Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Extra Large Marge posted:

I love Neapolitan pizza. Chocolate, vanilla, and cherry toppings, all on the same pie. It's a great value.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Ratios and Tendency posted:

Fish sauce is good

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Futanari Damacy posted:

I appreciate that it cuts off right when it seems to get really nasty.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

AARD VARKMAN posted:

also thinking about starting a tower of Pisa pose tier list thread since theres so god damned many posts I have to wade through

You know I would order this just to eat the toppings off of it.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I would not because it's stupid expensive and would rather eat the toppings cooked normally in a reasonable human sized portion at much higher quality for much less.

I don't like gimmick food. Like those 1 foot tall hamburgers and poo poo.

I dont either but I'm high and that seafood looks good af right now

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

I like that the photo looks like it was taken late at night on a lovely phone circa 2005 which was basically the depths of my mid-20's depression and probably would have come across this in the wild.

gently caress man this pizza just looks like depression and seeing this photo reminds me of hating myself.

No one who made or eats this has love in their heart for anything. loving mournful pizza.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

500excf type r posted:

Hi I'll take a medium involuntary celery pizza, extra crunchy

lol

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Can’t say I’ve ever had a taco pizza that I really like that much so I agree it’s C tier

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Cartoon Man posted:

I would destroy this but gently caress me the heartburn to follow…

I feel like Tony Montana, looking at that mountain of cocaine.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

emSparkly posted:

Start with a bad idea...

And then actually make it happen

There's a type of culture medium we use in microbiology labs to identify E. coli on and it has an almost exactly identical iridescent sheen like that when its positive. Eating it probably has the same end result.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

gently caress Dave Portnoy

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

ChairmanMauzer posted:

He did strike me as an rear end in a top hat.

I don't follow sports so I'd never really heard of him before. I just enjoyed the shouting match about pizza that may or may not be bad.

Hes a garbage tier human and iirc that pizza place successfully adverts on being hated by him

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Carteret posted:

if that's pesto I'd gently caress that pizza up

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Von Pluring posted:

I don't think I want to...

Probably for the best, but yeah he's a massive turd in more than a few ways.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Dokapon Findom posted:

Castelvatranos are the best olive with pit. Blue cheese is the best olive filling, the ones with almonds are good though. Sometimes a classic pimento is all you need but I've noticed a marked decline in the quality of basic olives in the last several years

Solid agree on all points

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Dokapon Findom posted:

Ranch is the superior accompaniment

What

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

“Its not delivery it’s poo poo”

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Dessert pizzas are enough of their own kinda deal I can't be too mad about those I guess. I'd try em. Some of them are probably good.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

That would make me depressed

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Captain Invictus posted:

this looks weird and/or bad, but it's actually pretty good. very different, when my workplace ordered it I definitely side-eyed it real hard but gave it a shot and liked it enough that I order it occasionally myself.

a "big mac" pizza.

hamburger, onions, pickles, and lettuce.

Yeah that looks bad but in my mind I can see how it might come off pretty good.

e: get the lettuce the gently caress out of there though

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

its all nice on rice posted:

Want the garlic twist tree.

This.

Alternate name

"and a garlic in a twist tree"

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

lol I hadn't seen this variation

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Cartoon Man posted:

Sewer pizza’s bout to have some competition.

Surgery successful

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

EoinCannon posted:

Metastacizza

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

yeah I mean chicken parm with some pepperoni? would

now can KFC do it well ? doubtful but Id try it once

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Yeah I think I called it a chicken parm when it was 1st posted.

Like yeah... I bet a KFC chicken parm wouldn't suck on its own but they'd prob have it with mac n cheese or some horrible overcooked pasta if they ran with it in that direction.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

gently caress yeah

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

its all nice on rice posted:

Great, someone saw Midsommar recently.

:cry:

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Awww I was hoping to see how the other guy reacted to it

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

If that is verde sauce and on a big tortilla... would.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Data Graham posted:

Yeah I can't fault the construction site pizza for anything significant

Same.

Looks like clever execution… as long as that drum was actually clean.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Nettle Soup posted:

Used to do that when I was a teenager and learning to cook. Tortilla in the cast iron, tomato paste on top, then cheddar and any other toppings.

Servicable, and the tortilla in the cast iron makes a good base, but I can still remember the taste of it.

It's honestly not a terrible quick pizza type of snack. I've made them with some tomato sauce or pesto on a flour tortilla in the cast iron. If you microplane a lil garlic on it and top with parm alongside mozzarella and maybe some salami slices its pretty good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

bob dobbs is dead posted:

semaglutide vs. not is like 50x the effect size as butter vs margarine. the difference between "ah theres an effect size if you look hard and use these sophisticated tools and ignore some file-drawered stuff" and "no, you don't need statistics, look at the chart"

Doesn't that poo poo cost like multiple thousands of dollars a year tho?