Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
Is that Caredresser clown still around

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
Drink drivers are scum

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
Looks like the Cum Town tour in April is off.

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
Thoughts on still going to the gym because they haven’t been closed yet??

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
Any ideas how to get w**d in Brisbane while this is all going on.

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
How do you guys feel about Triple M's Greatest Artists of all Time list?

quote:

1. QUEEN
2. AC/DC
3. FOO FIGHTERS
4. LED ZEPPELIN
5. BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN
6. METALLICA
7. DAVID BOWIE
8. THE BEATLES
9. PINK FLOYD
10. ROLLING STONES
11. BON JOVI
12. U2
13. GUNS N ROSES
14. COLD CHISEL
15. NIRVANA
16. JIMMY BARNES
17. ELTON JOHN
18. GREEN DAY
19. MIDNIGHT OIL
20. INXS

I might have Nirvana a little higher but honestly it's pretty hard to argue with the rest of the placings. I'm tempted to blast a double feature of Back in Black and Bohemian Rhapsody and dance across my living room tonight (After a few tinnies haha :razz:)

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

Only in this thread could I post “What is that man doing to his anus” and have to clarify who I was talking about 😂😂

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

A Sometimes Food posted:

Which one? Bowie was known to go for really young groupies. The Queen one, I forget who but they got investigated for downloading a ton of cp and "somehow convinced" the prosecution it was research.

That was Pete Townsend from The Who

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
If you could only pick one??

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

Humphreys posted:

Seen the hosed 'influencer type' basic bitch faces of those two dumb as gently caress cunts that started this poo poo?

There loving ugly as poo poo 😂😂

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

Infinitum posted:

:lol: loving :rip: QLD

Old mate dined next to those numpties and got infected. If you visited one of these 15 loving locations you need to quarantine.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-07-31/queensland-health-coronavirus-locations-west-moreton-brisbane/12514168

Victoria will need to go into hard lockdown
NSW will be 2-3 weeks behind the outbreaks that Victoria saw.
Queensland is 4-5 weeks away from where NSW is now.

"We'll all need to come together as a community, rather than doing what health officials have been saying we should do, because The Economy"

Quote this post when it happens.

I’m all for gallows humour (within reason) but I fail to see what is so funny about this. Thousands of people are literally going to have their lives ruined because of this. The small businesses that managed to survive the first lockdown have no chance of riding out a second one. We are going to be so, so hosed for years to come.

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
What has Caredresser been up to these days anyway

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

Lolie posted:

Thanks for all the good wishes and for listening to me whinge over the last 8 months.

What a year it's been.

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
Cops are tops
https://v.redd.it/9uewgvqtgwm51

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

Infinitum posted:

Wish I had a weed guy. Dunno how to source it and 2020 has been just a tiny bit wee hosed.

Hoping they just legalise the drat thing already and kickstart a new industy here.

Wish I could get some dang w**d in Brisbane. Does anybody still have Caredresser's deets?

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
Q. Why do men care so much about the footy finals?

A. Its the only time our Wive's can't nag us! 😂

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

femcastra posted:

My cat is only ever inside and I know if she got out she would be a menace. She eats so many geckos that she’s constantly got worms and drags her arse around. It’s loving gross.

:chloe:

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
Thoughts on Triple M's Greatest Aussie Artists of All Time?

quote:

15. The Living End
14. Jimmy Barnes
13. Hunters & Collectors
12. Silverchair
11. Paul Kelly
10. The Angels
9. Australian Crawl
8. Hoodoo Gurus
7. Crowded House
6. ICEHOUSE
5. Powderdfinger
4. Midnight Oil
3. AC/DC
2. Cold Chisel
1. INXS

Hard to argue with honestly; really reminds you of how lucky we are to have a wealth of legendary Aussie bands. I might celebrate by dancing around my living room to a double header of Khe San and Never Tear Us Apart tonight (after a few longnecks, naturally :razz:)

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
First Strike was the one filmed in Chinatown (the one in the Valley) in Brisbane

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
I’ve lost so much respect for our Aussie diggers today

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
gently caress You If You Do This.

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
Edit: misunderstood thread.

Wizard Master fucked around with this message at 01:29 on Jan 16, 2021

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
The Hey Dad promo has a very sinister undertone now

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

Infinitum posted:

Bet you all feel real loving stupid right now

Eric Bana must have the weirdest career trajectory out of any Australian actor

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

bee posted:

Melatonin! You can buy it from iHerb.

Get some N-Acetyl Cysteine and Prickly Pear Cactus extract too while you're on there; take them both about an hour before you get on the piss and you're guaranteed to avoid a hangover

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
Finally watching that Aunty Donna show on Netflix and it’s really not doing a lot to change my perceptions about Australian comedy

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

Lolie posted:

Trying to decide between party pies and hot dogs for breakfast.

Why not a healthy meal that includes whole foods from the core food groups? Oats or whole grain toast with a piece of fruit pack a huge vitamin punch and have lots of fibre that will keep you filling Fuller for longer.... thus avoiding unnecessary snacking later in the day.

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
You can never go wrong with a forklift ticket

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
It can serve as a sobering reminder that even hot girls use the toilet for its darkest purpose: too poo poo

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

Laserface posted:

Aaron Chen is probably the best comedian we have

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTd0crm1rt8

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
Ppl who are considering taking SSRIs should just concentrate on the Big 3 compound lifts first, IMO

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
Hey guys, whatever you end up doing today please remember to take a momenet to thank our brave servicemen and women

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

Humphreys posted:

Matty Johns, renowned timetraveller

Speaking of Matty Johns it's wild to think that this aired on prime time TV just not that long ago
https://v.redd.it/hzo6wh356ex61

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

anti-magic posted:

I hate to ask this but what are you doing with the wetwipes then? Those things aren't flushable.

Sounds like the Councils problem

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

Lolie posted:

The hospital worker who travelled all over Qld has been confirmed as having Delta.

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
https://www.betootaadvocate.com/entertainment/peter-dutton-divides-his-soul-into-7-horcruxes-as-he-makes-a-move-on-liberal-party-leadership/

quote:

Peter Dutton Divides His Soul Into 7 Horcruxes As He Makes A Move On Liberal Party Leadership

With conservative commentators backing Peter Dutton as the next Prime Minister, it has been revealed today the Minister of Defence has divided what remains of his soul into seven fragmented policies to be spread across seven factions within the Australian Liberal Party.

The fragments, known as ‘horcruxes’, will be hidden in the disguise of policies aimed at not allowing brown people to live in Australia – a constant, but less talked about, sentiment that remains hidden within both sides of federal politics – and one that Dutton has been familiar with for many years.

As outlined in popular anglo-celtic folklore, a Horcrux is an object in which a Dark wizard or witch has hidden a fragment of his or her soul for the purpose of attaining political immortality. Horcruxes can only be created after committing murder, the supreme act of evil, or allowing people to self-immolate.

With polls sliding, and political commentators gearing for yet another leadership spill, it is believed that the former Brisbane cop, and man who boycotted the national apology to the Stolen Generations, is backing himself as the champion of caucasian purity, to possibly take over from the embattled Scott Morrison in a desperate bid to remain on $200k a year in the midst of a pandemic that has seen Australia rank last in the OECD for our roll-out of immunisations.

When asked if he was worried about being taken out by younger political rivals, Dutton is quoted as saying “There are alleged facts that are being put forward by some of the advocates which are patently incorrect, if not fabricated.”

He then went on to point out that innumerate and illiterate refugees could take Australian jobs that Australians don’t want to have, before making a cheap shot at the Australian public broadcaster and Paul Keating.

It is not yet known how He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named-Prime-Minister will be received by his colleagues after his decision to once again blow up the Liberal Party.

However, his controversial decision to snipe Morrison can’t possibly be as bad as the circumstances surrounding his early retirement from the Queensland Police force – namely, the farewell gifts that were left on his desk on his last day at Fortitude Valley Police station.

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
The guy who directed Snowtown has made a new biopic about Martin Bryant that's been making waves at Cannes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DK9RUl1BV4

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

stirlo posted:

Whoever was on the fence about snitchin on their neighbours? Another tip / option

Just contact trace eg our next door unit gets MASSIVE increases in visitors whenever we have any locky d; after starting to track the cars it was clear it’s 3 sets / probs family.

Got the plates and if they disturb the cat they get logged / better than snitching and if the contact tracers need the information we have some rough idea of who’s been visiting; or at the least their car rego which can be used for more gathering

Have Not needed to share it thank gently caress!

Ah,

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
I'd call Glady's a oval office but for two reasons:

1. Cunts are actually useful
2. She's neither the depth nor warmth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
Good luck to our gutsy Aussie girls against the US in the soccer at Tokyo Olympics