Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

The hobbes is a nice touch 👌

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

thunderspanks posted:

This reads like an incel fan fiction

Written one handed

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Zurtilik posted:

People think I'm [23/M] either trans or gay because I choose female characters/avatars in video games

My cousin would always do this just to piss off his brothers more when he'd destroy them as peach in smash bros

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

My brothers Swiss wife refuses to use a microwave and won't have tea with microwaved water. Whenever they visit my mom has to bring out a kettle for them to use on the stove top.

She was happy when they visited me and found I have an electric kettle. I suppose it doesn't work as quickly as in Europe, but it gets water boiling fast enough & was free

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Pope Corky the IX posted:

My ex-wife once tried to give me a blowjob while drunk and ended up puking on my dick. It was dark so I didn't immediately realize what had happened so she slurred that everything was fine while picking chunks of curry chicken out of my pubic hair.

My ex and I were having sex in my car in my parents driveway and I farted and it stunk so bad I got nauseous (idk how she didn't notice) and I suggested we just sneak inside the house and keep going. We did, and I still felt nauseous, and after I came I ran outside naked and puked in the backyard and she was offended for a little bit

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

jazzyhattrick posted:

Does anybody have a link to the guy who had a cuckold fetish and wanted his fiancee to include some secret message about it in her wedding speech it was something like "berth el pup"? I haven't had any luck on google.

Try "berth ell pup"

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

girl pants posted:

berth ell pup.

Here's the OP:

https://twitter.com/redditships/status/1031277875352064000

And the follow-up:

iirc there's a third update where they broke up because he kept jerking off at the therapist's office but I can't find it. Sorry about that.

Written one handed

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

I don’t think the solution to the housing crisis is co-ops; I think the solution is more building.

Every year some article comes out saying there's estimated to be more vacant homes then homeless people in America

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Jesus I'm so thankful to have never had to deal with insane family bullshit, I really don't stop to appreciate it enough.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Invisible Clergy posted:

That's weird. I'll just do it manually. I was gonna do an image because the meat was in a couple of comments:

What's the best way to disassemble raspberries?

I dont believe anyone would ever hire a consulting firm to do an impact report for a wedding

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

kimbo305 posted:

What's the normal place to have sex for teens if they don't go to college and live with their parents? One person's house or the other?
I can't shake the class disparity latent in the question.

I lost my virginity in a house, but wed often just end up doing it in a room when my parents were on tje other side of the house, or outside, or in an alley, or an empty movie theater, etc

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Dazerbeams posted:

I (27F) lost my virginity to my now bf (29M) 5 months ago haven’t told him I’d never had sex before that

Sorry buddy shes damaged goods

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

titty_baby_ posted:

Sorry buddy shes damaged goods

I'll have to clarify, this is sarcasm based on the opinion of another poster in this thread.

This is actually wholesome and it sounds like he'll accept it and be fine

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

carry on then posted:

No, she isn't. I have been very clear on viewing this issue through the lens of a patriarchical society. My statements apply to cishet men.

To be fair I didnt pay much attention to your posts

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Funktastic posted:

AITA for requesting a paternity test after my wife, joked out of the blue, about our child's paternity?

My gf and I went to a bar for karaoke near our apt and we saw a very oddly dressed women sing a terrible rendition of "the final countdown" that was so bad it was memorable. Afterwards I started noticing her everywhere because its a smaller town, she frequents the bar by our apt, and dresses the same every day. My gf tried joking that the oddly dressed women was my "other girlfriend" and would jokingly accuse me of seeing her on the side.

Well now its at the point that my gf has made herself feel a little jealous whenever we see the oddly dressed women in the distance. Ive never spoken to this lady and I dont find her attractive, we just see her constantly because she always wears the same bright pink outfit and frequents the same places we do.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Grape posted:

I work in education but do go on.

I don't think you're grasping that even having an idea about the concept of Tiktok as a thing, and a general idea of that kind of internet phenomena, is connective tissue missed by lots of boomers and the like.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Hughlander posted:

AITA for improvising my scene in a play?

3-4 minutes is a long time to add to a play, especially since its all a monologue

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Cowslips Warren posted:

Or he's refusing to burn down a city, leading to the fall of a dynasty of inbred dragon riders.

AITA for not accepting my daughter’s newfound Jewish identity?

All the years of sending money to pay for priests' pedo lawsuits, and this is how you repay me!

Don't they know that the best way to make someone leave the church is to send them to catholic school?

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Ziv Zulander posted:

. If you’re an American wishing to visit Morocco or a Moroccan wishing to visit America, you don’t even need a passport.

Thats not what the state dept website says

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Evil Willow posted:

My (26m) wife (24f) hates that I interact with her Instagram posts

Make a memepage and shitpost until you're more popular

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

sephiRoth IRA posted:

loving :guillotine:

after my daughter was born, my wife went back to work during her industry's busy season which required 60-80 weeks. I was just starting my postdoc at similar hours. Her mom came out under the guise of "helping" out.

Bitch completely rearranged the drawers in my kitchen so they "made better sense". loving narcissistic rear end in a top hat. I couldn't find anything for months :fuckoff:

My aunt moved in with my parents for a few months while she was between places and it was like that. I attributed it to boredom, since she was retired and had nothing to do besides fox News and Facebook games while we were away at work

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

sephiRoth IRA posted:

Is your aunt dead at the hands of your furious parents?

No. She eventually moved out, got scammed a lot by people on Facebook, moved in with her sons family, moved out again, had a stroke (the family only found out because she posted on Facebook saying she couldn't feel half her face) and then died of a heart attack or something like that.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

artsy fartsy posted:

EDIT: ok i did not know what skidmarks were

New title

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Mx. posted:

AITA for not allowing my college-aged daughter 'sleep-overs' at our house w/opposite sex

I think covid is just an excuse for parents and they likely don't do poo poo as precautions otherwise

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Quackles posted:

Well then, that got me to dredge up this.

The 1969 Easter Mass Incident

I'll ask my dad if he knew anything about this, he was raised catholic and lived in the area at this time

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Evil Willow posted:

Is someone trying to make instantly angry cake puncher sound "better" or something???

(M21) got into a physical altercation with my girlfriends (F22) dad

Have loud dirty sex with her at her parents with the intention of getting caught

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Smirking_Serpent posted:

My (F18) bf (M24) wants to talk about his penis insecurity to his girl best friend (F24)

When does an insecurity become a fetish

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Dazerbeams posted:

I genuinely love it when goons share their disgusting habits in here.

sugar mouse posted:

Honestly, having separate rooms for sleeping does the world of good sometimes. Then you can do whatever weird things you like in your own bed.

I like crisps in bed in the morning while I'm reading this.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Juice is a scam. You can skip the middle man and just eat fruit

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Sisal Two-Step posted:

AITA for asking my girlfriend to shower more thoroughly?

Patrick Bateman

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Blastedhellscape posted:

I go running a lot in my neighborhood and worry sometimes about passing by the house of a psychotic busybody like this. If you think about it for half a second the vein-diagram of people who go running a few days a week to stay healthy and people who burglarize houses probably doesn't cross at all, but someone who sees you run past their house and glance at it isn't going to think that way.

Also: I hear a lot about people listening to audio books or podcasts while they jog, but can you really do that without damaging your ears? I've found that I can listen to a casual podcast at safe decibel levels while I run four-to-six miles, but I miss every other word (because of the heavy breathing involved in running or the wind rushing past my headphones or whatnot) and it's not quite the same experience if I was listening to it while folding clothes or washing dishes. An audio book for a really good book requires a lot more attention. So I end up running while I'm listening to music 99% of the time, and I figure if I tried to go running with an audio book I'd probably damage my hearing.

Am I wrong?

I dont listen to anything when I'm in public because I might need to hear something

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Invisible Clergy posted:

WIBTA if I told my boss that my coworker was asking recruiters publicly on LinkedIn to help him find a new job?

Look, a vision from tattletale OP's future!

why is OP all over LinkedIn if they're not looking for a job themselves? I wonder...

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

I was worried I'd need linkedin to find work after college and that I'd have to sell myself on an annoying social media platform but so far no job I've had ever gave a poo poo about it and for that I am grateful

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Danaru posted:

The first time I questioned religion was when the Sunday school lady said God was omnipotent and could do anything and by praying He would help you, so I prayed and asked for a morpher from Power Rangers so I could morph and fight bad guys.

When somehow God didn't deliver on that, I had the whole "if God is omnipotent then He CHOSE not to help me, or He isn't actually omnipotent" crisis. I was like, four

Yeah same except instead of wanting power i just wanted forgiveness for crushing a nest of baby birds on a dare

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Shes had enough of the old bull and now she wants a taste of the young calf

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

B-Rock452 posted:

There is a guy at my old office who thought the microwave would shrink his muscles (he was an amateur bodybuilder). He would use it but as soon as he hit the start button he would he would sprint out of the break room and stand in the hallway massaging his arms. And if he came in and saw the microwave was on he would run out and get angry no one told him it was on. He was really weird.

Another co worker was in the bathroom one day and the guy came in and started talking to his biceps.
I didnt realize till I moved out of my hometown that microwaves weren't standard. Where I live now it seems like a 50/50 thing. A lot of people say the myth "it destroys nutrients in your food" but others ive met just see it as another appliance they don't need, but will still use them. My brothers wife in Europe will use our microwave to reheat food, but if heating water for tea or something she prefers the stove for whatever reason.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

I didnt put any thought towards kettles until my college boarding house had one and it was real convenient when you need warm water and other people are using the other appliances. I got a free one at work and kept it. My free one automatically shuts off when it gets hot enough, making it as safe as a microwave

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Well safe for causing fires, not for mutating my DNA or lowering the nutrient content of my water

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Invisible Clergy posted:

AITA for secretly replacing my roommates eggs?

NOYITA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Barudak posted:

Letter at 11? pah, Im waiting for a an agent of a foreign empire to recruit me on suicide mission to restore an ethnic minority to their rightful lands when Im 50 and stoned off my gourds

If you can prove youre some tiny amount Jewish you can get the birthright trip for free I hear