Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jackhunter64
Aug 28, 2008

Keep it up son, take a look at what you could have won

I would buy that just because the name 'Bicycle Store' rules.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jackhunter64
Aug 28, 2008

:sickos:

jackhunter64
Aug 28, 2008

Huxley posted:

A lot of stuff is that way without us realizing it.

I've always heard that they don't make 16gb, 32gb, 64gb phones. They make 64gb phones then physically limit the memory because it's cheaper to produce one thing and break 2/3 of them than produce three things.

The dark recesses of my mind are bringing something up about later OG Xboxes being manufactured with bigger hard drives than the standard 8GB because it was cheaper/the old drives had stopped production, but they were software locked to not use any of the extra space. The dark recesses are also bringing up Spineshank and Mudvayne as they're filed away in the same spot

jackhunter64
Aug 28, 2008

gently caress dread goty here

https://twitter.com/nintendaan/status/1458606193765584899?s=21

jackhunter64
Aug 28, 2008

Open Marriage Night posted:

Same. Did you notice that the triforce on the back lights up when it’s turned on?

https://twitter.com/kbeckmann/status/1458586126256586753?s=20

jackhunter64
Aug 28, 2008

Goth Odell Beckham posted:

I'm gonna play the dreamcast rear end looking Diamond and Pearl remakes and hell, I'll prolly have fun with them

Everything should aspire to look like a Dreamcast game. The skies have never been as blue as they were in 1999

jackhunter64
Aug 28, 2008

Alan_Shore posted:

That's not how you spell SPACE STATION SILICON VALLEY!

jackhunter64
Aug 28, 2008

You should get T H U M P E R

jackhunter64
Aug 28, 2008

You're not supposed to put the Switch in a case, you're supposed to walk around with it in your hands at all times like the rooftop party woman in the advert.

jackhunter64
Aug 28, 2008

Shammypants posted:

Imagine Dragons. I can't.

jackhunter64
Aug 28, 2008

Post the rabbit

jackhunter64
Aug 28, 2008

Momomo posted:

I cannot let the demands for rabbit pictures go unfulfilled. Behold the Holland:

Here he is after getting into my game cases. It was a day of destruction.

That's a quality bun.

jackhunter64
Aug 28, 2008

We need a moratorium on 'wholesome', 'Earthbound inspired' and overuse of pastel colours.

jackhunter64
Aug 28, 2008

100YrsofAttitude posted:

It doesn't look wholesome but I mostly agree. Or at least if they're doing the Mother thing at least try to be a bit original?

It was more about the whole thing than just the last title. Nothing really looked awful, just most of the presentation styles feel a bit predictable by now, like the last few Indie Worlds have been fed into an AI procedural generator and this is the result. I enjoyed Olli Olli a lot on the 3DS but the own brand Adventure Time art style of this one isn't really doing it for me. I did like the train murder game though.

jackhunter64
Aug 28, 2008

The new era started on 3rd March 2017. God permits no other calendar than Post Switch (PS) (piss).

jackhunter64
Aug 28, 2008

DK's favourite Christmas set is fuckin' massive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mt6IP8VB3kg

jackhunter64
Aug 28, 2008

cheetah7071 posted:

getting a lot of mileage out of this image

jackhunter64
Aug 28, 2008

DC Murderverse posted:

I can’t tell if this is a joke but the original Warioware did have single-screen mini games for multiple people and every version of the game released on a home console had party gaming as an explicit goal. Plus they had DIY on the DS, which is also social gaming because you don’t just make levels for yourself.

VS Dong Dong on GBA Warioware was the absolute best.

jackhunter64
Aug 28, 2008

Sleepytime posted:

I have an Epid ID that I'm using for Rocket League on Switch but I can't figure out what email address I have tied to it. Both of my email addresses are already associated with Epic logins, neither of which is the one I have for Rocket League. I only see the option to sign in with an email address on the Epic website and I couldn't find anything in game either. Is there any way to find what email address is tied to a given Epic ID?

Have you tried signing in to Epic using the linked Nintendo account? That should show the associated email address on profile settings once you're in:

https://www.epicgames.com/id/login

jackhunter64
Aug 28, 2008

Mega64 posted:

gently caress aiming, all enemies should get in a single-file line and patiently wait for me to shoot them.

jackhunter64
Aug 28, 2008

https://twitter.com/n64thstreetgifs/status/1482905692180664325?s=21

Words to live by.

jackhunter64
Aug 28, 2008

Takoluka posted:

Literally all they have to do is recolor the case with the RX-78 scheme, and the Gundam fandom will go all in.

Once the G-Case is mass produced, we'll put an end to the console war in no time

jackhunter64
Aug 28, 2008

We need more Patapon and fewer Days Gone.

jackhunter64
Aug 28, 2008

They should release Lego DS9 and also let Lego Bashir and Lego Garak kiss.

jackhunter64
Aug 28, 2008

SeANMcBAY posted:

https://twitter.com/streamforgegg/status/1484157944547745798?s=21
This somehow isn’t bullshit and they sent me a key.

I'm total shite at it but I'm liking it a lot, it's easy to see what I should be doing and how to respond, and the presentation is great. Shame it's only crossplay between Xbox and PC but hopefully they could link all versions for quickplay/ranked in the future.

jackhunter64
Aug 28, 2008

John Wick of Dogs posted:

Has anyone said there were any fixes at all?

Partially:

https://twitter.com/oatmealdome/status/1484340669581697031?s=21

jackhunter64
Aug 28, 2008

mandatory lesbian posted:

Tho now im thinking about little lego picard gesturing wildly to try to get his speeches across and that is quite amusing, actually yeah make a lego star trek

Temba, his little yellow arms raised directly in front of him!

jackhunter64
Aug 28, 2008

https://twitter.com/ntom64_lyfe/status/1479602967431065603?s=21

jackhunter64
Aug 28, 2008

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i cant believe the fat ugly witch who farts a lot wants to be a slim hot big titty goth posh spice... unbelievable

jackhunter64
Aug 28, 2008

Buck Bumble is good and this from the wikipedia article is also good:

quote:

Praising the game's sound and graphics, he excused the fog because the game was "set in England".

jackhunter64
Aug 28, 2008

Long-Time Lurker posted:

rip and tear while pooping

jackhunter64
Aug 28, 2008

It is fully worth it if you still play a lot of handheld mode and won't bankrupt yourself, the screen will make you say 'loving hell' out loud when you see it next to the old one and the kickstand is a lot better this time. There are still launch Switches for £150+ on ebay, search for 'HAC-001' to check them out.

jackhunter64
Aug 28, 2008

ASAPI posted:

Hate to break up the Zelda discussion but I have a more mundane question....

My wife hates the joycon controllers, she hates them in that "holder" that turns them into a single controller. We bought a second controller, it seems to large for her hands (it is styled like an Xbox controller, I think, it's been a while).

What controller would you suggest for a person with small hands? Bonus points if it doesn't have an aggressive vibration feature, it scares the crap out of her.

Quoting myself from the last thread:

jackhunter64 posted:

I just got the PowerA nano controller for Minecraft and Mario Kart with my nephew for his tiny presidential hands. No rumble but it does have gyro and two programmable buttons on the back.

jackhunter64
Aug 28, 2008

Cartoon Man posted:

Phantom Hourglass had that one infuriating 4th wall puzzle that required you to close the clamshell DS in order to stamp a map or some poo poo and they give you barely any hint about what you’re supposed to do.

Another Code also did this, two great games right there on a great console 👍👍

jackhunter64
Aug 28, 2008

hatty posted:

Switch Pro insiders in tears

jackhunter64
Aug 28, 2008

The real lesson here is that relying on Youtube for stuff like this is scrub tier and people need to learn how to pirate poo poo properly if they want to hear the menu music from Mario Party 3 on a ten hour loop for some reason.

jackhunter64
Aug 28, 2008

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

You also don't need to use twitter or Facebook for any of that anymore nor do you need to remove the card; you just need an app that can read QR codes.

You don't even need a separate app if you're on iOS, you can install this Shortcut and have it automatically run whenever you scan the first QR code with your camera.

jackhunter64
Aug 28, 2008

b_d posted:

i haven't checked what this shortcut does but you don't need a separate app because you can just scan qr codes with the camera.

It skips the second code scanning part and pops up straightaway to ask if you want to save to Photos, Files or share with another app, so you don't have to faff about doing it one by one.

jackhunter64
Aug 28, 2008

Trains are never the villain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jackhunter64
Aug 28, 2008

Coming tonight: Balloon Fight Battle Royale

Edit: poo poo this is just PvP Joust