Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

titty_baby_ fucked around with this message at 06:33 on Sep 13, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Scratch Monkey posted:

That egg looks like every other British man

I actually saw this on a car yesterday. It had another sticker about being a mom that had an ar 15. The plates were from Texas and im nowhere near texas

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

If they're pushing the same policy and backing the same or functionally identical candidates, why should I give a gently caress if they claim to have different motivations?

tax:

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

I've had something similar happen while driving my car. Traffic in the opposite lane was real backed up and some genius thought they would just pass everyone...around a blind turn. I had enough space to pull off thankfully and laid on the horn while flipping off the driver. It was a women in a minivan packed with kids

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

when my partner and I were first dating she got a raise from her work before the holidays and was feeling good about it until she realized it was just preemptive for the minimum wage hike that kicked in in 2 months

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Butterfly Valley posted:

These threads always reveal a disturbingly large amount of people hold a fervent hatred of certain species through no fault of the animal other than it just following its nature. Even invasive species, I wonder who was responsible for bringing them into the wrong environment? Oh yeah us. And if your cat is outside being threatened by coyotes then your cat is also naturally predating everything lower than it in the food chain, just like the coyote wants to do to your cat. If I lived in a place where coyote predation was a risk then I'm not having an outdoor cat.

Coyotes can't climb tho. Theres a big difference in that

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Spatule posted:

Someone on reddit found "tiny white balls with faces on them"

stinkbug eggs

:3

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Crab Dad posted:

? What’s cursed here?

He had sex with that mother and daughter at the same time.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

We're not interested, maybe the Latinos can help out?
looking for that tweet but can't find it

ed:

And thus the world was united

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

AKZ posted:

Cools bugs down

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Faustian Bargain posted:

i wish to lose 35 pounds and don’t care if it’s unhealthy. teach me

Cut calories and exercise. My partner lost a pound a week over the course of a year just by gradually cutting calories and walking a lot.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

w00tmonger posted:

Re: hoarding, I think about this chart a lot because I'm a big hobby guy and keep crap all over the place. Most of it comes down to how usable the space is and how risky it is to occupy.

Obviously there's a lot of trauma/mental illness involved when you go further up the tiers

How is pet piss and poo poo on the floor only level 2

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Black is different at least.

Theres a lot of old Victorians with some strange color combos where I live. Theres a pale pink and black one that I like

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Both of my parents grew up in large catholic families. Each house only had 3 bedrooms, so whichever room you got was divided by gender. My dad only had 6 siblings and was the oldest so he slept in the families travel trailer in the yard as soon as he was able. My mom was unfortunately one of the youngest and had 11 siblings, so she shared a bed with 2 of her sisters for most of her childhood.

Chewbecca posted:

Why would you need to cut queen size quilts in half, why not just buy singles??

Probably cheaper

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

TotalLossBrain posted:

Hello ladies I'm looking to mate because my rear end in a top hat fell off

A step up from "I'm only in town for one day"

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

This is good for troubleshooting

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Breetai posted:

Once my English teacher marked me down because the assignment was to write a book review and I gave the book a bad review and how dare I because the person who wrote the book was a published author and I wasn't therefore the author was a better arbiter of quality writing than I was.

My former roommate, an English major, drunkenly wrote a review for a novel he didn't read based off a plot synopsis he found and his own related experiences to the subject matter. His professor liked it so much it was submitted to be published in some sort of literary magazine

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

I'll pet it anyway

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

I was about to report you before I realized the thread

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

The structure will bear many loads

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

hate when that happens

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Junk posted:

well, what would YOU do with it, mr grumpy pants?

Play civ 4 or SMAC

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

TheBizzness posted:

It ain’t worth $150k but it looks sick

it's worth whatever people are willing to pay for it

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Rebel Blob posted:

Bryan Johnson here spends $2 million a year on his anti-aging regimen, including having his teenage son's blood injected into him. He claims all this has reversed his biological age by 5 years, and I think the results speak for themselves.

he just looks like he lost a few pounds and some % of his humanity

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

at work last spring on a windy day in a ravine I saw some Douglas firs shedding pollen like that and just watching from a distance made me itchy

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

bird with big dick posted:

Is women having shrimp living in their vagina really a thing or was that a joke

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdWy2FnnIHY
probably posted already but a cursed seafood classic

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Someone post the Indian billionaire tower next door to slums

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Hirayuki posted:

Kalimotxo, and it's my favorite outside-in-summer drink (that or a Modelo chelada). You can buy 2-liters of it in Barcelona. Make sure you add ice!

A former roommate got.us onto it. It sounds absolutely repulsive at first but the flavor combo works.