Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

COVID-19 MAY 2020 USA CUM DEATHS GUESSING GAME
Guess how many cumulative deaths we have on worldometer's COVID-19 report for May 31st for the USA. The closest guess gets the satisfaction of being smarter than a bunch of idiot epidemiologists. If you are dead on May 31st, you may not redeem this prize. The guessing window closes at +07:00 GMT on May 2nd.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

I just compared the rate of reported deaths each day to historical battles and loving lol we're fighting and losing the battle of gettysburg every three to four days

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Charlz Guybon posted:

This may come as a surprise to you, but the Battle of Gettysburg lasted 3 days.

Ah right, I meant over the course of every three to four days. Three to four days taken as a whole would have read better in my post

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

If we're using non-Civil War comparisons then every day is D-Day and every day and a half is the Tet Offensive. America is getting loving slaughtered

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Flesh Forge posted:

yeah there's already a pretty strong culture warrior "masks are for liberal pussies" thing going

It's gonna be hilarious when some businesses start requiring customers to wear masks. The asian grocery store in my area won't let customers shop there unless they put on the mask and disposable gloves that they provide at the entrance. No one really seems to care but that's probably because chuds avoid the store.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Xaris posted:

Applebee's will never take my freedom away :911:

fortunately California writ large already requires businesses to refuse customers that dont have masks, which is good, so its a universal rule no masks no service and gtfo

unfortunately making employees the arbiter of public health kinda sucks but whatever

I live in South Carolina and unfortunately the only way we'd even try to approach California in that area is if large chunks of the state start dying. At least in the area around Charleston people by and large aren't plague yoloing like in Florida but there's a lot of room for improvement.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

FAUXTON posted:

just what in the gently caress is this

Boy band haircut circa 1999

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

DarkEuphoria posted:

They uh, sure didn’t explain wtf they mean by Coronavirus strike force, other than

“They will bring resources and most importantly they will bring strategies that they’ve been using in other beef packing plants to slow the spread”

seems legit

Most likely they'll be forcing people at gunpoint to work in the meat packing plants and will justify it with the Defense Production Act. Comedy option is the army getting deployed to work in the plants.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

anime was right posted:

yeah but how about instead of that i open carry into a country buffet where i do the pledge of allegiance because freedom is at steak

[COVID-19 May] freedom is at steak

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

With only Biden left Tulsi finally has a path to victory

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

ymgve posted:

my experience with insects are that they are hard shells filled with goo

are there actually insects with edible solid flesh like shrimp

Mealworms and grubs, mostly

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Gareth Gobulcoque posted:

I assume a relatively modest death count for may as increasingly heavy political pressure causes number to go down so that nUmBEr can go up. I assume actual deaths and not reported deaths are going to be horrifying.

Florida isn't giving out numbers to medical people anymore so we can assume that there's probably several thousand not showing up on the chart at any given time

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

euphronius posted:

25,459 new cases and 2,528 new deaths

it’s getting worse lmao

That's been about the average weekday number for the past month and with Florida and other chud states not reporting properly it's probably near 3,500 deaths a day

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

overmind2000 posted:

That's been about the average weekday number for the past month and with Florida and other chud states not reporting properly it's probably near 3,500 deaths a day

Building off of that we're at one D-Day per day in terms of dead people using that average and one Gettysburg per day if my estimation of the true number is accurate

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

euphronius posted:

lamo we will hit 80,000 soon

Tomorrow if the number of deaths is anything like today

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

euphronius posted:

this is more deadly than the civil war per day

think about that

And one Gettysburg every two and a half to three days. It's kind of funny that we're on track to surpass the Battle of the Bulge one week.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Perry Mason Jar posted:

There's never been a better time to play Civilization.

If you have Civilization 4: Beyond the Sword I recommend playing the mod Caveman2Cosmos, it's loving insane and has enough stuff in it to allow the average game to go on for at least a month

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Does Trump still not allow people in the white house to wear masks

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

2020 America would lose WW2

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Check Out The
ZINGER
Best Electric
Chair Ever!

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Why is there cartoon poo poo in the guns

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Pooky posted:

RO Speedwagon

Pro username right here

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Inceltown posted:

I think I know why Pence isn't isolating. He's not allowed to be alone with ronichan

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

fits my needs posted:

why are so many southern/midwestern goons clamoring for things to open up when they were only kinda closed in the first place

The only thing I was ever clamoring for to open up was my local asian grocery store but that's mostly because they were the only store where the employees and a good chunk of the customers wore masks. Fortunately they opened back up recently after having been closed for a month and won't let customers in unless they wear the mask and gloves provided at the entrance.

zetamind2000 has issued a correction as of 05:15 on May 11, 2020

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

loving lol at calling whole foods ghetto that's the most bougie-rear end grocery store around

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

This timeline sucks

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

What even is the post-Putin power struggle going to look like

A lot of covid patients jumping out of windows

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Drinkfist posted:

Only 80,000 Dead Americans with the number still going up but gently caress em I didn't know any of them and my superior immune system will destroy the virus. Everyone is staying indoors and wearing these weak masks when I WANNA GO OUT TO FUDDRUCKERS AND DRINK WITH THE BOYS WAAAAAA KILL THE MAYOR HE IS A FOOL I AM THE ONE TRUE MAX BRAIN! ITS ALL A HOAX! A CONSPIRACY OF FOOLS WITH FAKE DEGREES TRYING TO KILL AMERICA!

That's you. That's what I see when I read that dumbshit.

EIGHTY THOUSAND DEAD when we had the most productive (Yet Flawed) early quarantine months of the pandemic. Think about what that number would be if we did nothing. Now we are in a stage of the quarantine being cracked open because some thousand psychos think the chains slavery are on them and scream at the top of their lungs and assemble in gatherings outside for the news to film. In a country of 300+ Million a minority of idiots are given a national microphone because nothing is going on and the news just foolishly amps their dumb message. For every 1,000 people sitting quietly in their homes there is one turbo smoothbrain that projects the image of many.

Just post funny poo poo. Stay away from your favorite old people and keep isolated as much as possible. Wear a mask and go easy on the Amazon purchases. Follow these simple guidelines and by next year your dick will still work. I promise you nothing about the state of the world or if the town will be on fire but I DO PROMISE YOU YOUR DICK WILL STILL WORK. Break the rules is breaking you dick. Be a cool dude. Don't break your dick.

[Covid-19 May] Be a cool dude. Don't break your dick.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Epic High Five posted:

does it have more money for me in it

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Google Butt posted:

give me the loving money dude

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

eviltastic posted:

so raw XML is not exactly easy to parse quickly but at first glance there's some big items in here.

My payment plan is tied to my income which given that I'm unemployed effectively means no payment each month until I get a job so unless I'm misreading this it probably won't give me anything

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

The pdf saved to my phone when I clicked the link right after it was posted. Where should I drop it?

Archive.org

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

I'm an idiot but where to submit?

Is gofile.io legit?

Actually that wouldn't work, archive would require you to have the url to submit it

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Mokelumne Trekka posted:

Anyone else sometimes feel giddy by this juicy predicament the U.S. is in.

It's like, for once, America cannot escape the consequences of its actions.

Not really, like 85% of the deaths in Georgia have been poor black people. If you're waiting for chud death that gonna take at least another month or two

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

How does a ventilator catch fire

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Is that dollfucker guy still alive? His time has finally come

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

I've seen my last movie in a theater and flown on my last airplane. I'm at peace with it.

The last movie I saw in a theater was Cats, not a bad way to go out :v:

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

remember when America was cool

No

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

America calls that 9am on a Tuesday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

A Wild Animal posted:

I am the Strongest Man on Earth; my Lungs are Muscular; and will eject this Virus as a Nogoodnik is ejected from a Respectable Establishment; I have No Fear.

Tweet this at Biden at there's a 100% chance it'll be his new campaign slogan