even lets him have a beard.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men

sexpig by night posted:

I'm sure Putin told him how horrible and backwards the Ukrainian people are.

Like, I don't mean that as some russiagate nonsense I just genuinely think, as we've seen countless times before, he's so stupid he listens to whatever his last friend told him and he thinks Putin is cool and tough so I'm sure at some meeting he was all 'oh yes don't do business with Ukraine, the people there are horrible' and he just kept that in his mind ever since.

It really bothers me that people still treat Donny being a Russian asset as a conspiracy theory or something as a result of child-like hero worship of Putin. Every action Trump makes benefits Putin. This is not an accident or coincidence. Trump does things for Russia because they give him money and provide him other benefits. He works for them.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men

A little surprised. I would assume UFC is a lot more chuddy than the other sports.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men

SidneyIsTheKiller posted:

Heh, I don't keep up with individual posters but it is funny because on its own that post reads like it was just throwing that "Russiagate nonsense" bit out there to appease anyone who might otherwise chime in with "you aren't taking that too seriously, are you, because let me tell you the real enemy is..." :goonsay:

Because yeah, the post was basically "This sure looks a lot like Russian collusion (but don't worry I don't actually believe in Russian collusion)."

Yeah, this was the point I was trying to make a few pages back. Not sure how the conversation turned into whether or not Russia pushed Trump over the finish line in 2016. I just find it incredible that anyone can think Russiagate is “nonsense” when every day the president inexplicably makes decisions that benefit Putin. And it’s not because Trump just thinks he’s a cool dude.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
Ok, so what in Russia is currently operating like Marxism then?

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
I’m just glad someone finally showed these privileged westerners that Russia is a land of contrasts.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men

Dammerung posted:

It'll cost 52 trillion according to Seth Denson, who famously supported President Trump's healthcare plan because it... brought transparency into the system, evidently.

Gotta love healthcare plans that rely on the belief that there is any scenario where the insurance companies would decide to charge people less money.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men

sexpig by night posted:

I'm a Millenial with a Zoomer rising and that's why I have near crippling anxiety all the time

Hell I got that at the tail end of Gen X.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men

Oh but I thought that’s what we’ve been doing all this time! You guys said!

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
https://twitter.com/sharsaysso/status/1192138725523746816?s=21

Wow. This will probably inspire those purity ball motherfuckers and other conservatives.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
She should move out, write a book about the joys of anal sex, and then dedicate it to her father's crazy rear end rules.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men

MSDOS KAPITAL posted:

Unless he doesn't actually have any rear end rules, in which case the attempt at irony would fail :shrug:

There's no way someone that crazy about his daughter's virginity doesn't think anal sex is like the worst thing she can do. Well, unless it's a religious thing and not a creepy overprotective dad thing. Going to Catholic school I learned people have some really wacky loopholes they stand by when it comes to doing things based on bible rules.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
So in addition to credit scores, ChexSystems, and other crap, we have to deal with this bullshit now too? Can't believe I wasn't aware of these things.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/04/business/secret-consumer-score-access.html

quote:

As consumers, we all have “secret scores”: hidden ratings that determine how long each of us waits on hold when calling a business, whether we can return items at a store, and what type of service we receive. A low score sends you to the back of the queue; high scores get you elite treatment.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
Geez, what would poor Bill do with only 6.2 billion to live on?

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men

ImpAtom posted:

I honestly can't figure out their game plan? Like are they hoping it'll go "oh well the whistleblower was fake so ALL this testimony is INVALID FOREVER."

In addition to the usual water muddying, they’re crossing their fingers that they get another Peter Strzok so they can scream about the deep state until the end of time.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
Ok Boomer works so well because people get like a hundred times more mad when you dismiss them instead of just being straight up mean to them.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
I feel terrible for Popeye’s employees right now. They’re getting their asses kicked daily and I doubt they’ll ever see a bonus.

https://twitter.com/myfavstrash/status/1192479433652871168?s=21

That being said, I don’t agree with a grown man pile driving a 55 year old woman. It’s also disgusting to watch how much Fox News gets off on reporting about incidents at the restaurants.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men

Captain Invictus posted:

if she's going in and dropping slurs over a problem with the bill I have zero doubt she said something just as bad as she walked out the door as a parting shot, since that's exactly how those types work, just gotta leave one final real nasty remark before you get out of earshot from the person you're targeting. That combined with the insane stress the employees are currently under, it's not surprising in the least that someone broke and was like "gently caress that, gently caress you, say hello to the ground"

he's gonna get an absurdly disproportionate punishment though, guaranteed.

I’m a bartender, I get it. I’ve been called all manner of things, I’ve had things thrown at my head by people who felt we’re taking to long to get them a drink, I’ve been swung on, I’ve dealt with dudes trying to take girls that were too drunk to open their eyes home with them, I’ve confronted guys jerking off in their cars watching the servers. There’s absolutely no excuse to slam somebody who’s that much weaker than you while they’re walking away and pose no danger to you. You’re right though, I’m sure she did say something on the way out because they always do, and that the punishment will be far more severe than the crime and that’s also very upsetting. The whole thing is a drat shame.