Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
Why the new thread?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
Italy data suggests 6% of people with it don’t even have symptoms. Maybe it’s higher? Lower? We’ll prob never know.

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

etalian posted:

Iceland found in testing that 50% of people who tested positive didn't have symptoms.

Mainly because for their test methodology anyone could request to get tested for free.

drat. Maybe we all have it.

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

CODChimera posted:

Stop freaking out about percentages

I 69% agree with this post.

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
Arby’s is always disappointing

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

Vim Fuego posted:

reinstate stop & frisk

cough & risk

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

Starks posted:

gun people are such loving losers lol

Whoa buddy careful

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

Nodelphi posted:

Ed goon update: Things are getting busy and grim. We’re making protocols for who we will and will not resuscitate. Nursing homes are all infected and dumping patients on us en masse, even if they’re already DNR.

Have 2 docs out sick and one is getting worse. That crazy I mentioned that wanted a tour of the ED has been spotted around again and authorities are looking in to it. We are out of gowns. We’ve got 3 ventilators left.

What state?

Godspeed.

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

Basic Poster posted:

nightcrew is A MESS

This thread is pessimistic during the day and apocalyptic at night.

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

Philosopher King posted:

Anyone know a good place to still buy N95 masks?

I went to Walmart yesterday without a mask so it may be too late

Oh, friend. We have something to tell you.

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

Sphyre posted:

just found out that season 4 of fargo got pushed back because of the roni. this is BULLSHIT

It will be interesting to see if we do not have any new seasons of shows this fall.

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

When I die, leave me for the crows
Dump me in a ditch where the tall grass grows
Throw me in a river I’ll float where it flows
Drop me in a cave that no body knows

Cover me with roses for the funeral pyre
Shoot this dashing carcass out to loving sea

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

That’s good

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

my girlfriend's aunt died today. she was in stable but serious condition for a while, looked to be recovering, got sent home sunday, and died at home. her husband is in critical condition also (not intubated yet though afaik) and they have a 16-year old kid :(

Jesus. Sorry to hear.

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

Iron Crowned posted:

When was the last time SNL was funny?

Kyle Mooney is funny and his poo poo that gets cut and put on YouTube is always better than the show.

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
Anyone else going straightedge during quarantine to ease the anxiety and ups and downs? I realize the middle of the night is probably not a great time to ask this.

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

snoo posted:

seriously tho I feel like a lot of people are doing way more drinking in particular and I just want you all to be careful and safe ok? I love you

Same. My irl friends are drinking a ton as this continues and it’s only been a month or so here. My buddy is at two bottles of wine a night and another put down a handle of Jim Beam and a case of IPAs in a couple weeks.

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

ryanrs posted:

I quit smoking weed and replaced it with alcohol, does that count?

I’d go the other way, but you do you.

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

Salt Fish posted:

I started out at 1 drink a day and then 2, and now zero because I can see where that is going if this thing lasts several more months.

I hear this. I was drinking every other day or so once quarantine started and it quickly turned into 4-5 on those days. I decided it wasn’t a good path if the stress was making me want to do that.

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

Fly Molo posted:

try less alcohol, more weed, more sleep, more exercise

it works p. well

I don’t have a weed source right now :smith:

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

Inceltown posted:

I hadn't drunk at all this year till last week. Got hammered, decided it wasn't for me as drunk and stuck inside shitposting isn't really any more fun than just shitposting during lockdown. Back to sober and just using my days to deliver care packages to people who can't get out.

Aww. You sweetie. I should find a method for doing something good around here.

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

Inceltown posted:

GBS has a pro Biden thread and it is going very well. A few old friends drop in to say hello and everything.

Thanks. You inspired me.

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
A well fed militia

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

Did you know cum cures covid?

That’s kind of fun

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

facetoucher cat posted:

I was a raging drunk for a long time then one day I was like, I don't want to do this anymore and just stopped now I can't drink without getting seriously sick. I don't know how I broke drinking for myself but it sucks

It’s for the better

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

The Alpha Centauri posted:

what comedian coined this phrase

carlin?

Carrot Top while shoving a People Magazine and a clipboard up his rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
gently caress haircuts and restaurants. I’d like to be able to swing through Target without fear of death.