Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.
I replied to Musk's free speech tweet and my account was suspended less than thirty seconds later lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Sophy Wackles posted:

This is the place.

First up for your interview, destroy this tesla as much as possible in 40 seconds using your best combinations and special attacks.

*Turns on autopilot and walks away for an instant flawless victory*

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

DaveWoo posted:

https://twitter.com/maxberger/status/1528138082184224770

Or, y'know, he might just have been a Republican all along

Prettz posted:

He's absolutely getting crazier than years ago.

What's the opposite of mutually exclusive?

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

That DICK! posted:

it reminded me how his defense of the sex assault charges by the flight attendant (besides the penis pop quiz) was how he only ate nuts and berries on flights. yeah. ok pal!

Nah it was that he only showed nuts

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

The Lone Badger posted:

Just make it illegal to have kids, period.

You only have to remove one word from this post to get the GOPs campaign platform

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

GABA ghoul posted:

I'm not body shaming though, I'm genuinely fascinated and want to know more. I've never seen anything like it. If someone can recommend a good book on the subject I would be very interested

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moby-Dick

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Mulaney Power Move posted:

say what you want but that man fucks a lot and he has a yacht. i want a yacht, and i want to gently caress more.

Should've had slave owners for parents then, dumny

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Poohs Packin posted:

Not sarcastic I'm grateful someone offered to suck elon too

Wanting a day off?

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

How the gently caress is this a working email address?

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Stex T posted:

I know a few people on the spectrum, and not one of them has shown me their penis unprompted.

e: I feel very left out is what I'm saying

Your PMs are about to crash the server so loving hard

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Anton Chigurh posted:

Alright. Let me ask you something. If the rule you followed brought you to this, of what use was the rule?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

You certainly don't rule, in fact, you suck!!!

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

I thought Elon's sex tape was going to be him getting hosed by twitter

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Elon acting out the literal title of the leading text on borderline personality disorder

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Waffle House posted:

Haha. that banner is so hip

they banged

He hosed her almost as hard as he's loving twitter

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Squidster posted:

Dudes, it's gross to be speculating on if a given women at Twitter is sleeping with her boss. She can be condemned for plenty of other lovely things without goons falling back to chud-style "bad woman = SLUT." Dick riding is a state of mind, it doesn't have to be literal to be terminally embarrassing.

It's not about a woman sleeping with her boss, it's about a serial sex pest abuser entering a new place and continuing his history of sex pest abuse.

Or, you know, making fun of Muck in the make fun of Muck thread.

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

At this rate spacex will be nationalised by North Korea before the end of the year

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

hotdog feet posted:

i want to be so rich that selling stock for billions of dollars is something Internet dorks laugh at me for :(

It's pretty easy, you just need slave owning parents who own a blood mine and complete clinical sociopathy. Anyone can do it.

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

I made a new twitter account as a little experiment.
I'm not anywhere near either American continent. The account is not linked to my phone, home or work ip addresses, or any prior email accounts.

I only follow Elon Musk.

My twitter feed is Ron DeSantis, Trump war room, Tesla, catturd, anime, Brazilian fascists, and various C tier right wing grifters.

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

mobby_6kl posted:

Kingo is actually a chud and Elon's genius AI figured it out an is providing relevant content

This guy gets it

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Wow it is possible to die from cringe

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Pookah posted:

So remote working was ended via fiat from ol musky at midnight musk o'clock, even though that was after start of business hours in Europe.
So European tweeps(?) heard they had to be in-office hours after their working day had started. They contacted their managers to find out what the hell, the managers contacted HR, who had no heads up, no clue, so they are desperately writing policy in the aftermath of a musk brainfart.

Every time I think, "there is no way he is this loving stupid", Musk manages to blindside me.

He is quite possibly the stupidest man in history.

The majority of European nations also have actual employment law, so good luck mucky

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Gomez Chamberlain posted:

I have never understood this attitude in this industry. I work with people who fawn over Musk, and I don't get that, either. I made a joke about cryptocurrency the other day and found out one of my teammates is into it... just... how? Why?

Turns out nerds are bitch rear end losers, op.

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

SuddenCactus posted:

A question: Do the companies/people that get impersonated have any sort of legal recourse against Twitter?

Yes, that is how the blue check mark came into existence in the first place.

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Lmao fake Lockheed Martin is going to start a war but my Trainwreck voyeur account was blocked within three minutes of making fun of Musk

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Esplanade posted:

Waaaait a minute. How can we be sure you're the real Will Wheaton?

Just check his virginity is still intact

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

It looks like the only thing Mucky has democratized is stock market manipulation and sec violations.

I'm not a finance bro by any means so please correct me if I'm wrong:

There's nothing to stop someone shorting, say, big pharma, and then destroying the stock value right?

Obviously there's legal repercussions and if you gently caress with the money you actually get punished, but there's no technical barrier to this happening?

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

AARP LARPer posted:

it's a sexist term that means being open about how your company operates (revealing what's hidden)

Where's that mod post about banning people who show up with terminal twitter brain?

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

That feature is being deleted tomorrow morning by musk, turned back on by Esther at lunchtime, and then thrown into the sea by musk before sundown

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ratjaculation posted:

Why do so many accounts on Twitter with hundreds of thousands or millions of followers get only a couple hundred likes on their posts? Do they buy followers? Bots?

Even Musk with 115 million followers in his current headline making post spree is only getting a few hundred thousand likes. I'd expect more.

The real answer to this is that social media metrics are even less meaningful then Nielsen ratings.

A person can have their life profoundly changed by information contained in a post and spend the rest of their lives preaching the gospel of the tweet, and never like, share or subscribe.

Conversely a person (definitely not me) can spend $100 on fake Philippine followers to qualify as popular enough for $10,000 in arts grants.

It's all just nonsense.

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Strong Sauce posted:

How does it feel to tell the ceo of your own company he sucks on your own product

https://twitter.com/sachee/status/1591857120768843776?s=21&t=

Another good one

https://twitter.com/sachee/status/1586044469262299138?s=21&t=

"Car engineers" is being extremely generous here

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Aramis posted:

They are saying that Elon got Tesla engineers to review the code, and he's tweeting based on their reports.

Yes I understand that, I just would call them something different, like pyromaniacs, for example.

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

kazil posted:

How do you even get to $400 per lunch served? Caviar and dinosaur steaks?

Serve sushi on naked people. Open kimono is a lifestyle.

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

DeeplyConcerned posted:

The laughing crying emoji is such bullshit anyway. i've never laughed that hard. nobody has. it's a complete non sequitur

Get better jokes and/or funnier friends, loser.

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

A suicide button on a Tesla is probably the only feature that wouldn't kill the occupants.

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Mr Luxury Yacht posted:

Usually common law you have to declare it anyway. If just living together for an extended period of time made you married then a whole lot of people would be accidentally married to their roommates.

Most civilized countries have defacto/ common law/ whatever after a reasonable amount of time spent living together (fair bit less than 7 years lol).

"You accidentally married your flatmate lol!!!1!!" sounds like one of those uniquely stupid talking points Americans like to constantly make up to stay as backwards as possible.

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

SuddenCactus posted:

You can tell Musk has nothing to do with Starlink because the satellites haven't taken themselves out of orbit and turned into missiles, yet

Gonna lmao forever if this exact scenario is what happened to Poland

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

It's loving insane that "I fired half the staff cause we don't need them but now the remaining half has to do three times as much work for the same pay" is remotely legal.

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Lmao that Elons defence for why he should get CEO pay is "I'm not a ceo".

He says he's an engineer, pay him an engineer salary.

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

I work in an industry that attracts a lot of that "I'm hardcore I worked 147 hours last week" types and the kind of fake job havers who like exploiting them. Every single one of them is insanely poo poo at the actual job. My go to answer is "if you can't get the work done in your contracted hours you must be pretty bad at the job".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

*raising my hand until I get the teachers attention*

"ACTUALLY, I know more about Pokemon than anyone else in the room. Bulbasaur is exclusively used by people who have a weak electricity game. Here, I made a PowerPoint that explains it all"

*Tears streaming down my face as everybody, including the teacher, gives me a massive wedgie*

"You're all just immature and don't even understand the meta game at play, if you were adults you'd listen to me!!!!!"