Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

firts page post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Squizzle posted:

uber eave

u bereave

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Fried Watermelon posted:

US gonna use the virus deaths to invade china

i'll take "things that are never going to happen" for $1000 alex

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

euphronius posted:

wills and estates is also the best legal field to be in if you can . it’s easy work and you charge ridiculous amounts

yea but you have to go to church every week with old people if you want any business

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Yesh posted:

so my uncle may have caught the roni after spending time in Arizona before the travel restrictions came into force. Started getting sick during the 2 week mandatory quarantine. He's in Saskatchewan

canadian snowbird detected, lol

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Durf posted:

India has the soviet style BCG vaccine right? the last of that logarithmic graph I saw still had them still doing surprisingly well

lol. i bet his asscheeks are hanging out the back like Fartman

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

i'll allow it

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Taco Duck posted:

Big rear end boom sound here at my place I'm renting in Vegas. Military vehicles showing up with tons of cops now lol

its happening. let us know what's going on as long as possible before they shut off the internet

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

JohnnySavs posted:

I've been wondering about the inevitable plentitude of wrongful death and other covid-19 liability lawsuits. Is this all going to get swept under the force majeure rug, or is there some precedent for holding parties accountable for knowingly putting people at risk of death due to disease?

Obvs the State will be immune to lawsuits, but what about poo poo like this? I suppose establishing a direct link to damages is difficult.

did the virus CAUSE them to be negligent? it seems like that would matter but lol

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

listening to michael moore's latest podcast and a bird keeps chirping in the background. for at least the last 30 minutes

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

mod sassinator posted:

I legitimately think the country is falling apart around us. In a month it is going to be loving bonkers. IF we even make it a month, christ.

happy to live west of the cascades, tbh

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

i'm pretty sure the police are in fact capable of arresting and locking up thousands of people. we have more practice in this country than anywhere else in the world

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Blockade posted:

So if the US balkanizes over this how do you think all the regions will do?

Betting the great lakes area will be alright, we got fresh water and beans, which is everything you need for life.

PNW and the west coast will thrive without stupid national policies written by republicans constraining them. we'll make a killing on transit fees for all the stuff china ships to the midwest

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Shageletic posted:

domestic abuse way up tho

well yea, 10% of the police force is home sick. totally expected

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Dog Toothbrush posted:

Colorado has southern California by the balls. You can balkanize but your water fee will now be our state budget.

I'm not in SoCal. In any case that's a good way to get invaded by California

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Mokelumne Trekka posted:

If the West Coast balkanizes into one Super-State I propose including Idaho and Nevada too, I'm ok with those.

we'll need to permanently quarantine or deport everyone from spokane and coeur d'alene

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

CaptainBeefart posted:

Glad to see Mr Potato hired a greaser as the ASL interpreter.

should have hired these guys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QReUbe4kp-o

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Koirhor posted:

lol you asses worrying about your loving cats. what happens to my son if we both die.

make sure your will says not to send him to a kill shelter

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Lawman 0 posted:

A competent opposition party would take this and crucify the president and the gop for gambling with Americans lives.
But lol the Democrats

maybe having a bunch of 70 and 80 year olds who are not capable of responding quickly to changes in charge of the country is a bad idea

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Thesaurus posted:

Island wide mandatory lockdown is now 7pm in Puerto Rico.

It's cool, I can sit on my balcony over a usually busy street and just listen to the coqui frogs

Also got a mother loving HAMMOCK in the mail today for the balcony!! I'm ready for anything now

/upstairs neighbor sneezes off their patio

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

Why are people buying guns lmao. This is America, where we have, no joke, 120 guns for every 100 people. If things get bad enough where it’s time to start shooting your neighbors for the last can of beans then there’s going to be plenty of guns laying around to pick up

lol itll be just like unreal tournament

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

got any sevens posted:

facial expressions matter a lot for communication, thats why i dislike seeing everyone wear masks (normally. people who still roll their eyes at you now are dumb jerks)

i thought that said 'fecal expressions' at first. i like that better, lol

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

TheLemonOfIchabod posted:

This is gonna kill millions of Americans and you’ll never hear about it

lol when the census is finished it'll somehow show 5 million fewer people than in 2010. trump will claim this is because of all the MS-13 members he has deported

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

churches that refuse to close will kill more and more people with every hymn.

lol yea, it owns

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Schnorkles posted:

Jared Kushner is going to run for president some day and i'm gonna lmao

I don't think Republicans will turn out enthusiastically for a Jewish NY Richie Rich guy, and Democrats won't vote for him either. Don Jr is going to happen though, lol

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

upgunned shitpost posted:

every cop with the 'roni is a gun not pointed at you during the eventual bread riots.

i hope tony bologna gets the roni

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

anime was right posted:

trust me i was j/oing as hard as yall were before i read that

jack offing?

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Mrs. Dash posted:

Please loving God I will give up Bojo, the British royal family, and every single CEO and boss if you just take this one.

i really want the queen and prince philip to succumb to the virus. it would be hilarious if charles went the day before the queen

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Bert Roberge posted:

Steve Mnuchin was literally caught up with Eddie Lampert's gutting of Sears, which is still trying to sue him over it.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/04/18/sears-sues-mnuchin-alongside-former-ceo-for-alleged-multibillion-dollar-theft-1368488

eddie lampert got kidnapped once and re-appeared a few days later. after that happened he decided to work remotely basically 100% of the time and cuts his own hair. lmao

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

lol

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

pancake rabbit posted:

in non-corona news, the kennedy curse is alive and well

https://twitter.com/hsu_spencer/status/1246122367589453829

kennedy fails to operate a means of conveyance properly and someone dies as a result. where have i heard this one before?

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

while i dont condone killing people with mailbombs, the stuff he said in his manifesto is actually pretty insightful and worrisome

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

shovelbum posted:

I think one of the times it made the national "lol the west coast" news last year it was at a safeway lmao

yea the mount baker one. approximately .5 miles from where a gang did a driveby at the rainier playfield, and then another driveby took place during the candlelight vigil for the person killed in the first one

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

D1E posted:

Look, the sailors rightfully cheering their former Commanding Officer as he disembarked the ship for the last time is proof that they appreciated him for giving enough of a poo poo about their well-being to fight the chain-of-command is a wonderful thing. Don't get me wrong.

That's a long way off from the Joint Chiefs of Staff deciding to undermine everything they know about honor, courage and commitment to overthrow the fat orange idiot who gave them giant budgets to buy endless military toys.

Don't hold your breath for that coup, goonfriends.

it wouldn't necessarily be a full military thing. a faction in the CIA could put something deadly in his big mac

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Nonsense posted:

Be mindful of Gastro-intestinal and night sweats. Those appear to be the new tell-symptoms for positive cases. My cousin's nurse friend caught it in Boston last week, she lacks the respiratory, but her GI is hosed.

i've had gastro issues for a while so that's nothing new. i did go through a period in Feb/March where i was sweating in my sleep so much I'd have to change clothes two or three times per night, replace pillowcases, move to the couch for a while to let my bed dry, etc. never had a fever, cough, sore through or breathing issues though.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

BEAR GRYLLZ posted:

a communist country is handling this global pandemic much better than the far-right run US, but the minds of american leftists are so shattered by the constant trauma of living in this hellhole that they believe the nefarious chinese must be lying

sad

i suspect china is downplaying their numbers, just as i'm certain the US is. i also think China has dealt with this WAY better than the US, which is having the national equivalent of a brain embolism right now.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

LionArcher posted:

California can hire private military. Oregon has plenty of dems with guns, same goes for Washington.

they also have a lot of important military bases that they would effectively inherit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

lol viruses don't have a nervous system. they don't even have a single cell. what an idiot!