Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

*walks in*

The Texans loving suck and will go 0-17.

*walks out*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

No one expected the Jaguars to be good so this isn't a huge surprise, but holy poo poo the Titans look awful.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Metapod posted:

Your division leader Houston Texans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_4OfD-wmGs&t=95s

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Davis Mills didn't look good but gently caress it it's a lost season any ways let the rookie play.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Demon Of The Fall posted:

We look a lot better so far. Maybe we can pull something out

A+ jynx.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

The Houston "LOL" Texans are going to be leading the division after two weeks.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Edit: Wrong thread, but we all suck so who cares really

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

how the hell do you leave a dude like 30 yards open

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

grats tits fans at least one team is good in this shithole of a division

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Davis Mills loving sucks.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Who has a bigger neck Mike Glennon or Davis Mills?

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Mega64 posted:

It helps when you actually have your first and second round picks when your team sucks.

Yeah it's why the Texans tank is going to be 3+ years instead of the expected 1-2 years. We just had nothing to start with.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

*whispers softly*

trap game

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

oh my god the titans actually lost to the jets

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

That is easily the worst loss of the year in the NFL.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Bismack Billabongo posted:

Because you haven’t watched the jets play this year. We good

This take isn't just ice cold. It's subzero.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Probably Magic posted:

Buddy, your team couldn't even score today.

Dude every Texans fan expected 0-17 we're already playing with house money lol.

Your team is a Super Bowl contender and couldn't even beat the New York "LOL" Jets.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

I mean yeah you Titans fans just gotta take the L on this one. The rest of the NFL's gonna laugh at you for losing to a team that hasn't even lead a game prior to today.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

fast cars loose anus posted:

The Texans lost by 40 and I still got to laugh at two of my three division mates this week. Tank life ain't so bad.

Hell yeah fellow tank life buddy! We don't have to worry about Sundays at all and can watch the rest of the division sink to our level!

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

All we have is each other.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Tony Khan's great though.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Hell yeah Texans didn't look terrible and still lost to get a better pick. Fantastic day overall. Just need the Astros to finish the sweep!

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

I usually love winning but there's no way I'm going to support the Texans in their current state.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

I don't have a problem with Culley at all and think he's doing a...OK job considering the circumstances. He'll probably be back next year and I'm fine with that.

My issues with the Texans are about two notches above him.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

lobster shirt posted:

Yeah they have a first round pick. I can't bring myself to root for a tank though, and also gently caress the Patriots.

Nah I get it but the way the offseason went for the Texans just left a real sour taste in my mouth. It seems like everyone involved is just a massive piece of poo poo. I'm giving myself a year of just not caring for the team and hoping they go 0-17 and enjoying Redzone and Primetime games.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Oh wow, you're that young PM? Thought you were around back then.

Yeah, CJ2K's still the most dominant and dynamic runner I've seen except for...maybe Jamaal Charles. Derrick Henry's fantastic, don't get me wrong, but Chris Johnson was so incredibly fast and agile. I always respected the hell out of him and was terrified of him whenever the Texans played the Titans.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

He probably needs 2-3 more years of his current pace but yeah he's the best RB of his era and that's usually a lock to make the Hall of Fame. Who is even on his level right now - Zeke? Chubb? Kamara? I'd still take DH over any of them.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Well Titans fans the other 3 teams in the division are absolute garbage and are likely 3 of the 5 worst teams in the NFL. We're relying on you to represent us this year.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

My hot take is Derrick Henry should have won the 2020 NFL MVP.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Man he even tweets like a boomer.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Congrats Jags fans!

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

It is way too loving soon to call TL a bust especially since his stock is on the upswing.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Yo Titans there is something in the NFL called a "cornerback" you may want to actually use one or two!

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Happy for ya Tits fans - you're making the rest of the AFC South proud.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Probably Magic posted:

We... probably lose to the Chiefs? This Titans team is weird, this Chiefs team is kinda falling apart but also is still the Chiefs.

Friend you've never been more wrong in your life and I feel like you're OK with that!

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

At least the Texans are doing tanking properly. Top 3 pick here we come!

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

We definitely know Mills isn't the guy so screw it let him get the reps while we lose 52-3 every game.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Derrick Henry isn't even the best running back in his division.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Imagine if the Khans cared half as much about AEW as they cared about the JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS BAYBAY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

I want NFL draft positioning of course. The Texans aren't doing anything this year (or next).

But gently caress me, this win feels freaking amazing.