Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
numeracy
This poll is closed.
s*x n*mb*r 69 0.22%
w@@d n_mb_r 420 1.34%
Jeb! number 538 1.72%
Biden numbr 30330 96.72%
Total: 31357 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

logikv9 posted:

people were getting tired of the thread raiding uspol

do....do they know posters are not trapped in a thread and raiding can happen regardless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I can’t believe the mods figured out the succ zone megathread was the anchor thread of CSPAM

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

I do find the idea that you can’t argue in debate and discussion pretty funny.

I mean it’s obvious but I thought they liked to pretend

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Warren trying to pivot to the right before she gets the nomination is something else

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Thoguh posted:

I don't think she's pivoting. She's just finally having people pay attention to what she's been saying all along.

I mean she was being kind of vague before now she isn’t even bothering, but from a real politic point of view it doesn’t really help her or the image she wants to convey.

it’s baffling

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Majorian posted:

I got probed for saying DV isn't bothered by Peter King's right-wing poo poo.

That's right, I'm dangerous.

how did you escape the old succ thread being gassed.

I was told it would contain the rabble!

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

I don’t see how you can have a poll with a 14 point swing for a candidate and not think wow we hosed up somewhere

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Pomp posted:

They're not paid to be scientific

or like useful.

My school did polling for Bush/Gore that was probably more useful

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

VR Native American posted:

He should 100% be the moderator.

unless they personally insult him he would check out in five minutes

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

the problem is do people care about the young Turks anymore

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

if this is what they think an election is no wonder they lost

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

loquacius posted:

wait, the animorphs got killed off??? Dang poo poo got dark

the disabled ones died but only one of the main ones died.

There is a cliffhanger that they may have died but there was never a follow up

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

to be fair the new kid wasn’t a psycho he was a kid on a hosed up situation and the animorphs kind of poo poo on him relentlessly.

Then he was a psycho

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

they also made the new guy sleep in a barn and when he freaked out about his parents they told him tough poo poo rear end in a top hat

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

hosed up that teenagers didnt have a good place for another teenager wanted by brainslugs who knew his identiy to stay on short notice

yeah they are huge pricks which I assumed was going to be why he betrayed them but nope he’s just also evil.

that part of the series is really bad

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

[

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

god yoou're an idiot

which is funny because the idea that the animorphs having a foe they created through them being assholes is a neat idea and I think that is what applegate was going for but David being a mustache twirling villain undercuts that

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Thoguh posted:

This is like the hundredth time that there has been an Animorphs derail and folks. I'm starting to think that you haven't read any new books since 5th grade.

do you really want someone talking about John Grisham books

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Riot Bimbo posted:

im less worried about that and more that she's a high profile lib a lot of worse but lesser libs take their cues from and if they think they can win over that coveted middle america conservative-but-no-not-like-that voter by throwing me under the bus and turning my corpse into feed for the prison industrial complex or whatever, I think they would in a heartbeat

I wouldn’t worry to much her loss seems to have destroyed any chance of her being actually influential.

she seems to be on the Obama track of grifting well off liberals

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Riot Bimbo posted:

Nah trans hate getting worse is the safe bet im gonna worry at least a bit

I mean sure but Hilary won’t be leading the charge

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

people complaining about complaining about posting don’t seem to realize the irony and I never got that

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

etalian posted:

Why did all these Dem Jeb! like Bloomberg and Deval suddenly decide they need to join the primary?

the donor class are desperate and are looking for anything to save them

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Chokes McGee posted:

people complaining about complaining about complaining about posting don’t seem to realize the irony and I never got that

only if they are against the concept then I guess your right but I havent really seen anyone do that

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

how is posting in D& D gonna destroy here

I don’t get the jump

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

hell even if the chairman is a grift he’s pretty effective

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Grondoth posted:

No, this is pure

no I mean that even if he’s a grift he’s getting the message out there so bring pure or not doesn’t matter

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

in which Succ goes full reactionary to own the artists

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

I support the artists and am against their exploitation by the non-artist. #ImTooLeft.

#woke

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

navyjack posted:

Opera singers - not artists
Orchestral Musicians - not artists
Actors - not artists

Neil Breen is the only real artist

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

that has nothing to do with the head size thing.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

that’s not what contrarian means.

I know it’s your gimmick to be an idiot but jeez

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Marianne is a right winger with some vaguely hippy leanings

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Baller Ina posted:

Likable people cannot be me too'd

Franken was the one exception

unlikable cant be either.

Metoo turned out to be a rather temporary thing as most people just went back to what they where doing once the heat went away

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Pardot posted:

i loving hate that "stan" is used all day every day now. it's just referencing that eminem song from 19 years ago right? gently caress

yeah word suck, no one should use them

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

VladimirLeninpest posted:

cspam in 8 months: “who cares that his son has an illegitimate son in Arkansas, his son isn’t running for president! he is!”

I mean who cares if his kid has a bastard.

that’s soap opera poo poo

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Jel Shaker posted:

to defend the multimillionaire pop stars, I thought they were forced to go to a fund raising party for Kamala at their multi multi millionaire producer bosses house

pop stars are rather famously heavily controlled by their managers so this is hate is more goon based rather than woke based

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

appropriating slang

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

they are stealing our words Brent

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Byzantine posted:

I mean, yeah. They also think crazy bernie is half-dead and unlikable, and then their bubble gets pierced and they stare dumbfounded and angry.

yeah we like to pretend they are some genius manipulators but really they just buy into their own narratives hard

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

I do not believe in the DNCs ability to ratfuck effectively

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

I see Biden has decided to be Trump.