Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Judakel posted:

This dude sucks and most people cannot find masks.

Also anyone with brown skin gets denied service when wearing a mask...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

This person seems to only care about highschool football. What a luxury to be an American and care or know about nothing but one thing that your kid does.

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

RIP Syndrome posted:

remember when people thought civilization would collapse on new year's eve 2000 because of computers? and then all that happened was they had to go back to work with a giant hangover and maybe fix a few lines of cobol. simpler times. probably equally as dumb as now, but with a different flavor of dumb and less actual collapse.

Turns out a lot of that got punted down the road, rather than resolved.

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Ah. I see Nate Silver is still being wrong about absolutely everything. Must be nice to have such an easy WFH job.

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Man...where are those seven old pieces of poo poo going to gently caress prostitutes half their age now??

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Other people who can't donate anything: Anyone who was in the UK in the 1990s because of BSE.

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

shirunei posted:

I'm not sure why a readily available source of protein would cause hunger!?
There's a doc about people who live next to Lake Victoria in Africa and every year there's a massive swarm of a type of flying insect that mate over the lake and then come into the forests at the shore to lay eggs and these people catch these flies in massive nets, and then squish them down into patties, cook and eat them.
Also we've seen things over the years about how we really should transition to eating insects...so...could someone who knows something explain to us why we can't catch the locusts in big nets and make millions of pounds of boiled grasshopper burger patties?

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

I was going to say this the other day with a different example, but every time you see a white dude in the internet arranging their words like someone from the 1500s, or yoda, you know they’re a loving nazi.

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

seattle plague rat posted:

harry i love you but make a reddit account

I unfortunately have one I use to post tattoos to my local area and I find it very difficult to not tell every poster to go gently caress themselves about absolutely everything.

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

It’s a true statement right? Nice to see California’s governor making the point

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

So my religion I'm starting is founded on the idea that when we die we get to relive all this dumb poo poo again but with cheats enabled so you can open the console command and set global rules like: <If someone says "research it", then their loving head explodes!>

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

My girls were going to drive to Louisiana and visit family for a week and a half while my plan was to tattoo every single day all day and make lots of money to put down on a house. Sorry everyone.

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

ugh, every night people in my neighborhood start howling at 8pm. I am not using any of those neighborhood community social things so I have absolutely no idea what the gently caress but I expect it’s some dumb American thing about keeping suburban spirits high as a way to participate in the “fight” against covid

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

man i didn't even think about that but really young kids probably will have some development issues because of this. socializing is pretty loving important

my almost 3 year old moved up to the big kids room at day care two days before everything shut down and it would definitely have helped with her speech development to be around some peers rn

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Ardennes posted:

Everyone Is going to disagree with me but don’t smoke weed, drink booze.
Don’t listen to this charlatan, drink weed

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

What the hell have I been doing for the last month jesus christ almost a whole month has passed!

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

My youngest loving LOVED this video.
Eight
eight
eight is great
you can hold it this way
you can hold it that way
it’s still eight

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

friendly 2 da void posted:

pretty lol to see so many people hating on communal displays of support for service workers.

do ya'll think these public displays of encouragement wouldn't happen under a communist system or something? ever been to a chinese city?

wE LovE YoU AnD aLL yoUR HArD wOrK whIcH DoeS NoT DeSerVE As MUcH pAy As mY WoRK AlSo dONt BrEAthE On MY GroCERies LoVE AMeRICa

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Gio posted:

quoting this again bc lmao he’s a former chiropractor that now is corporate something or other for MLM scheme Amway, notably founded by richard devos

also he has a nazi spartan helmet in the background

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

There is an exact replica of this video from Italy about two weeks ago

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

CPA Hell posted:

god drat... I was just thinking the same. but didn’t realize it was only 2 weeks ago.

I was wrong it was a month ago exactly.
https://twitter.com/davcarretta/status/1238791068071661568

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

MadJackal posted:

Just on vacation, not out of medicine.

Not signing up voluntarily to go back in.

This book you just wrote while telling us what's been happening is good.

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Why did they make the 5G towers so...easy to burn...?

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Lambert posted:

Trump's magic still seems to work well on the truly brainwashed.

It's not really Trump, it's the brainwashed; they need a figurehead and they will do anything to have one.

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Computer Serf posted:

:worship:
thanks for sharing

this reinfection rumor keeps bouncing around and there’s never any mention on “reinfected” people suffering any (additional) symptoms

I feel like kidney heart lung and liver damage is a thing that might show symptoms over a long period of time, say, several years in the life of a human

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

Imagine dying right before you got your big check personally signed by President Trump that would suck

Going to be a lot of uncashable bittersweet checks with that idiot’s name on them arriving at the doorsteps of the dead’s kin.

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Charun posted:

imagine you could go back in time and stop 9/11 from happening, but the covid was locked in
would you even bother?

I would just to see how much worse these people would be behaving. Before 9/11, the last thing to happen "on american soil" in most Americans minds was Oklahoma City. They went loving dogshit crazy when their still, reflective pool was disturbed with those buildings droppings.

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

The Alpha Centauri posted:

what's going to happen to people who were unemployed before all this started and exhausted benefits?

Either they'll have their benefits extended or they're going to starve.

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

twoday posted:

lol, that's worth a super spreader tag at least

good work

MMMMMMMMMaster Spreader!

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

someone got really upset with me a few days ago on here when they said they were getting stir crazy and wanted to get covid to “get it over with” and I asked if they meant die because catching the virus won’t make them immune.

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Must be all the antisemites in the Labour Party, wouldn’t you say, the Guardian?

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Sir Tonk posted:

lol theyre just walking on the beach in their normal clothes

That'll teach Obama!

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

No I think that's just $1000 cooking a little bit.

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

limaCAT posted:

Lol at the idea of St John's time travelling to our times and getting the facts straight from the frothing mouths of chuds and boomers

I love the idea of him standing there with a clip board earnestly listening and taking notes while a guy named Dave Johnson, wearing oakleys and a red baseball cap, spits angry diatribe in his face from the window of his F-150.

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Looking at this picture is how you get infected by Covid-19 :cripes:

lmao! :cripes:

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Need to get on a paint program and make :andersoncripes:

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Just that lady's lipstick + lip movement combination is insane.

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Pook Good Mook posted:

Oh my God. I've had this exact thing for about a week now. Last week it was really bad, they burned like I had poison ivy, I couldn't wear socks, but it didn't look like anything other than frost-nip, which had not happened. There's still discoloration on them as I type but the pain has gone down. They have a dull itch occasionally now, but other than that, I thought it was clearing up.

Guess I should leave a message with my Doctor.

So is this blood coagulating in your toes?

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

I'm Joe and I spoon eat out...the ice cream...cone im holding a spoon too...Biden thank you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

As an artist, our income is usually dependent on specific peoples' patronage; most of us aren't getting a paycheck. If the economy has any problems, we feel it, usually pretty early on, and there's no way to express the problem because of the nature of how we make money.