Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

He's gonna let people be racist and spread hate and fear because "muh free speech" so this is a bad thing

Edit: Even more racist, I should say

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

How do you even describe a penis anyway? Like, it would have to have something really messed up to be able to give a description that's just not "its a penis."

Like some giant vein or it turns at a 90 degree angle or it has hair all over it.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Deep Glove Bruno posted:

uhhhh what the hell

Stop all the downloadin

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Which one of us will finally get Lowtax his blue checkmark?

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

goatface posted:

He doesn't seem to understand the difference between inventing a thing and selling the patent.

He tried to act like king poo poo and correct Bernie in a smug way and was just wrong.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

lol what a dumbass

I hope the people he brought back see this, go back, and then do absolutely zero work or just gently caress up codes even more. Just rob the place.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Esplanade posted:

So...

A self-proclaimed genius from a repressive country undone by his own arrogance?

Elon's not Tony Stark, he's Victor von Doom.

Dr. Doom is actually smart though.

So yeah, Justin Hammer is the better comparison.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

lol trying to fact correct the person who ran it always works

Especially when you're just coming and and weren't there for it so really have no idea how it worked

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

jeffreyw posted:

Does Musk even have any hobbies? Beyond desperately trying to be a Twitter Superstar, to the point he bought the entire platform to give himself a leg up, he doesn’t seem to have anything to do in his life.

He literally is the most boring individual in the world.

Sure! He plays video games!

Remember when he posted his awful Elden Ring build?

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

the fact this fucker is replying to libsoftiktok who are legitimately terrorists who threaten hospitals should drive every advertiser away for good

gently caress Elon Musk

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

lol at firing a bunch of people then having a ton more resign and then having to try and hire or re-hire people

all in two weeks

I really wanna see how Twitter breaks now.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

He's constantly replying to right wing grifters, nazis, and racists. But he says he's moderate. Sure.

His downfall can't happen soon enough. Anyone still advertising on Twitter needs to be boycotted.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

mst4k posted:

My favorite is Bart !!! lol

True

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Elon is speedrunning Lowtax's life and everyone's just waiting for him to get to the end

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

big black turnout posted:

Ok sure but why the gently caress are y'all at a Chappelle show :confused:

They said Chris Rock was co-headlining so maybe to see him.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

lol

"assassination coordinates"

So anyone at the Chapelle show who said that Musk just showed up on stage and sent it out were also sending out "assassination coordinates"

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

AARD VARKMAN posted:

drat it sucks to be a high profile woman lol, all this poo poo musk is doing and it turns out it's actually her being stalked by the classic "she's sending me cryptic messages" style of stalker

Musk also used the stalker of his ex to pull attention to himself. And it wasn't to protect her, but just to stop people tracking his jet. He doesn't give a poo poo about Grimes and just wants all the attention for himself. Like how he lied about his baby dying in his arms.

Guy wants everything to be about him and will use the tragedies that happen to other people to make it about him.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Rondette posted:

In the last 72 hours of my life I came down with an rear end-kicking cold, found out that cancer is going to kill my lovely dad in a few months, and have had to spend 3 nights in hospital with our kid who had to have surgery for a really nasty ear infection.

Honestly, spectating this Elon Musk poo poo show is getting me through what is potentially the darkest period of my life so far, so thanks for that at least Elon Musk!!!!!!!1!111

Good luck to you and your family. Sorry to hear about the hard times.

On the topic of Elon, I can't believe you're all posting his assassination coordinates non stop!

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

can you imagine how bad Elon is at cybersex?

"oh baby oh baby oh baby here it comes"

Elon: 🤣🤣🤣

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Gros Tarla posted:

Holy poo poo, this is such a disappointment

Concerning

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Teratrain posted:

Interesting

Exactly

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

The Chicago Bulls are bad

The Chicago Bears are bad

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I'm laughing remembering the guy who bought 10 thousand shares at $142 like two days ago

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Elon hates transgender people so much that he's lost billions of dollars just so he can keep saying how much he hates them

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Nasty Old Randy posted:

Honestly I just want him to sit on my face with his 700 pounds of power and force me to renounce my woke ways.
I want his voluptuous body to be weaponized against me into respecting Elon for the genius he is.
I want him to beat me like a teenager trying to escape his grasp.
Merry Christmas.

Interesting

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Elon help. I can't open my Tesla doors and the window shattered in the cold and I can't charge it and it drives right over children and it explodes at random. I still love the car though.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Batman calls Superman a pedo for rescuing kids from a cave and designs Batmobiles that run over children and explode at random.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

How long before Elon is having to post ads for Raid: Shadow Legends for his advertisments

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Ratjaculation posted:

This post is my finest work, please add it to my gravestone alongside shrek's dong

Looking into it

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

He comes from France

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

lol I bet his "considering to staying at Twitter" is just him saying some bullshit while his lawyers get the case together

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

The Tesla attacked its natural enemy: something that puts out fires instead of causes them

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I said come in! posted:

Ooh absolutely, Elon's entire family is pure garbage.

I wouldn't say that. His trans kid that hates him is probably okay.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

His divorced middle aged man power is off the charts

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Vaginas are portals to the baby dimension

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

...! posted:

I had two separate dreams last night where Elon attempted to murder me. Apparently he has gained the power of Freddy Krueger. If I ever suddenly stop posting, you'll know he got me.

Avenge me, goons

Concerning

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

kazil posted:

pay elon $8 a month to get all the movies you can download lol

I can download Shrek in glorious 480p

Twitter truly is the website of the early 2000s

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

DeeplyConcerned posted:

Elon stans are so embarrassing! It's like: dick ride much? haha

Let's make fun of them

Looking into it

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I bet if you asked Elon what the Civil War was about he'd say state's rights and not slavery

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Waffle House posted:

Guys I gotta sound the alarm here real quick

*fart*

Concerning