Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

Calibanibal posted:

Welp if I knew those bans would be reversed I wouldn't have burned all my bridges with those posters. Egg on my face and on skull.gif

actually skullgif was right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED
arfjason trying to get attention and a sixer in here is always the saddest poo poo

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

cspam has gone so downhill, embracing cops now? Making them feel welcome and safe?? loving white people are the worst for real

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

The Nastier Nate posted:

i personally work with a police station on certain things and my dad works for lockheed martin.

:chloe:

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

703 posted:

3/ We recognize Israel as an accomplice in the crime [Solleimani's death].

lolololol

yea that is a very interesting line

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

magiccarpet posted:

time to smoke the rest of your drugs

ration you dummy!

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

radical meme posted:

An attempt at an airstrike inside Iran would be a really bad mistake. The possibility of having a plane shot down and a pilot captured is really bad.

by god thats gotta be F35's music!

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Ramadu posted:

he walked up and said no nukes with no prompting right? did i imagine that

that never happened you're losing it get it together

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

someone put a stent in that loving nose already

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

so anyway back to mod drama

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

baw posted:

i'd be reviewing my day on the way down, retracing my steps (which is a good habit to get into if you want to learn lucid dreaming,) convincing myself that it's not real. and then i'd die and never know otherwise, my last thought would be that i'm about to wake up

trying to relive the good ol drone operator days?

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Intel&Sebastian posted:

That's what like .000000000001% of the population there?

Cool post about a giant general strike :chloe:

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Intel&Sebastian posted:

sir please do not interrupt my joke about there being like 4 quintillion people living in India with actual numbers.

- lovely white people

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

gonna minimize one of the largest general strikes ever because its just a bunch of poor brown people somewhere else, this joke is gonna fuckin kill.

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Pete supporters in my experience are dumbass neolibs from Iowa

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

new kind of cat posted:

BBCBweakibg posts should be equally as punishable as a bill mitchell tweet

gently caress that

it should be much worse they're never funny

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Filthy Hans posted:

spread those cheeks boys, give 'em the redeye

The... what?? You should get that checked out

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Spergin Morlock posted:

i wonder whats in the bag

One time I found a Cadillac in the woods with the keys on the drivers floor mat, empty besides a big roll of industrial strength black visqueen and a knife in the trunk. It had been abandoned for a few years. People are so brazen with their murdering these days

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Rabid Snake posted:

add some commentary to your posts at least.

its obnoxious. you're a copy and paste poster

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

its poo poo like the rest of the idiots posting his name or misspellings of it desperately trying to get someone to quote them. Ignore people, hope this helps

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

660 comments 9 retweets 11 likes

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

lol people toxxed for this guy

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

NofrikinfuN posted:

any chance this is just them all blocking james o keefe?

click on one of the names and find out (no)

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

soon you're going to see fools in cspam arguing for a Ring in every home

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

TMMadman posted:

I'm really kind of torn about every media company doing their own streaming services.

On the one hand, it's nice having the option to pick and choose, but it's also getting close to the point where managing the subscriptions is getting annoying and the cost of them together starts to make you wish they would just re-merge them back into new versions of old cable companies.

a really smart consumer: this is going to be a good thing for me! no way this could backfire

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

tacodaemon posted:

Chuck's Friday list of Fun

Nick Cell
Sam Cell

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Spergin Morlock posted:

there's no way this happens by accident anymore. everyone knows if a senator walks around in public with his papers facing out some reported is going to snap a hi-res copy.

call the numbers and see if they are real

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Spergin Morlock posted:

"hi nick, senator schumer accidentally got your phone number published, lol"

Hey Nick its me, I'm super busy so I'll make this brief, I just talked to Sam and Chuck did you get that thing done yet? We have about 5 minutes Nick this is no time to gently caress around

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

hes live
https://www.twitch.tv/david_leavitt

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Nichael posted:

https://twitter.com/WitzkeRebellion/status/1220007164695236609?s=20

The DE GOP US Senate candidate is on twitter essentially saying she supports the Bernie/Jess platform.

uh, did you really get that from what she said? lol

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Nichael posted:

end foreign wars and keep the money at home for things like healthcare. that's the platform.

if......maybe. She wasn't even close to going with that

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

I don't even want to know what the people are like in real life who like BBCBweaking tweets y i k e s

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Schmoe Cwead posted:

i mean if it was something troops actually use like their hands or their legs it wouldve been a big deal but their brains? why would they ever use that?

its actually wild how people don't consider their mind to be part of their body

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

pathetic little tramp posted:

https://twitter.com/PolitiBunny/status/1220756995877343234

as broke brained as we are, the levels of broke brain experienced by trump supporters is through the roof

naw you're a lateral brokebrained for sure

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Cao Ni Ma posted:

Heard about it from a twitch streamer before this thread. SAD

which streamer

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Laughing at the idea that they got the book but someone forgot to read it and it just sat around

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Basebf555 posted:

Well if it makes anyone feel better about it, the bugs will probably be mashed down into a paste and then eaten in a sort of bug loaf. Does that make anyone feel better? No?

Ok now do ground up animals

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Telsa Cola posted:

Bugs are tasty and pretty drat healthy and the taboo against them from food is mostly a European thing.

Eat more bugs.

racist americans: Look at those crazy chinese people eating dog, ew how backwards
also racist americans: gently caress I love eating pigs which are more intelligent than dogs

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

Mod challenge zegermans to have Indian food

gonna jump on this grenade probably

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

TMMadman posted:

Also, you know, one thing I just thought of is that every Senator that votes to acquit is going to look like a giant loving criminal when all the information about Trump comes out. And I believe all the information will eventually come out, although by that time he may be out of office and a bunch of the Senators might be as well.

Like that's the other thing I can't believe that people are considering. They have to know most of the information is going to get out into the public eye at some point and a lot of it already is out there, so they have to realize that at some point trump is going to be seen by history as incredibly obvious corrupt idiot and they will all be on the record as backing him.

You're 100% right; the info will come out someday. And all the people involved will have moved on. And the new batch of grifters will never acknowledge the old ones because they were bad and aren't around anymore. And anyway the growing threat of <immigration, climate change, food shortages, whatever other hosed up thing they can divide and motivate the masses> is the real problem. "Why are you still talking about a president from a decade ago??" they will ask you . "This is a real problem now!"