Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is the most powerful flying bug?
This poll is closed.
🦋 15 3.71%
🦇 115 28.47%
🪰 12 2.97%
🐦 67 16.58%
dragonfly 94 23.27%
🦟 14 3.47%
🐝 87 21.53%
Total: 404 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

so when is the next russian offensive? how are those conscripts doing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Killin_Like_Bronson posted:

If Minsk 2 had been upheld thousands of Ukrainians wouldn't be dead, thousands of Russians wouldn't be dead and Europe wouldn't be in danger of freezing while going broke. The war is going to end with a pen and paper eventually but the money had to get its' way. loving poo poo sucks. Our leaders are monsters.

yeah but at least putin is hurting

whats that? hes not hurting from this?

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

how have we already strayed off topic?!

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Calibanibal posted:

Tolkien is a loving idiot. Boromir is 100% right, they SHOULD use the ring to save people and make the world a better place

what could the ring even do other than corrupt people and turn them invisible?

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

if Russia loses Kherson should they just give up?

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

SourKraut posted:

Just wait until the US starts doling out F-35s to Ukraine.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Homeless Friend posted:

lol legendary army brain

god i hate everything

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

crepeface posted:

we're right here (posting psyops division)

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

excited to find out who blew up the pipeline

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

speng31b posted:

I always took Zelenskyy's rhetoric about retaking Crimea as a negotiating thing, but at this point who can say

they definitely think they can and should take it back

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

What sort of non-nuclear escalation does Russia have left other than more mobilization?

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

classic america

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Wheeee posted:

this war is acting as a powerful escapist fantasy for comfortable westerners still waiting on that letter from hogwarts

:hmmyes:

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Tankbuster posted:

An entire regiment was anal vored.

it needs to be a tweet to count

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

send that guy to the frontlines

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

russia should just go all in on kyiv

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

he has to be doing this on purpose

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Calibanibal posted:

gradenko is the one who said "cope", conspiratorialist was pretty polite about it

oh god I think uve caught the mod brain disease that fucks up ur reading comprehension

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

so i take it the Kherson retreat was not a trap? i know it sounds like cope but reddit were talking about it pretty heavily

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

it feels like we're heading down the path of just hoping that Putin takes the loss and doesn't use nukes?

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Lostconfused posted:

Why would Ukrainians be coping? I mean besides not having electricity or water.

cope from me trying to explain Russias latest loss. because i love them

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

dk2m posted:

Russian TG is losing it

meanwhile on an azov channel

https://t.me/fortresskyiv/3701

the same azov linked channel is saying that troops are entering Kherson city but not sure if that’s true

oh wow, that river is huge. how did Russia even take Kherson in the first place?

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Regarde Aduck posted:

Lol that this gets you perma'd, from cspam of all places

Just gonna hollow this place out till its just trump thread?

lol trump thread posters get treated more unfairly than anyone

well other than you know who

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Neurolimal posted:

Trump thread posters get punished because they are the worst and most aggro posters in a cspam thread not currently locked in the mod forum

ill agree with u on the worst but aggro? thats outrageous

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Al-Saqr posted:

if there’s one thing the Russians have been good at in this war it’s withdrawing so I believe them.

haven't they been really bad at that though? leaving intact vehicles behind...

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Homeless Friend posted:

lol they should hold another referendum on leaving russia and joining ukraine

Homeless Friend posted:

every war should have voting.

:hmmyes:

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

spacetoaster posted:

General Milley says the Ukrainians and Russians have lost around 100,000 Soldiers each (dead and wounded) and that it's time to negotiate.

I wonder how that's going to go over with the folks who are super invested in Ukraine taking everything back and running Putin out of office?

Are they going to turn on Zelensky and Biden if they agree to some kind of deal with Putin? Or will they just do the liberal thing and instantly go with whatever the TV man tells them?

ill be shocked if the masses manage to get talked down from the total annihilation they crave but yeah that is probably what will happen, lots of "gently caress putin" and "never trust putin" but ultimately everyone moves on to the next thing

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

MLSM posted:

When is russia gonna win this dumb war

they've already won

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

that doesn't look like a ton of people but still, not good!!

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

do they even need to cover up their nazi poo poo though? feels like it doesn't really matter by this point

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

oh nice, i thought we had run out of lunatics

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

kherson unproper

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Mr Hootington posted:

Where are the conscripts or everything is just in a holding pattern due to winter?

half of them are probably already dead

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Ytlaya posted:

Hey.

Stop talking about the confusing video games.

i'd agree but the war is basically over so there's nothing to talk about right. maybe there will be content after winter when ukraine marches onward to moscow

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

dieselfruit posted:

vibes-based international order

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

gradenko_2000 posted:

NHD is nothing but earnest and while they might sound a little rookie you'll get farther engaging them sincerely

in general idk why people are so hostile towards others that dont know certain things

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

has anyone considered that it cant be russia because they are out of missiles?

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

speng31b posted:

im not sure why everyone is so convinced that even if it was a russian rocket it would trigger any response other than condemnation

some nato or US guy said back in march that any attack, accidental or not, would have consequences. from reddit so idk

"Mr. Sullivan said the U.S. will continue supporting Ukrainian forces with military assistance.

He also reiterated President Biden’s vow that the U.S. and its allies will “defend every inch” of the NATO territory and would respond even in the event of an accidental or unintentional strike by Russia.

“All I will say is that if Russia attacks, fires upon, takes a shot at NATO territory, the NATO alliance would respond to that,” Mr. Sullivan said."

March, 2022.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

yeah nothing will happen but its fun to panic anyway