Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Good - truly, a :blessed: moment next November.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

I'm sure Bernie will threaten to withhold support from reconciliation if it's not in the fin- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Sorry, couldn't keep a straight face with Bernie "My best friend is Joe Biden!" Sanders bullshitting once again.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

The Nastier Nate posted:

democrats are going to pick up seats and the only ones owned will be cspam

Does flipping 2 districts from R to D while losing 47 seats count as picking up seats? :thunk:

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

C-Euro posted:

Funniest/most galling Dem "loss" from the last couple of days IMO is India Walton losing the Buffalo mayoral race after the guy she beat in the primary got more votes than she did as a write-in . I've always said that US elections needs WWE-style "loser leaves town" rules and this just further advances my case.

Didn't Joe Lieberman do the same against Ned Lamont? :thunk:

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

PostNouveau posted:

Different bill

Means the same thing, though: "You're getting nothing but a boot to the throat and you're going to enjoy it! :decorum:"

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

StratGoatCom posted:

The final blunder of a dying party.

Hard to be a blunder when it's intentional.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

American Progressives are progressive in the same way the Progressive Conservative Party was.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Democrats are just gonna let Joe Manchin destroy the party.

lol

Good - hopefully he jumps to the GOP and becomes Majority Whip in return for propping up McConnell.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Subvisual Haze posted:

Reminds me of McCain running in opposition to his own campaign finance reform in 2008. Even Biden can see the writing on the wall, the remainder of his presidency is going to be spent repositioning himself as an outsider against his own administration.

Wow, self coup President Biden!

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

PeterCat posted:

What, exactly, does the United States get by being allies with Israel?

They launder the kickbacks to the MIC through Israel (who returns most of their annual funding by buying US MIC poo poo).

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

My favorite dotard.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Nanomashoes posted:

Imagine the NY statehouse being run by republicans with the tacit support of the Dem governor.

Yeah, we know that New York Democrats are all Rockefeller Republicans (at 'best') and that the Independent Democratic Conference was simply taking the mask off the kabuki - what's your point? :thunk:

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Cpt_Obvious posted:

No hardship as a result of her ancestry? I dunno, I wouldn't wish a senior position at Harvard on anyone.

Not even Alan "Pedo-Zionist" Dershowitz? :thunk:

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Nonsense posted:

why did joe make fists and hold them up like that

Dotard strength.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

The Oldest Man posted:

wrong

it's not nothing, it's going to be billions of dollars for cops

Technically, that is nothing since it's the status quo! *taps head*

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

OhFunny posted:

Hahhaahahahaha

Someone photoshop it to Gerald Ford tumbling down the stairwell - thanks!

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Why would he openly admit to pedophilia?! :eyepop:

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

mbs' dick isn't going to suck itself, you know.

He could do it himself if he got the same procedure that Steve Bannon got! *taps head*

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

hobbesmaster posted:

surely these articles will switch to zoomers at some point, right?

"Porque no los dos?"

Willa Rogers posted:

the only people who had their taxes raised six years ago were richies who lost the SALT deduction.

people who are like her.

There's an easy workaround: create a Private Foundation and make 'charitable contributions' into said foundation (you also avoid the AMT preference item on SALT). Bing bong, so simple! *taps head*

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Parity warning posted:

a little suspicious that the party we need to support to fight fascism keeps giving money to fascists over and over and shows no signs of stopping. eh probably nothing to it

Nothing went wrong when Friedrich Ebert and the SPD bankrolled the Freikorps in Weimar Germany, OK?

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Coolness Averted posted:

just to be consistent we probably shouldn't give the russian nazis billions in weapons either

But they want to give Navalny and friends weapons... :confused:

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Who cares about the Supreme Court? It was never legitimate to begin with (since Marbury v. Madison was Marshall giving himself broad powers unilaterally) so it's not like there's any semblance of legitimacy it ever had.

MLSM posted:

You are reik levels of poo poo

Now, now - Reik at least has the creepy stalker energy with that Paul Soccer subreddit thing.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

https://twitter.com/chenweihua/status/1570856657957322758

Joe Manchin's Best Bud helping to destroy AmeriKKKa from within, Inshallah. :d2a:

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Lord of Pie posted:

got some bad news about congressional brains

*Diane Feinstein drools and spastically does a thumbs up*

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

super sweet best pal posted:

Maybe if the Dems had addressed material conditions instead of telling everyone things were fine they wouldn't be speedrunning the Weimar.

Looking forward to the Freikorps!

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

The chuddiest part of New York other than Staten Island and parts of upstate has a bunch of CHUDs, news at 11.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

projecthalaxy posted:

Ive gotten 12 emails from stacey abrams (some written in character from her dog) in the last 24 hours and i dont even live in georgia.

Son of Sam for Governor?! :eyepop:

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Noob Saibot posted:

All of you unhappy need to get your own lives together and stop blaming elected officials for all your problems

I don't blame elected officials for all my problems, OP, just 99.99999% of them!

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Uh, how could they regulate tribal business when it's sovereign territory...? :raise:

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Coolness Averted posted:

If Trump wins there's a chance hundreds of thousands of lives will be saved when states like CA and NY spin their covid protections and monitoring back up

Nah, they won't reinstate it out of spite since the brunch crowd vetoed it.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Hatebag posted:

if he's still alive and not in jail by November he's got it in the bag. biden barely won 2020, he's extremely unpopular, and unlike republicans dem voters won't come out unless they actually want to vote for the candidate. he's going to taft!

Don't you mean Cleveland? :thunk:

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

It's her turn... again.... :abuela:

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Platystemon posted:

Better blame this one on a lapse in memory, because “if you’ve seen one sick brown kid, you’ve seen ’em all” is worse.

*Points to kids in cages* "We've got plenty of them here, Corn Pop!"

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Platystemon posted:

I’m pretty sure that Adolf Hitler ranks above those folks as a piece of poo poo in the twentieth century.

But he also took out a massive piece of poo poo, so who can say where he falls...

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

SixteenShells posted:

Lol "its your fault we are stuck with joe because you didnt vote in the primaries" they did and people called them traitors for indicating less than full support in a primary

Plus don't most primaries not count 'spoiled' votes for people not officially on the ballot or 'None of the above'? :thunk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Can't wait to have a younger POC democrat sending weapons and money to Israel 🤗🤗🤗

What part of "More POC Prison Guards" don't you get...? :thunk: