Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

andy_social
Oct 29, 2008

MarcusSA posted:

Man gently caress rune stone 11

I’m fairly early into corn and have had it drop 5 times. It’s strange.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

andy_social
Oct 29, 2008
Millions of Peaches worth it?

andy_social
Oct 29, 2008
If you were me would you be trying to get the 1 billion crop row while the event is on or working on getting the pets I’m going to need levelled to open more things up (which is probably 2.5 billion to buy and max the frog and macaw)?

andy_social
Oct 29, 2008
The row got me to 99 with 2 billion extra experience. Thanks for the feedback.

andy_social
Oct 29, 2008
I just had to get the stupid frog and macaw to level 6 to advance and now I need to do the stupid snake. At least focusing on mushrooms for bows is giving me a break from all the corn.

andy_social
Oct 29, 2008

Admiral Joeslop posted:

Seaweed is at Borgen's Camp. The final quest for it needs 2000, so open up all your Large Chest 01s for 100 ancient coins each.

Borgen's camp is pretty new to me. I only really started using the Exchange Center a week ago. Is this really a rare golden opportunity? I'm probably a week away from starting ATI but I have tons of ancient coins sitting at the locksmith so could easily get the 600 seaweed I'll be needing if this is the best time to do it.

andy_social
Oct 29, 2008
I’m beginning to enjoy the grind. I’ve spent well over to 50k stamina today finding 50 of the 200 herbs I need for ATI but did get 7 raptor eggs. Realizing that Beatrix wanted the extra oak while I was waiting on mushrooms for bows sort of saved my sanity. I’ll apologize in advance for possibly asking in here for cheese and dragonflies if #giveaways doesn’t pan out.

andy_social
Oct 29, 2008
Can anyone spare some Cat’s Meow for the gold fish ATI task?

andy_social
Oct 29, 2008

Ghostlight posted:

yeah, where am i sending 'em?

Sorry, name is Socpro69.

andy_social
Oct 29, 2008
Thanks for the meals everyone.

andy_social
Oct 29, 2008
I’m 41 spiked shells from finishing ATI. Is 1:1 a reasonable OJ:LN offer in trade chat? I’m starting to feel sketchy asking in giveaways.

andy_social
Oct 29, 2008
Super helpful. Thanks!

andy_social
Oct 29, 2008

monkeytennis posted:

I’ll send you some nets how many do you want?

Probably need another 250 or so. Anything would be great.

andy_social
Oct 29, 2008
Thanks so much! I was burning out after getting through the lilys and dragons.

andy_social
Oct 29, 2008

monkeytennis posted:

What’s your farmer name?

All taken care of. Thanks again everyone!

andy_social
Oct 29, 2008
Are the conversation (probably should be conversion?) skills upgrades worth it? I’m about to hit 4x99 and have millions of XP to swap for cash. Does everyone normally generate 300k or is 100k enough?

andy_social
Oct 29, 2008
Perfect, thanks.

andy_social
Oct 29, 2008

Admiral Joeslop posted:

Gating Super Rare quest items behind crops sucks. Give us mega seeds of all the crops so I can get past this stupid Piece of Heart quest.

I’m stuck here as well but I’m not going to have the honey I need next until tomorrow so it’s not too aggravating yet.

andy_social
Oct 29, 2008
Over 16k watermelons with no heart piece yet. Good times.

andy_social
Oct 29, 2008
Beatrix likes oak. This was important for my sanity at one point.

andy_social
Oct 29, 2008
I’m stressing out about voiding all the gems so I haven’t really properly taken advantage.

andy_social
Oct 29, 2008

NFX posted:

I still need hundreds for "Hold the Line I", but it doesn't look like a particularly interesting quest line 🤷‍♂️

Edit: it's not even a line, it's just than one quest and you get a mystical staff. :effort:

I need about 500 for the same. Not in a hurry to finish it but I can use whatever you can throw my way.

andy_social
Oct 29, 2008
I’ve mostly been ignoring raptor claws as just an annoying non-egg find when exploring. Should I just be burning them on new raptors with terrible stats or is there a better use on buffing higher ranked fighters later? I keep all my active fighters stocked with shields and swords but I have one with 2s in 5 of 6 stats that is currently 43-2348 and has yet to gain a point in anything.

andy_social
Oct 29, 2008

oldskool posted:

if anybody needs gold feathers, post your in-game name. I'm maxing out my inventory hunting 100 dragon skulls in mount banon

I am still looking for 250 or so. Game name for now is socpro69.

andy_social
Oct 29, 2008
Just posting to thank everyone for all the gold feathers and everything else.

andy_social
Oct 29, 2008

Referee posted:

Teapots in Borgen’s Shop today, that’s good news.

Also in soap shop.

andy_social
Oct 29, 2008

rafikki posted:

But yeah, gently caress the fishing one and the new reputation one.

I got the fishing one today. I've been chipping away at it during events and otherwise trying to use a Cat's Meow a day. It wasn't too painful.

andy_social
Oct 29, 2008
Does anyone have 10 Red Berry Pies? My cooking is not high enough yet. IGN socpro69.

andy_social
Oct 29, 2008

mrmcd posted:

Unfortunately they aren't mailable.

Ok thanks. I did not check. Time to start baking I guess.

andy_social
Oct 29, 2008

Beasteh posted:

Lol of course this ATI quest chain has a corn wall

Of course

e: that's tower unlocked and I immediately had 2500 AK

Congrats!

andy_social
Oct 29, 2008
I’m hoping Borgen has them on Wednesday.

andy_social
Oct 29, 2008

MarcusSA posted:

I'd almost put money on them being in there. They won't be cheap though

I hope so. I rushed to T199 for the extra 500 but don’t have the sand dollar needed for the task.

andy_social
Oct 29, 2008

Kaboobi posted:

finally got my chicken raptor

I'm feel like I'm close. I just had one generate at 10 power who is currently 19-556 at 12 power.

andy_social
Oct 29, 2008

andy_social posted:

I'm feel like I'm close. I just had one generate at 10 power who is currently 19-556 at 12 power.

The dream ended at 100-900.

andy_social
Oct 29, 2008
Thanks for that. Big day for me. I got my chicken and finished the yellow watermelons. Nice to be able to plant things normally after a month and a half.

andy_social
Oct 29, 2008

Twincityhacker posted:

Chicken? What chicken?

The raptor skin for getting 1000 losses before 100 wins.

andy_social
Oct 29, 2008
What are people’s steelworks numbers looking like? It’s so expensive given that you can craft what it produces. Mine is only at 500/hour and I’m starting to hit a void wall exploring Jundland. I’ve got the 1T crop row and am closing in on the 1T storehouse upgrade so I guess I can go to town on it after that. 500 billion silver for the next 1500/hour seems steep.

andy_social fucked around with this message at 18:38 on Aug 25, 2023

andy_social
Oct 29, 2008
I’m pretty sure that everyone voids most of their antlers. I’d push to 110. At some point you’ll be limited by your masteries rather than your silver.

andy_social
Oct 29, 2008

Kaboobi posted:

corn of interest completed, woof

that oak production is pricy as hell, I don't think I'm going to push it past 500 for now

I’m enjoying the starmap quest just for the variety… except the stupid pie pans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

andy_social
Oct 29, 2008

hambeet posted:

Do spooky pies work on every item in a crop?

Eg. If I plant 40 peas will I get both 40 frozen and 40 gold peas?

I think you use it on a specific seed you’ve planted instead of using it on everything growing like grape juice.