Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
Looking forward to dying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
If only we could all be so lucky

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
I hope I get sick and die for science

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

serious norman posted:

I hope I get the flu, how can I get infected without flying to China?

Get 100 people to sneeze on you at the airport

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

serious norman posted:

Nah might get something else. I want this specfic flu.

Order several things from the Chinese province most likely to have infected workers? Wuhan is it?

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
I am immune to Corona virus but susceptible to depression so it balances out

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr posted:

What's the mortality rate for severe depression?

Severe

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
I haven't showered in a week give me the god-damned Corona virus

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
Still not dead 😭

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

it would be really cool if everyone wore a mask so that we do everything we can possibly think of to keep each other safe. Even if it only reduces risk a little bit, even if 10 years from now people say we were dumb and it didn’t help. At least we tried

You think there's going to be people ten years from now?

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

Blistex posted:

I honestly wonder how big a crowd you would need before the Secret Service just threw their hands up and said, "have at it".

And you will keep wondering, because the aforementioned scenario is fantasy bullshit that will never occur because Americans

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
I smashed some glass today

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
Stop shoulder bashing your car doors open

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
What was the second case

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

Wendigee posted:

This is the last number I heard as well but particles that small probably are not coming out of breathing.... You would need to put a liquid suspension of the virus in like a nebulizer.... I dunno just trying to stay sane.

I miss having a functional government with real news especially in times like this.

When was that

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

King of Bees posted:

This milk talk is riveting and I hope it goes on for fifty more pages imo.

Milk it for all it's worth

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

bird with big dick posted:

If corona made a blood clot in your thigh what would it feel like

It seems like you already know

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

There Bias Two posted:

He's a narcissist who appears to have some additional brain damage through dementia or some other means.

Terminally American

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
Goddamn they are really heavily armed

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

OMFG FURRY posted:

gonna guess they have a pretty high ratio of airsoft guns

I don't think so. Those all look real to me, and they all look like they have at least basic training. I can't believe they were standing in broad daylight unopposed by even the police, nevermind the military.

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

Dixville posted:

Oh poo poo i forgot about cookout. Superior southern fast food much better than krystal I think

Cookout loving rocks

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

big trivia FAIL posted:

krystals sucks but the Krystal chiks rule and if your'e a drunk college student at 230AM, the chili cheese fries will hit the spot. I have a voice, ingrained in my mind from 20 years ago after my friend ordered krystals with the chili cheese on them, the drive thru lady saying "you...you want chili...on your burger????"

Krystal chiks are dope but not if the place you order from starts replacing the chicken paddies with 2 chicken nuggets. Motherfuckers

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

Charliegrs posted:

Marvel movies are basically just CGI bukkake I don't understand how anyone likes them

For the same reason people like regular bukkake

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
Also just want to note that the Klansman wasn't even proudly demonstrating his poo poo belief but going about it in the most beta, cowardly, failson fashion possible. I want to give him a loving wedgie

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
I have heard so many disgusting people open mouth cough today

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

ilmucche posted:

Howndo you cough without opening your mouth?

With your hands at your sides and your eyes slightly dilated like a moron

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

Bronze Fonz posted:

Someone did the math and 17 times faster than current missiles would mean Washington to Moscow in 2 seconds... ie. the president is an idiot.

Do we really have missiles that would reach Moscow in 34 seconds

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

Big Beef City posted:

I figured that out after looking it up, 'foursome' is the english word.
Oddly if you say "We had a foursome" most people know you've been playing golf right away. If you say "We had a threesome" then it's automatically a sex thing. idk why.

Having a onesome rn

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

Earwicker posted:

yeah it's a dumb assumption to make, but at the same time cancelling rents and mortgages and providing universal income and free healthcare as well as other forms of economic aid and debt elimination would help people in the long run a lot more than reopening and sending everyone back to work and then crashing the healthcare system with a second wave.

of course the average person who is out of work, suffering and angry about it is not making a pro-trump political statement simply by feeling that way or being in that situation, but the people funding the whole movement to reopen (as opposed to the other methods of supporting people who are out of work and broke) and funding these protests are certainly trump supporters and rightwing think tanks, and the fact that the protests are full of maga hats and rightwing militia types is not exactly a coincidence

Has this ever been on the table at all? Asking seriously.

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

Earwicker posted:

not yet it isn't, but it's far closer than it has ever been at any point in my lifetime. there are, at least, moratoriums on eviction in some places which is a step in the right direction. a presidential candidate has publically endorsed the idea of rent and mortgage forgiveness which, again, doesn't mean it's realistically "on the table" (biden would have to win and then keep his word, both currently unlikely) but it's a sign that we are far closer than we have been before and that it could be put on the table through continued pressure. i also think it may happen on a local level in some areas even if not on state/federal levels

Oh well then I agree, rent and mortgage forgiveness as well as universal healthcare and such would of course be better than flooding hospitals. But that's the opposite of FYGM, and thus not ever going to happen. It'd be nice though.

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

Earwicker posted:

there are all kinds of things happening these days that people have said were "not ever going to happen". both bad and good things.

that doesn't mean all of those ideas will become real, some of them are just dreams, but they are possible enough that they are worth pushing for instead of shrugging it all off as impossible

Oh agreed. I never thought I'd get 1200$ from the US gov and, even though I'm living in dire poverty, have yet to spend a single penny because I just don't trust said US gov and it's handouts.
I should probably bet all of it on whatever odds I can get that Trump will be reelected.

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

Spinz posted:

Smh
This isn't the thread to discuss Trump's reelection to this hellhole country I live in

And sjs00
That $1200 is real, go ahead and spend it. Yes it's a bribe but use the drat money, and use it wisely- no gambling!!

Thanks.

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
Riots are coming soon tm

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

VikingSkull posted:

gently caress riots I'm waiting for breathless neoliberal ranting on how America must intervene in a brown person civil war brought about by food insecurity

that poo poo is gonna own

I'm sure that you can find that kind of thing already though? Do you mean localized or what

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

Beachcomber posted:

Lost my sense of taste and smell briefly this morning, but I think I just had some gunk in the wrong place.

My life would be so much easier if I died of covid-19.

It's not too late for you

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

bird with big dick posted:

What I want to see is a bald lady with a mustache and a big penis

Turn off your monitor

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

cash crab posted:

hey, bud this sucks. i'm sorry this is happening to you.

if you're desperate for some (free) mental health stuff, i'm doing a self-guided cbt course paid for by the gubbermint of canada, so i could sent you my modules and stuff if you want to pm me. it's not perfect but it's something.

Cock and ball torture? How is that relevant

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
Sorry about your embezzlement Canada. Doesn't the cold kill Cov19?

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
Better take smaller bites

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
Yes as a resident of FL whose parent works in Healthcare I am kinda loving pissed about this stupid bullshit I have read today but what can I do besides stay inside and tell my Mom to quit her job is she thinks that's necessary?
Seriously. Just do what the loving science is telling us to do