Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
If there's any slots left i'll take an invite.

Been wanting to check out a startup dynasty league but most of my IRL fantasy people are redraft only casuals.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
I mean Frank Gore's good for at least another 20 years and he's a free agent.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

Doublepost because I'm curious on opinions. I wanted TLaw or Dak at 9 and of course they went the two picks before me. These are my options and I dont like any of them:

I have no interest in Lamar at all, nor Saquon. Cook and Kamara are RBs on their second contracts so for Dynasty I dont feel like they are good picks. Henry has maybe 1 or 2 good years left unless he's the second coming of Emmitt Smith, and I'm not willing to gamble on that. So I'm sitting here like "... gently caress".

I might just take Burrow because I'm high on him and now I'm worried that he wont make it to pick 2.4

Maybe see if someone behind you really wants Lamar and trade back

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
I'd honestly go with Stafford if it's a keeper league. There's a non zero chance that Hurts isn't the starter anymore in 2022.

edit: also this

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Stafford should be a top 5 QB this year. Hurts is a longshot. How in the world do you have them ranked evenly?

That rams WR room is loaded and they're likely to be passing a bit more now with Akers out.

VietCampo fucked around with this message at 00:57 on Jul 25, 2021

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Pain of Mind posted:

What are thoughts on Barkley? Similar to my previous question about Hurts, but it seems like he is getting a first round ADP across the board (typically RB6-8ish or so), yet to me it feels like there is a ton of risk for him. Currently PUP, might miss early weeks of the season, might not be 100% when he does come back, and he is on a bad Giants team with a projected worst Oline in the league. I am mainly asking because after mapping out projected keepers in my keeper league, so many good players are kept that it is looking likely I will need to choose between him or another equally risky RB with the 6th or 9th overall pick since so many top players of each position are kept. He has the physical talents to be a top RB, but I am just not sure if this year is the year to use a 1st round pick on him, yet almost everywhere he is getting ranked as if he has not been injured.

Let someone else grab him.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
I've done a ton of mocks and more often than not Kamara hasn't been taken at 3. It's honestly seemed like a toss up after CMC and Cook.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

How the hell are you keeping McLaurin in the 9th?!?

edit:
Tebow has been released.

:byewhore:

League with keepers usually has a set round cost for all undrafted/waiver pick ups, i'm guessing his was 10 and moves up a round each year.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Does Beersheets still update several times a week?

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

shirts and skins posted:

10 team, standard scoring. I have pick 7.

If Kelce falls to me, what RBs would I take ahead of him? Obviously changes my team structure a good deal if I go Kelce round 1, but it's drat tempting if he's there. Think Chubb/Jones is about the line below which Kelce would make sense.

In standard scoring, Kelce should not be taken in the 1st.

Chubb, Jones, JT, Barkley, maybe even Gibson?

Couple WR's i'd take before him too.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
My keeper league is drafting today and the keepers were finalized this morning.

Some 1st round keepers were Ekeler, Josh Jacobs, and Odell Beckham. LOL

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

VietCampo posted:

My keeper league is drafting today and the keepers were finalized this morning.

Some 1st round keepers were Ekeler, Josh Jacobs, and Odell Beckham. LOL

Just did the draft and ended up with this in 1 PPR

#12 pick

QB: Kyler Murray
RB: Saquon, Miles Sanders
WR: Davante Adams, DK Metcalf (K)
TE: Hock
Flex: Aiyuk (K)
K/DEF: Streaming both
BN: Rojo, Fournette, Kenyan Drake, Darnell Mooney, Jaylen Waddle
IR: Etienne

I'm feeling pretty good with my starting core, was pretty happy with Saquon being there at my picks at the turn so i happily grabbed him with my 2nd rounder just in case he returns to form and i want to keep him as my 1st next year. Hopefully he does because i'm not feeling too great about Sanders as my RB2. Grabbed Etienne with my last pick to stash on IR too. I wanted to wait to grab a QB but someone grabbed Allen right before my pick at the 3/4 turn and QB's usually go on runs in this league. Mooney and Waddle are just upside late picks.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

freeman posted:

Worth dumping FAAB on Edwards? He was dropped for Michel and waivers clear tomorrow so unlikely to get official news about Dobbins before then.

Is it worth dumping FAAB on a starting RB on one of the most run heavy teams in the league? Hell yea

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
If all keepers will cost 1st and 2nd round, i'd expect most top tier RB's, WR's, and Kelce gone. 1 PPR and i'm taking that stud WR on the best offense over the stone hands RB taking handoffs from Wentz. (yea i know he hasn't really had stone hands in the NFL.) But Wentz does not like to pass to his RB's.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

buffalo all day posted:

idk i love lance but what would you even do with him, you drafted aaron rodgers. i guess you could say the same for Tonyan. your RBs look good enough with Najee + DHenderson, with Dillon and Pollard as longer term upside.

I'd drop TY, he has a nasty disc issue that's going to keep him out for weeks. think about going for some upside at WR

It's a keeper league, i'd presume he wanted Lance for that.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Fun fact, i was at this chinese restaurant down the street from my house, and there was a senior varsity poster on it's walls and it had Darwin on it. Jenks, OK

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Bellmaker posted:

How do? Grabbed Everett by accident and need to drop him for a kicker but well

Drop Everett

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Has Lamar even ever thrown for 300?

Also Cam got cut, McCorkle time

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Had my last draft of the season and i'm feeling ok about it, my RB's are a bit rough though ooof.

.5 PPR drafted 11th and we start 2WR 2RB 1Flex

QB: Stafford
RB: Henderson, Gaskins, Mostert, Conner, Jamaal Williams, David Johnson
WR: Tyreek, Godwin, Cooks, Curtis Samuel, Elijah Moore
TE: Kelce
K/DEF: streaming both

Probably should've taken a RB instead of Reek or Kelce but i just didn't like the options there.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Isn't Penny hurt even more frequently than Carson?

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
We're a week from opening day and someone in one of my leagues has traded his Patrick Mahomes AND Chris Carson for Najee Harris.

FANTASY IS BACK BOYS LOL

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

LionYeti posted:

Can anyone rate my draft?

Was 7th in a snake draft so went for chubb and zeke 1 and 2 I'm really worried about my recievers. ESPN 1pt PPR league

This is a good looking team, Chubb and Zeke are strong as hell for your 2 starting RB's. Weak at QB, but your WR's have a ton of upside.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
If i don't have any of the top like 8 QB's and Fields/Lance is there in the last 2 rounds, i'm grabbing them.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Someone dropped Curtis Samuel to pick up a kicker, is he worth dropping Waddle or Mooney for him in a 1 PPR league?

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

RCarr posted:

Any league I’m in would absolutely lose their poo poo if the commish tried to change the date or time of the draft with that little notice. That’s just silly.

Especially when it's moving it from a weekday night to a holiday. Since a lot of people are gonna have plans already.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Gus edwards

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Latavius Murray is probably worth grabbing just in case he gets signed by the Ravens right?

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Curtis Samuel hurt again. welp

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

VietCampo posted:

Latavius Murray is probably worth grabbing just in case he gets signed by the Ravens right?

This aged well, i'm glad i didn't listen and still grabbed him in case. RIP to the Gus bus

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

sourdough posted:

Didn't Bell and Murray both work out for the ravens and they signed Bell...? Doesn't mean it's impossible they sign him, but they already kinda made their decision on who they wanted of the two

Murray just became available a couple days ago, not sure if he's even visited with them yet.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

RCarr posted:

I’m on Yahoo and it does not

It's a setting that you can turn on.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
You take the RB in a RBBC on the 49ers over the RB in a RBBC on the poo poo rear end Jets.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

shirts and skins posted:

So it appears Waller gets a lot of targets?

Have you not watched the Raiders in the last 2 years? It's been him and then 4 JAGs fighting for the scraps after.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
I've got #1 waiver and thinking about grabbing Mitchell with Mostert out for the season.

1 PPR and my RBs are Saquon, Sanders, Ronald Jones, 4net, Latavius, and Drake. WRs are Adams, Metcalf, Aiyuk, and Mooney. With Aiyuk looking real iffy, i'm thin at WR but i don't think any of the available WR's are worth wasting the waiver.

Thinking of dropping Drake? Or should i hold steady

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Ornery and Hornery posted:

Do we think Cordarrelle Patterson is worth a pickup?

3% rostered in yahoo, earned 10 points last week in 0.5 ppr, and counts as a RB and WR.

no

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
what the gently caress

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Singletary is a bad at fantasy football player though. And i don't think he's anywhere near being the clear RB1 for the Bills, he didn't even average 10 carries a game last year when Moss was playing.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Play posted:

Jacobs is a soldier and I wouldn't be remotely surprised if he doesn't miss a game all season even if he looks pained the whole time. That's exactly how it has been in previous years.

This did not age well

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
It's a travesty what Urban is doing to Robinson and trying to make Hyde a thing in 2021 because he coached him 10 years ago.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Tiptoes posted:

If Aiyuk owners need to hear some encouraging words to step back from the ledge, Shanahan is trying to help.

God i hope so, i wasn't looking forward to picking between the Bucs RB's for my flex.

edit: Apparently Peyton Barber is gonna be the starter over Drake. welp

VietCampo fucked around with this message at 01:01 on Sep 18, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

kiimo posted:

What's this about Trey Sermon getting the carries today? Someone texted me but I can't find proof

I got an alert that Mitchell will be carrying the load just now