Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

vt shouldn't have let joe biden draw their pie chart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

only thing i'd change is having respirator crew hit delta with the last ball labeled "max titer's 5th booster shot"

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

WaryWarren posted:

"Child Behavior Expert and Coach" lmbo

i guess acting like a child would make one an expert on their behavior

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

quote:

It’s like ‘Lord of the Rings’ or ‘Troy’: one army usually kicks the other’s rear end. If you’re vaccinated, your immune system is ready, it’s better equipped, and it usually kicks the virus’s rear end.

literally the only battle i remember from lord of the rings is the one where the more ready and better equipped army is winning bigly then gets beat by a last minute reversal

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005
"it's like lord of the rings in here" i say as i slip into brunch, alerting every coronavirus in the area to my exact location

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

text editor posted:

real branding fuckup here, not calling it spikevax and distributing it in those clear vials vs something more akin to a monster energy can

monster energy branding is so 2000s, nowadays the key to medicinal branding is to put a picture of a happy, healthy horse on the side of the tube

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

it's literally "better things aren't possible"

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

Animal-Mother posted:

Ivermectin just sounds like a word that would get stuck in boomer brains.

Iver-mectin.

Iver-mectin.

be sure to drink your ivermectin

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005
rich appley ivermectin

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005
ivermectin...

what's the deal with ivermectin?

the tube it comes in has a horse on it
the aisle you buy it in has horse supplies in it

they should call it "horse-mectin"

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

Beef Stew posted:

Lol my friend was arguing with his girlfriend about getting the vaccine and eventually this was also her argument when she could no longer bullshit about it killing or sterilizing you. "Everyone has to die eventually, so what's the point? " Just loving crazy, suicidal poo poo and you can't even begin to reason with it. Condolences. It's loving maddening.

ask her if she thinks we should prosecute murderers

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005
seriously wondering if any of you have actually tried saying the magic words "open biden" out loud, i have and not only have i not contracted covid, but also listen fat, if you don't like it, i'm gonna go eat some ice cream now

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

no! not the rockettes!

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

stump collector posted:

Alright I got boosted up at Walmart. The guy at cvs gave me poo poo

when i go in for my bimonthly booster, i put 5 vaccine passports down on the counter and every time i catch the pharmacy tech checking his phone, or talking to a coworker, or otherwise not injecting me with mrna, i remove one from the counter

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005
i'm worried about getting caught lying about being immunocompromised for 3rd booster, so i'm just gonna hold off until they open it up to kids under 12, then show up in a propeller hat with a comically oversized lollipop

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

It kicks rear end that this guy was right once about something a long time ago and he’s got a lifetime pass to go on television and Twitter and be an expert about absolutely everything and anything.

being right once puts him in the top percentile of experts in the media

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005
media experts aren't experts at being right, they're experts in having an Opinion

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

Atrocious Joe posted:

First day of school in Chicago. Not enough bus drivers for all the routes.

The mayor is on the case though.
https://twitter.com/HeatherCherone/status/1432373907202494466?s=19

they should contact the pizza delivery drivers too

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

i was thinking more curb your enthusiasm theme song, that kid has powerful larry david energy

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

looking at america and jelly of the red maps and green number

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

look if you cant cope with the normality of a 9/11 worth of people dying every day in perpetuity, no offense, but maybe you could use some therapy

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

gotta say i'm not a fan of these new open floor plan urinals

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

Rubby posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFT6P2HJUJI

lol @ this video which is supposed to help NYC businesses deal with angry customers over the vaccination mandate for indoor dining

a real win-win for businesses would be to offer complementary brazilian snake bites to any non-vaccinated/non-mask customer

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005
replacing all the hand sanitizer pumps with lil snakes :3:

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

Lastgirl posted:

matty hittin the sauce and all crack pinged out

zero fucks left

one billion americans won't be realized because covid is cramping matty's style

oh no they got this all wrong

*grabs sharpie and adds "dead" to the title*

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

Goobish posted:

Love how everyone's last resort now is mental health. Good luck fixing this with therapy lol. Dumbass will learn!

drake yes: mental health
drake no: all other forms of health

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

why does it report his height? is "the pocket report" just updates on lil celebs under 5'10"?

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

leeb like ron d

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

Risutora posted:

when the paste hits

i think she can be excused for sipping on the paste since it does come with her picture on the tube

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

cr0y posted:

Anyone doing Pfizer #4?

another jab of pfizer in my arm
a little bit of horse paste does no harm
a shot of regenernon's mighty fine
chase it with hydroxycholorquine
j&j and moderna join the fun
can't wait til my p-hundred finally comes

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005
it's insane that like 99% of people can't put on a mask without being pissed off about it. it's like, you wear shoes and pants every single day how loving difficult is just adding a mask, but no, lib and chud alike, everyone is loving raring to take that mask off

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

Stereotype posted:

i have worn a mask in public every day for 18 months, since March 2020. They aren't that bad. It also encourages you to not have bad breath, which is good.

it also makes it so it doesn't matter if you have food in your teeth, which is good too

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

Stereotype posted:

it's a really good analogy. i don't think most people realize how much they write off as magic and don't understand. there's all these people questioning the science about the vaccine, complaining that they don't understand it, and doing so on a phone that they understand literally nothing about. people don't know how cars work, or how planes stay in the air, or how a refrigerator makes things cold, or how anything with electricity functions. everything is just magic to them, it works because it does, there are no underlying unseen mechanisms to understand, just the reality that they can physically manipulate. if everything else is magic, then maybe the magic will also extend to things like covid.

when i was little i used to get severe existential panic attacks and the only thing that calmed me down was late night talk shows, because i figured, even though i lacked the ability to comprehend what existence even is, certainly the funny talk show host and his funny guest must have things figured out a bit, so some day i will too

well, i was wrong

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

guess covid is over

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

ram dass in hell posted:

same but only conan

mostly letterman for me but conan owned too

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

poll plane variant posted:

Is there anything I can put in my nose that will make me pop hot for covid on a pcr

have you tried: the coronavirus?

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

how many of those dogs wiggled out of their owners hands and plummeted to their death?

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

actionjackson posted:

just curious what can they actually do that wouldn't be struck down by the SC

the SC can't reverse the effects of deploying an anthropomorphic rabbit with a giant handsaw to remove florida from the mainland

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

we could shut down schools and businesses to battle covid, but we just lack the tools to do so, thanks joe!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

Lastgirl posted:

we have to protect our economy from terrorists, which is why i bomb small children, and we also have to protect our economy from lockdowns :qq: which is why i open bidened all these children ontop of the mass indigenous graves my american schools were built on

the terrorists are everywhere, and they're shooting kids on sight, which is why we're doing everything we can to save lives by giving vests and helmets to the kids before sending them into the terrorist occupied warzones