Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

I don't know if anyone's tried, but I reached Platinum 10 with the default galak rogue package with a few things taken out to make it secret too. Hanar doesn't really WIN games, but it throws a monkey wrench in opponent games enough to mess up their tempo.

### Secralak
# Class: Rogue
# Format: Standard
# Year of the Phoenix
#
# 2x (0) Backstab
# 2x (0) Shadowstep
# 2x (1) Pharaoh Cat
# 2x (1) Praise Galakrond!
# 2x (2) Ambush
# 2x (2) Clever Disguise
# 2x (2) Dirty Tricks
# 2x (2) Eviscerate
# 2x (2) Sap
# 1x (2) Shadowjeweler Hanar
# 2x (3) EVIL Miscreant
# 2x (3) Seal Fate
# 2x (4) Devoted Maniac
# 2x (5) Shield of Galakrond
# 1x (6) Heistbaron Togwaggle
# 1x (6) Kronx Dragonhoof
# 1x (7) Galakrond, the Nightmare
#
AAECAYO6AgSSlwPjtAPLwAP7xAMNtAHtAs0DiAePlwP1pwOtqAO5rgP+rgOqrwPOrwPMuQPOuQMA
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

I appreciate this week's tavern brawl being tongue in cheek about the unwashed hordes (myself included) liking "random" brawls.

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

I got a gold even BETTEr THAN BOLF..

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

Has anyone been having success with Libram Paladin? I've been running it in wild and I'm pretty sure i'm going to hit at least platinum 10. I don't even necessarily feel like it's a GOOD deck, but I've been able to deal with a fair amount of decks by just throwing, at a minimum, 2/2 recruits at things for board control.

### Liadrin's Librams
# Class: Paladin
# Format: Wild
#
# 2x (1) Aldor Attendant
# 2x (1) Glow-Tron
# 1x (2) Air Raid
# 2x (2) Hand of A'dal
# 2x (2) Libram of Wisdom
# 1x (2) Lightforged Blessing
# 2x (2) Shotbot
# 1x (2) Subdue
# 2x (3) Aldor Peacekeeper
# 2x (3) Bronze Explorer
# 1x (3) Divine Favor
# 2x (4) Consecration
# 2x (5) Aldor Truthseeker
# 2x (5) Libram of Justice
# 2x (6) Spikeridged Steed
# 1x (7) Lady Liadrin
# 2x (9) Libram of Hope
# 1x (10) Yogg-Saron, Hope's End
#
AAEBAYsWBqcF6awCipoDlqwDlrYDhMEDDNwDjwmIxwLW/gKQrgONtgPKuAP9uAPquQPruQPsuQPKwQMA
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

It's not even fine-tuned. I just took the recipe and replaced some stuff to have early game and a bit of draw.

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

Blooming Brilliant posted:

I don't want Hunters having access to three Zixor Primes.

I don't believe Zixor is in the Zombeast pool

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

MinionOfCthulhu posted:

Even after this tutorial I have no idea what I'm doing with Battlegrounds.

ya buy some minions, they auto-attack randon targets, whoever has minions standing wins the round.

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

I hate Aranna's bangs.

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

There once was a dwarf with big totems...

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

Julio Cruz posted:

did a couple of runs against Plague Lords this morning and it's amazing how much more fun they were than the Ashes single-player content

like when the bosses do some ridiculous OP poo poo you can pull out your own ridiculous OP poo poo to counter them, rather than just resetting the encounter and hoping they don't do the same next time

I run through the uldum adventure pretty often (play 6 secrets Reno treasure is trash) and it's definitely loads of fun even on Heroic despite some of the high-octane BS they can pull off sometimes.

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

kaesarsosei posted:

Can someone give me a summary of what is going on with various rewards at the minute?

I can get Golden Kael-thas from doing what exactly?
The current brawl is unrelated right?
Legendary Happy Hellfire Quest - that appears in the quest log automatically right?

Not entirely sure why I'm so confused by all this, but I am.

1)doing all the adventure challenges for ashes of outland (bs hard, but can be accomplished with cheese decks)
2) Correct
3) correct. it will overwrite an old quest if you had 3 quests already.

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

kaesarsosei posted:

Can you link me some cheese decks to get this over with?

https://www.hearthpwn.com/decks?filter-search=challenge&filter-deck-tag=1

Take your pick, Sailor.

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

RatHat posted:

Pretty solid.

Alright I guess? There's probably some combo potential with this since the Spellburst is regained when you play it again.
EDIT: Could be good in Libram Paladin since you could get 2 pings a turn(if you have your Librams).

i know what's going in my wild burgle rogue!!!

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

Acerbatus posted:

It would be really funny if multiclass cards ruined pure paladin.

OTHER class cards have no effect.

Example: Beneath the Grounds from rogue has no effect on it.

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

kater posted:

BUY WAND GET WAND FREE.

The ear worms in this game are loving on point. I've got that and POCKET SAND stuck in my head.

Sound design is something I've admired in Blizz games, rest of it be damned.

OH, UP TO NO GOOD? ME TOO!

DO YOU HEAR HIS CALL?

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

I finally got the chance to try this out this set after being underground for a week and my sentiment is

*bangs desk harder and harder*
war crimes. war crimes. WAR CRIMES! WAR CRIMES!

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

Anyone know if there is a website that has updated voice files for all the cards? It seems like every rotation one site goes down/stops updating and another (maybe) pops up.

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

Oh man. I am currently in the middle of a Battleground where I picked AFK. 3-drops I got were Khadgar and Zerus. Next turn, Zerus turned into the 6-star Pirate Boat.

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

Julio Cruz posted:

Deck of Chaos, 6 mana legendary Warlock spell, "Swap the Cost and Attack of all minions in your deck"

I'm grasping at straws to think of cards this works well with. Baron Rivendare? That 1/7 mogu taunt? Malygos?

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

Having Darkmoon cards in the pot for duels really spices things up. Having Solar Eclipse ( spells doublecast in the turn) + Swipe + Hero Power is 12 damage on 8 mana.

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

There are a lot of "bullshit" ways to win in Duels, but I gotta say that the growing Demon/Discard (with or without felosophy) is incredibly unfair. And I'm saying that as someone who is currently 8-0 with a warlock deck. If you throw c'thun into the deck and focus on control bundles the whole run, you really just have to keep going until your opponent runs out of gas can you hit them with 30 from c'thun or a 20+ atk demon with lifesteal.

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

Krolm posted:

Something amazing going on with corrupt minions in this patch - at least for me in Duels, might be treasure related I can't tell.

When they die, they come back uninteractable and take up board space. I'm pretty sure the opponent can see them as well, since I see them mouse over them. Other than that, they don't seem to hurt much.

I was worried I lost the board space, but then I got a board full of clowns for A++ bug fun

I had that happen too on my failed Rush Warrior deck with hooftusk.

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

Uhh... I think that's cheatin, deck tracker!

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

I want to like this tavern brawl. But ffs, don't make everyone start with 1 mana when it's essentially "draw 3 cards every turn".

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

I know this game is bad and sucks now, but I am so very close to 12 wins at Duels with Deathrattle/Cannibalism hunter. 11-2 baby. Let's gooooo.

Edit: I got utterly loving annihilated by a weapons rogue by turn 5 :(

Yestermoment fucked around with this message at 07:03 on Jan 14, 2021

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

How are peoples' opinions wrt Oh My Yogg for paladin? I've honestly been loving it in my Duel Paladin in replace of a Ceremonial Maul. It does some nice work running interference for a lot of decks on particular turns.

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

fisting by many posted:

:psyduck:

Why would they make a treasure that you have to build a deck around and then give it a 1% chance?

This is precisely why I hate the dragon treasures. Why tf am I going to do dragons on the OFF chance I get their treasure when there are other gimmicks far stronger?

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

Mayveena posted:

I know the feeling. I'm terrified that they are going to bring back Reno Jackson to standard.

Hell. YES. LET'S GOOOOOOO.

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

Orange Crush Rush posted:

I just noticed, the art for Reckoning is a reference to that one crazy bastard of a Paladin that built up a Reckoning Bomb big enough to one shot Lord Kazzak isn't it

He would henceforth be known as "Karmerr, the Doom of Kazzak." is the flavor, so I'll say yes!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

Quotey posted:

from reddit, wild OTK with tavish

As I read this, I could feel an old tune stirring in me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKMqwRv3plI&t=38s