Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hhhat
Apr 29, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hhhat
Apr 29, 2008

Calibanibal posted:

cool how observant Jews, Moslems and others are not allowed entry into the proletariat

its cool man we also have hush puppies

hhhat
Apr 29, 2008

as an old i say yes to this

hhhat
Apr 29, 2008

Raccooon posted:

What I don't get is they do coin tosses for the last delegate but its not when their is a vote tie.

Why not just give the last delegate to whichever campaign had the most votes as the reward for the better turnout?

that sounds like communism to me

hhhat
Apr 29, 2008
Someone post me that twitter post where it was all the weird poo poo happening with Butt and Acronym and poo poo? I've got a friend who doesn't pay as much attention looking at me like I'm in a cult now.

hhhat
Apr 29, 2008
Early voting started in NC today.

I will be voting Bernoe and I can't be persuaded otherwise.

hhhat
Apr 29, 2008

Pollyanna posted:

possibly the dumbest possible option lol

I dunno

You could always endorse two or more candidates...

hhhat
Apr 29, 2008

Maya Fey posted:

let's have some sort of vote with arcane and confusing rules about it

*Puts pickled chickens foot in the fifth mason jar and coughs thrice before taking it out again*

hhhat
Apr 29, 2008
so I was canvassing for bernoe until dinner time, then I had dinner, then I hung out with friends, and now I'm just checking the news finally

seems like we won huh

hhhat
Apr 29, 2008

is this real cause holy poo poo

hhhat
Apr 29, 2008

is this real

hhhat
Apr 29, 2008

Mr. Lobe posted:

troels got tailed

by the police

hhhat
Apr 29, 2008

everyone appreciate what's happening while it's happening

the establishment is literally breaking apart

its us, we're the heroes

hhhat
Apr 29, 2008

NofrikinfuN posted:

this is the end of a new hope

empire strikes back is up next

no frickin fun indeed!

hhhat
Apr 29, 2008
I thought canvassing on super Tuesday would be kinda silly but hey so far I may have gotten Bernard a few more votes today in NC

im_doing_my_part.gif

o7

hhhat
Apr 29, 2008
God exists and he wants Bernie to win

I mean he is basically like Jesus

hhhat
Apr 29, 2008

Jewel Repetition posted:

- Jewish
- Has a group of Bros who preach his message
- Worked as a carpenter
- Infinite compassion
- Anti-capitalist
- Got crucified by the world's most powerful empire

- Message ignored by people who think theyre doing good
- Wants people to pay their taxes
- Friendly to sex workers

hhhat
Apr 29, 2008

Kunabomber posted:

- future followers of his message go on a rampage across the world, leaving millions of dead bodies in their wake

not quotin this for any specific raisin

hhhat
Apr 29, 2008

Pingui posted:

It'll be a lot more than "thousands", the primaries functioned as super nodes to effectively spread the disease to as many as possible, in the shortest time possible. See my post in the Succ thread on the subject here:

It's okay I didn't need to sleep ever

hhhat
Apr 29, 2008

Squizzle posted:

i have not discussed this w lightning knight but i am confident that he will agree: the Official C-SPAM Mod View™ is that each no joe gang-tag saps a portion of bidens lifeforce and that is why he is dying/dead atm

plz give me 50 more thanks

hhhat
Apr 29, 2008

TeenageArchipelago posted:

lmao someone needs to figure out when that $500 billion dollar slush fund that he talks about translates to, because he does legitimately wear that shirt a decent amount

e: I will say I don't know if he has just one shirt with that pattern of stripes, or two with that pattern of stripes, one with faded blue and the other with a stark blue

that isnt the same shirt fam

hes dead

hhhat
Apr 29, 2008
I feel like the Biden team plan is just to wait, and do as little as possible, because once people start dying en masse, Trump's support will drop like a stone. Then it won't really matter which braindead moron is up for the job, people will vote for them.

At least, that's what I think team Biden is thinking. I don't want it to happen.

hhhat
Apr 29, 2008

Elephanthead posted:

when can I buy a Big Mac?

You be illin

hhhat
Apr 29, 2008

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

Amendment King literally saved the lives of people who work tipped and gig jobs.

Republicans and democrats were perfectly fine with letting the entire waiting and uber/lyft/grubhub/etc. section of America, literally millions of people, just loving die with no assistance because their first priority was handouts to banks.

This and Joe Biden being a rapist are the line in the sand.

You should legitimately punch liberals in the loving mouth if they're not on board today.

sometimes an empty quote is just an empty quote

hhhat
Apr 29, 2008
gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hhhat
Apr 29, 2008

LITERALLY MY FETISH posted:

as a californian, same

krispy kreme is still poo poo

this is a pro level troll