Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Glumwheels posted:

I think it was episode 2, it was more unnerving seeing the SA/Gamergate stuff and Kirtaner than Jim Watkins and his pig farm or his weird pen fetish Ron Watkins calls “autistic”

This is the side of the internet people were never meant to see and it’s on full display as a result of it rotting millions of peoples brains through the Q cult

can confirm it was episode two. but they dont spend a whole lot of time dwelling on SA, it was mostly about the feuds and the business relationships between the people who started chans after SA

it was funny seeing "Richard 'Lowtax' Kyanka" pop up in like a branching web from SA but it was on screen for maybe 2 seconds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

the fact that the whole thing was so easily co-opted by morons like tracey beanz and jim watkins feels like the most damning evidence that this wasn't some actual intelligence agency op. a loving pgp key would have solved the pretender problem

\im pretty sure you could ask 10 different q folk what qanon is and get 20 different answers. its a decentralized cult powered by a buffet of crank magnetism

theres cults out there that persisted after having their actual doomsdays pass multiple times. if you find something that disproves it then it just makes you believe it harder

this only works so many times though. the thing with q is that it's accelerated. unless they actually organize and kill a bunch of democrats and random beruacrats they have deemed part of the deepstate i think it will fizzle out in several years. there will always be holdouts like with any cult but even with the doomsday cults the leaders had the sense to say the next one was in 5 years. with q the storm is always just around the corner or every major news event is going to reveal the cabal. you cant edge people forever without them getting annoyed and just giving up. theyll likely retain a lot of the beliefs but just not follow it

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Buddykins posted:

Im schnorkles

eat poo poo

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
is there a challenge coin for being there when the president shits himself?

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

i like to be charitable and imagine that c-spammers who post in dnd are doing so because they feel that injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere, and that truth must be spoken to power.

i post in DND because it is filled with good people that i want to be friends with

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
gaetz definitely comes off as the kind of guy who brags about banging hookers

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

every chess piece is a butt plug with a flared base

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Foo Diddley posted:

stealing my goddamn joke

its mine now, bitch

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

CODChimera posted:

that knee bending seems dangerous but i don't know what the benefit is. maybe its really useful

if you use your entire body to weight lift can do heavier lifting faster and more often by ignoring the point of weightlifting: controlled movements over specific muscle groups

like im not a gym rat but my understandng of crossfit is that it gives the illusion of progress by showing you how to do useless but impressive looking exercise

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

helta posted:

Lol poop knife

when i sold cutco knives one trick they told us was to ask people if they had a poop knife with a wooden handle and a glass of water. you put the handle in the water so they see all the gross stuff seeping out into the water and bam, instant sale of the serrated poopknife set with pearlescent handle and lifetime warranty

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
they say if you do dmt it stays in your body forever. even longer than gum

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i read the qcs twitter op and the problem of "every thread i post in a den of vipers viciously biting each other over the smallest perceived differences because of tweets" is letting "because of tweets" do a lot of heavy lifting

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
what body part was it you were going to do lines off of

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
my husband: what the gently caress is up with my wrist

me, snorting coke remnants off a razor blade: yeah you tried to kill yourself last knight i saved you. also did you know you can cut coke up in one place and then do it in another? i just learned that

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
ive been talking to some relatives lately and it turns out we all have one relation who just keeps asking us questions about our respective professions and all of us have told them some variation of "dude, i told you how it works. ask all you want, that's how it works"

but he keeps asking us questions like we're characters in an old school RPG and if he uses the right keywords we'll give him the real information for whatever dumb quest he's on

it reminds me of when howard stern got mocked relentlessly on his own show because he bragged about how his neighbor was the local weatherman, and after watching his forecast for a potential hurricane he called him up and asked him what was going on as if the weatherman was holding back privileged info for the rich about the real weather

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Good soup! posted:

lol quest 64 was so bad

I remember my brother calling me into his room to see the finale when he beat the boss and we were cracking up, just such poor presentation at every step

what is your brother like. quest 64 sucked rear end. tell me about this man who finished it

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

oxsnard posted:

my FIL left some edibles here. I haven't used weed in probably 10 years. If I know I'm going to not get drug tested for a week or two I'm assuming one use would be fine.

How much should I take? 5mg? 10mg?

there is no safe level of THC abuse. your father left a felony level amount of dangerous drugs in your home. id be freaking out if i were you

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

oxsnard posted:

I'm gonna do some weed and then post in the tromp thread

please, oxnard, you don't need to be high to post. im worried about you. is posting not enough?

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

DryGoods posted:

pretty sure that's cumshitter at his podcast corner

excuse me old man are you lost? is there someone i can call for you?

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i wonder what schnorkles is up to-

https://twitter.com/GetRogerStoneJR/status/1378883680995700737

oh

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
my favorite part about ron watkins in the q docuemntary is how far out of his way he goes to craft the image of being a japanese nerd. like the taped up glasses, the 4 foot anime statue that arrived right before the interview, taping manga pages to the wall and sitting cross legged in a robe. it was like the premise for a sketch but he was earnestly trying to fool people into thinking of him as some harmless nerd or poo poo

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
its cool how you can tell that somewhere during the 3 years of filming ron watkins was like "wait this guy will interview me any way i ask him to" so he gets him to take a flying drone shot of him waving a hammer around on top of a mountain

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
having a job is great because i can wash myself in the bathroom sinks after everyone leaves at 5 and also i can get mail there. i cant wait to go back to work tomorrow

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

20 Blunts posted:

i just became technically "late 20 something" and back in january I quit working for a dude ive worked for since i was 21

hemorrhaging money sucks, it was probably unwise quitting in this job market, but if damble jay teemurp taught me anything, sometimes you just gotta whiggle out of a jam

i quite a job some yers back because it was predatory lending and i hated every aspect of it. everyone i worked with was scum. our sales manager dressed up as a cow with udders and his 5 yar old daughter was a farmer for halloween one year and he put pictures of it on the kitchen and i could never tell if he was really that mormon and innocent or if he was just a huge pervert who knew what he could get away with. like i thought it was a funny joke just not one to play with your daughter

if you hated the job and needed to do something different i say enjoy a little time off and shake that poo poo off, but if it was office work start hitting up temp agencies and placement firms. after i left that job i just didnt give a poo poo anymore and when temp agencies called i would be like "is parking covered in my pay?" because i knew if they were calling me at 7:55 they were trying to fill their last minute placings

"no"

"ok well im not going be ont time if their parking lot charges because i would rather drive around looking for a parking space for half an hour rather than pay an hour's wages just so i can show up on time."

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Epic High Five posted:

Hmmm, okay glutinous rice may have some niche utility basmati does not BUT as rice itself, still clearly inferior

Man I really miss my zoji but I just cannot justify spending 5x what my current rice cooker cost when it works perfectly fine

eat poo poo rice bitch

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
im loving the mocking tone of the last q episode.

*spends several minutes slowly zooming out of a very bad photo of a person youre about to interview*

narrator: here is how he chose to be interviewed for reasons of anonymity

CGI bug: i wanted to awaken the consciousness of the people

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Joementum posted:

my favorite erick, son on erick moment:

(gawker called his mom to ask about this and she said it was bullshit)

man, that makes me hungry. anyone know a good asian restaurant?

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

DryGoods posted:

Arby's makes a mean South-West Mini Egg Roll

i had to google this and i had no idea it was real. also now that i know you eat at arbys have lost what little respect i had for you. id tell you to eat poo poo, but you dont need me to

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

so wait, was he gonna kill the kid or shove stuff up his butt or what?

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

straighten your venetian blinds out, IDIOT

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
hey euphronius i have a law question for you

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

euphronius posted:

I’m no longer a lawyer so youree out of luck cumhsitter

oh that answers my question, i guess you went to being a bitch full time

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
euphronius thank god youre on. i have a law question for you

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

samantonio posted:

When one group has had all the stature for all of time and you begin to balance the equation to give everyone equal stature

yeah thats kind of the deal you settle for when your political belief is "government can't and should not help me or anyone else." the trade off is that it actively hurts others to create stature

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

tenderjerk posted:

Probably, he is a big proponent of the 3 piece suit, and making the jacket or vest piece really look like poo poo

its called a ditto suit you dumb motherfucker

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
one of my favorite dollop episodes was about gangsters who got busted by the feds. they had a bunch of non-italian guys who worked for them in some capacity but absolutely wanted to join the mob because they bought into the movie version of it

all the italian guys snitched immediately. only the non-italians bought into the whole staying silent poo poo

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
euphronius thank god youre here i have an urgent law question for you

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

euphronius posted:

I’m sorry cumshiyatr I’m no longer a layerw

oh so youre a full time bitch now?

euphornius i have an important bitch question for you

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

euphronius posted:

why would you have a bitch question ? you are the worlds foremost expert in being a bitch

gently caress you!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Epic High Five posted:

I thought cumshitter was world expert in hererosexuality

say that into my rear end you piece of poo poo